剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Lieutenant Commander Scott reporting
代替舰长和大副进行记录
in lieu of the captain and the first officer.
我们仍旧在搜索失踪的太空梭
We are continuing our search for the missing shuttlecraft.
长官,接近了一个小行星带
Approaching what seems to be an asteroid belt, sir.
扫描器显示大约有7000个小行星体
Scanners report approximately 7,000 bodies
其体积大致分布于A型至M型 - 大气读数呢?
of sizes running from types A to M. - Atmosphere count?
大约有百分之三十四的小行星体
Approximately 34 percent of the bodies
含有从H型至M型的大气
have atmosphere in types H to M.
很好,现在我们就用最笨的办法搜索
All right then. We do it the hard way.
所有感应器设置为扫描生命体,自动筛选
All sensors set for life-form registration. Automatic selection.
史考特先生,如果说他们就在其中一颗小行星上
Mr. Scott, there are thousands of them out there they could be on,
那我们的搜索范围可是上千颗小行星呀!
if they're on any of them at all.
你说得对,中尉,上千颗
That's right, lieutenant. Thousands.
现在我们只能一颗一颗地找
And we'll look them over, one by one.
伴随者,你爱那个男人吗?
Companion, do you love the Man?
我不知道
I... do not understand.
他对你很重要吗?
Is he important to you?
他对于你来说是不是比任何东西都重要?
More important than anything. Is he?
就好像他是你身体的一部分似的
As though he were a part of you?
他就是我的一部分
He is part of me.
那个男人必须要持续下去
The Man must continue.
他不会持续存在下去的,他会逐渐消亡的
He will not continue. He will cease to exist.
虽然从你的角度看是为了他好
By your feeling for him,
但是你所谓的这种善意却让他感觉窒息
you're condemning him to an existence he will find unbearable.
他会逐渐消亡的
He will cease to exist.
可是他从此不老不死
He does not age. He remains forever.
不老不死的只是他的肉体而已
You speak of his body.
我强调的是他的灵魂
I speak of his spirit.
伴随者,就在那间小房♥子里
Companion, inside the shelter,
一个女性已经病入膏肓了
a female of our species is dying.
按你的话说,她马上就要停止持续了
She will not continue.
如果你不放我们走,我们都会停止持续的
That is what will happen to the Man unless you release all of us.
我无法理解你的意思
I do not understand.
我们的种族,只有在不断地
Our species can only survive...
征服各种困难中才能使灵魂延续
...if we have obstacles to overcome.
而你直接把所有的困难都清除了
You take away all obstacles.
如果没有困难,我们就没办法使自己变强
Without them to strengthen us,
我们的生命由此会最终枯竭
we will weaken and die.
你只不过是把那个男人当成玩物而已
You regard the Man only as a toy. You amuse yourself with him.
大错特错
You are wrong.
那个男人是整个宇宙中最重要的东西
The Man is the centre of all things.
我珍视他
I care for him.
但是你并没有爱的能力
But you can't really love him.
你对人类的爱情没有丝毫的了解
You haven't the slightest knowledge of love,
爱情是同类之间才会有的一种关系
the total union of two people.
而你是伴随者,而他是人类!
You are the Companion. He is the Man.
你们是完全不同的两个物种
You are two different things.
你们之间没办法真正的交合
You can't join.
你也不懂什么是真正的爱
You can't love.
你虽然能把他的肉体永远困囚于此
You may keep him here forever...
但是实际上,你们的灵魂之间
...but you will always be separate...
却永远隔绝
...apart from him.
如果我是人类的话
If I were human...
是否就可以懂得爱了?
... there can be love?
吉姆,你刚刚说的那番话是为了什么?
What did you hope to gain by that, Jim?
我想劝说她放弃
Try to convince her of the hopelessness of it.
有些时候,爱就意味着放手
Love sometimes expresses itself in sacrifice.
我以为能让她明白真爱要学会放手
I thought maybe if she loved him, she'd let him go.
但是她,或说它,并不是人类
But she, or it, is inhuman, captain.
你不能指望她像人类那样去做
You cannot expect her to react like a human.
我试过了 - 没用的
I tried. - It's useless.
我知道
I know.
杰佛瑞·寇可兰
Zefram Cochrane.
老骨头?
Bones?
我也不清楚是怎么回事,她的病痊愈了
I don't understand it. She's not sick at all.
