剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I shall do neither.
我杀了我的舰长和我的朋友
I have killed my captain and my friend.
传送
Energize.
医生,我想辞职
Doctor, I shall be resigning my commission immediately, of course.
所以我会感激你能做最后的安排
So I would appreciate your making the final arrangements.
史波克,我… - 医生,请听我说完
Spock, I... - Doctor, please, let me finish.
我的罪行没有借口
There can be no excuse for the crime of which I am guilty.
我不想狡辩
I intend to offer no defence.
另外,我会请史考特立刻接手舰船
Furthermore, I will order Mr. Scott to take immediate command of this vessel.
难道你不应该先和我打个招呼吗? - 舰长
Shouldn't you check with me first? - Captain.
吉姆!
Jim!
见到你很高兴,舰长
I'm pleased to see you, Captain.
你看起来没事
You seem uninjured.
我有点搞不清了
I am at something of a loss to understand it, however.
怪麦考伊吧
Blame McCoy.
他给我注射的不是三氧复合剂
That was no tri-ox compound he shot me with.
是一种模拟死亡的麻醉剂
He slipped in a neural paralyzer. Knocked me out. Simulated death.
确实如此 - 护士,你介意给我们点空间吗?
Indeed. - Nurse, would you mind, please?
史波克,婚礼和那个女孩后来怎么样?
Spock, what happened down there? The girl, the wedding?
哦,对了,那个女孩
Oh, yes, the girl.
有意思的是我在决斗的时候
Most interesting. It must have been the combat.
当我杀了舰长后,对提普灵完全失去了兴趣
When I thought I had killed the Captain, I found I'd lost all interest in T'Pring.
那种疯狂也消失了
The madness was gone.
寇克在此 - 寇克舰长
Kirk here. - Captain Kirk.
来自舰队指挥部的消息,最高优先级
Message from Starfleet Command. Top priority.
转播过来,上尉
Relay it, Lieutenant.
应提咆的要求,进取号♥绕道去瓦肯的行动
Response to T'Pau's request for diversion of Enterprise to Vulcan
予以批准,迟到不予追究
hereby approved. Any reasonable delay granted.
寇马克上将,舰队指挥部
Komack, Admiral, Starfleet Command.
迟到一点,但能被赦免太好了
A little late, but I'm glad they're seeing it our way.
还是提咆的影响大,他们不能拒绝她的请求
How about that T'Pau? They couldn't turn her down.
契诃夫先生
Mr. Chekov,
设计好线路去牛郎星6号♥,准备好即刻出发,寇克退出
lay in a course for Altair VI. Leave orbit when ready. Kirk out.
还有一件事,史波克先生
There's just one thing, Mr. Spock,
别告诉我你看到吉姆还活着的时候
you can't tell me when you saw Jim alive,
你没有激动得想要跳起来
you weren't on the verge of giving an emotional scene
激动得要把马都拉倒
that would've brought the house down.
只是理智上的解脱
Merely my quite logical relief
还好舰队没有失去这样一位高水平的舰长
that Starfleet had not lost a highly proficient captain.
很好,史波克先生,我理解 - 谢谢,舰长
Yes, Mr. Spock. I understand. - Thank you, Captain.
当然,史波克,你的反应很理智
Of course, Mr. Spock. Your reaction was quite logical.
谢谢,医生
Thank you, Doctor.
在傻子眼里
In a pig's eye.
走吧,史波克,去仓库看看
Come on, Spock. Let's go mind the store.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表