剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
人都去哪儿了?
Where is everyone?
也许他们不知道我们会来吧
Perhaps they weren't expecting us.
医生,对科考队的检查是每年的例行公事
Our arrival was scheduled well in advance, doctor.
这早就在日程中安排好了
The annual check of every scientific expedition is routine.
我和这个科考站的队长罗伯特·乔纳森
I had a subspace contact with a Robert Johnson,
一个小时前进行过一次子空间联络
the leader of this expedition, not an hour ago.
他提到有什么异常吗?
Well, did he report anything wrong?
没说,但是显然有什么不对劲,但我不太肯定
No. Yet there was something wrong. I can't quite pin it down.
他说话前言不搭后语的,思维混乱
His conversation was disjointed, his thoughts a little foggy, unrelated.
契科夫,检查那栋建筑,史波克和我检查这一栋
Chekov! Check that building. Mr. Spock and I will check this one.
其他人四处查看,看看能不能找到什么人
The rest of you, take a look around. See if you can find anyone.
舰长!
Captain!
舰长!
Captain!
舰长!舰长!
Captain! Captain!
有个人,长官,在那儿,一个死人
A man, sir, in there. A dead man.
跟我想的一样
Exactly what it looks like.
自然死亡,衰老 - 这也太蹊跷了,医生
Death by natural causes, old age. - That's quite impossible, doctor.
在我们抵达之前,我调取了这个科考站所有人的资料
I ran a personnel check on this entire expedition before we beamed down.
我可以确定,这些人中没有一个…
I assure you that none of them were...
他们是来跟阿尔文告别的
They've come to pay their respects to Alvin.
我是寇克舰长 - 你得大声点儿
I'm Captain Kirk of... - You'll have to speak louder.
我是说,我是联邦星舰进取号♥舰长寇克
I say, I'm Captain Kirk of the USS Enterprise.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是罗伯特·乔纳森
I'm Robert Johnson.
这是我的太太,伊莱恩
And this is my wife, Elaine.
您高寿?
How old are you?
您多大年纪了?
How old are you?
我,我想想啊
I'm... Let me see.
我今年29,伊莱恩今年
I am 29. And Elaine is...
我今年27
I'm 27.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索这未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange, new worlds,
找寻新的生命与文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第二季第十二集
「濒临死亡」
舰长日志,星历3478.2
Captain's log, stardate 3478.2.
在一次前往伽马九头蛇座IV星
On a routine mission to resupply
为科考队提供例行补给的旅途中
the experimental colony at Gamma Hydra IV,
我们发现了一种极不寻常的现象
we discovered a most unusual phenomenon.
科考队的6名成员中,没有一人超过30岁
Of the six members of the colony, none of whom were over 30,
而我们发现其中四人已经过世,而另外两人也已因为衰老而频临死亡
we found four had died, and two were dying... of old age.
乔纳森先生,能听见我说话吗?
Mr. Johnson, can you hear me?
能听得见,我还没聋呢
I can hear you. I'm not deaf yet, you know.
目前还没聋
Not yet.
能告诉我发生了什么吗?
Can you tell me what happened?
发生了什么?
What happened?
你们的仪表有任何数据显示吗?
Did your instruments show anything?
伊莱恩非常漂亮
Elaine was so beautiful.
特别美丽
So beautiful.
相当动人
So beautiful.
他能听见你说什么,吉姆,但是他已经理解不了了
He can hear you, Jim, but he doesn't understand.
还是让他休息吧
Let's let him rest.
他们要是清醒了,我就在指挥室
If they seem lucid, I'll be in the Briefing Room.
不用起立,斯托克准将
Stay seated. Commodore Stocker,
因为伽马九头蛇座IV星在你的管理区域内
I've asked you to be a part of this briefing
所以邀请你也参加这次作战会议
because Gamma Hydra IV falls within your administrative area.
我很荣幸,长官
I appreciate that, sir.
华♥莱♥士♥医生,内分泌学专家
Dr. Wallace, as an expert in endocrinology,
希望你能和麦考伊医生合作愉快
I'd appreciate you working very closely with Dr. McCoy.
好的,舰长 - 麦考伊医生
Yes, captain. - And Dr. McCoy,
请你介绍一下情况
would you fill them in?
科考队员正在饱受机体衰老的折磨
Well, the expedition is suffering from extreme old age
他们正在以非常快的速度迅速衰老
and they're growing older by the minute, much older.
而我进行了全面检查却一无所获
My examinations have turned up absolutely nothing.
事实上,我毫无头绪
In fact, I don't have a clue.
史波克,大气和环境有异常吗?
What about the atmosphere and environment, Mr. Spock?
感应器没有检测到任何对人类有害的物质
Sensors reveal nothing which is inimical to human life.
大气层扫描仪只检测到正常量的有害宇宙射线
The atmosphere screens out the usual amount of harmful cosmic rays.
我们目前离联邦和罗慕兰帝国
We're close to the neutral zone
之间的中立区很近
between our Federation and the Romulan Empire.
有没有可能是罗慕兰用这些科考队员做小白鼠
It's possible the Romulans have a new weapon
来试验他们的新型武器
and are using this colony as guinea pigs.
我已经开始着手往这个方向上进行调查了,舰长
I have already begun investigation into that possibility, captain.
很好,我希望大家尽力在自己所知的领域里进行详细调查
Good. I want you all to check out everything in your own departments.
不管你们的想法角度多刁钻,或是多牵强,我都洗耳恭听
No matter how remote, how far-fetched the notion, I want it run down.
我会保持在这个轨道上,直到我们找到答案
We'll stay in orbit until we have the answer. Thank you.
我想你肯定能理解我想尽快抵达星际10号♥基地
I'm sure you understand that I am anxious to get to Starbase 10
以便按时就任 - 是的,准将
to assume my new post. - Yes, commodore.
我们会尽量保证你按时抵达的
We'll do everything we can to make your due date.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
医生,有什么我能效劳的吗?
Doctor, is there something I can do for you?
少一点儿冷漠和雷厉风行的舰长做派
Well, be a little less the cool, efficient captain,
多一些老朋友见面的亲热怎么样
and a little more the old friend.
有多久了?
How long has it been?
六年,四个月零几天
Six years, four months and an odd number of days.
你不记得了?
You mean you don't know?
很久了
A long time.
即使一切重新来过,结局也不会有所改变,不是吗?
Things wouldn't change if it started all over again, would it?
你有你的工作,我有我的船舰,我们不会为彼此妥协
You have your job, I have my ship. And neither one of us will change.
这是你说的,我可没这么说
You said it, I didn't.
这么多年了,你就只跟我联♥系♥过一次
In all those years, I only heard from you once.
在我丈夫过世的时候的那张星际图
A stargram when my husband died.
我们分手后你从来没问过我为什么会结婚
You know, you never asked me why I got married after we called it off.
我猜你遇到了你的真爱
Well, I supposed that you met someone you loved.
我遇到了一个了不起的男人,我很崇拜他
I met a man I admired, a great man.
他也正好和你的工作在同一领域,你不需要放弃什么
In the same field as you. You didn't have to give up a thing.
是阿,除了你
No. Just you.
寇克舰长,史波克希望您能来一下舰桥
Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock would like to see you on the Bridge.
马上到
I'm on my way.
标准轨道,舰长 - 保持
Standard orbit, captain. - Maintain.
我重新分♥析♥了感应器数据,舰长
I've rechecked the sensors, captain.
伽马九头蛇座IV星大气监测出相当于
Gamma Hydra IV checks out as a Class-M planet
M级行星常规级氮氧含量,正常质量
with a conventional oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere, normal mass.
我目前没有发现任何异常之处
I can find nothing at all out of the ordinary.
那天体物理部报告发现的那颗彗星呢?
And the comet that Astrophysics reported?
我们正在进行分♥析♥,目前没有相关的结论
We're running checks on it. I've reached no conclusions yet.
这是一颗四处乱窜的彗星,从来没被监测过
The comet was a rogue and has never been investigated.
寇克舰长? - 怎么了,准将?
Captain Kirk? - Yes, commodore?
星际10号♥基地的设备
Facilities at Starbase 10 are much more complete
比这里要完善的多
than those onboard ship.
在我看来,我们尽早到那儿应该会对你的调查更有利
Seems to me your investigations would be facilitated if we proceeded there.
我会确保基地全力配合你们 - 谢谢
I assure you all cooperation. - Thank you.
我知道你着急去基地报道
I know you're anxious to get to the base,
但是我们这儿有一些先进的设备
but we have a few facilities of our own here.
进取号♥能解决现在的问题,我会在轮机室,史波克
The Enterprise will do quite nicely. I'll be in Engineering, Mr. Spock.
保持标准轨道,苏鲁
Maintain standard orbit, Mr. Sulu.
你已经下达过这条指令了,长官
You already gave that command, sir.
那就继续执行吧
Well, follow it.
戈尔韦上尉
Lieutenant Galway.
医生,能跟你说句话吗?
Doctor, may I speak to you for a moment, please?
当然,请说
Of course. Go right ahead.
我知道这么说听上去有些荒谬
Well, I know this is going to sound foolish,
但是,那个,我好想听力上出现了问题
but, well, I seem to be having a little trouble hearing.
应该不是什么大问题
Well, it's probably nothing important.
我之前从来没有过这类的问题
I never had trouble before.
别担心
Well, don't worry about it.
超声波治疗可能就能解决问题了
Perhaps a little hypersonic treatment might clear it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
史波克,进度报告
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表