我们明白
We understand.
是她
It's her.
什么?
What?
你不明白吗?伴随者附体了
Don't you understand? It's the Companion.
老骨头?
Bones?
她现在完全健康,一切生命体征都正常
She's perfectly healthy. Heart like a hammer.
呼吸正常,血压正常
Respiration, normal. Blood pressure, normal.
这在医学上是不可能的
This is medically impossible.
我们就是证据 - 你说我们?
We are here. - We?
是的,我们
Both of us.
我们是协调员和伴随者
Those you knew as the commissioner and the Companion.
我们合成了一个意识
We are both here.
伴随者,你应该没有创造生命的能力
Companion, you do not have the power to create life.
那是上帝的领域
That is for the maker of all things.
但是哈特福德女士已经奄奄一息了
But Commissioner Hedford was dying.
我的意识中哈特福德那部分已经十分虚弱了
That part of us was too weak to hold on.
在某一刻,她几乎要停止延续
In a moment, there would have been no continuing.
不过现在我们在一起了
Now we're together.
那么你和伴随者共处在一个躯体里?
Then you are both here in the one body?
我们合二为一
We are one.
杰佛瑞
Zefram.
我们吓到你了吗?你过去从来不怕我们啊
We frighten you. We've never frightened you before.
孤独
Loneliness.
这种感觉是孤独吗?
This is loneliness.
天那,多么痛苦
Oh, what a bitter thing.
哦,杰佛瑞,太不幸了这些年 你是如何承受这种孤独感的?
Oh, Zefram, it's so sad. How do you bear it, this loneliness?
史波克,检查一下太空梭,引擎,通讯什么的
Spock, check out the shuttlecraft. Engine, communications, everything.
舰长,没有必要
That will not be necessary, captain.
你们的太空梭已经能够正常运作了
Your vehicle will operate as before.
包括通讯系统
So will the communications device.
你同意让我们走了?
You're letting us go?
事到如今我们也无法阻止你们了
We could do nothing now to stop you.
你曾经说过,因为我们不是人类
You said we would not know love
所以我们无法真正第理解人类的爱情
because we were not human.
现在我们是人类了
Now we are human.
我们理解了世间的沧桑变化
We'll know the change of the days.
我们也理解了死亡
We will know death.
但是当我拉住那男人的手
But to touch the hand of the Man
我依旧觉得,没有什么比他更重要
nothing is as important.
你长得非常美丽
You're very beautiful.
我的部分人格明白你说的话,部分却不能
Part of me understands. Part does not.
但是我就是爱听 - 我可以详细为你解释
But it pleases me. - I could explain. Many things.
哦,杰佛瑞,我们一起去散步吧
Oh, let me walk, Zefram.
让我体验一下土地轻触双脚的感觉
Let me feel the earth against my feet.
让我体验一下阳光洒在面颊的温暖
Let me feel the warmth of the sun on my face.
你陪在我身边,我们一起去体验这些美好的东西
You beside me. Let me feel these things.
去吧,寇可兰,我们这边还有事要忙
Go ahead, Cochrane. We have a few things to do.
史考特先生,接收到舰长的信♥号♥♥了
Mr. Scott, it's the captain.
接通
Put him on.
锁定他的坐标
Lock onto his coordinates.
舰长,我是史考特,你们没事吧?
Captain, this is Scotty. Are you all right?
我们没事,你们能锁定我们吗?
Perfectly all right. Can you get a fix on us?
舵手正在计算你们所处的位置
The helm is computing your position now, captain.
方位224,坐标12
Course 2-24 mark 1-2.
地球标准时,57分钟
ETA, 57 minutes.
我们大约于57分钟之后可到达你们的位置
We'll be there in 57 minutes, sir.
很好,我会一直保持通讯畅通
Very good. I'll continue transmitting.
一旦到达指定位置马上进入标准轨道
Assume standard orbit when you arrive.
我们会乘坐太空梭回舰
We'll transport up in the shuttlecraft.
舰长,你们到底发生了什么事?
What happened, captain?
说来话长,史考特先生
Interesting story, Scotty.
我一时和你说不清楚,况且,说老实话
I can't tell you now, because, quite frankly,
我们不知道结局会如何,寇克完毕
I don't know how it's going to end. Kirk out.
外面的任何一件事都会让你大开眼界
Everything will be an eye-opener to you.
有上千颗有生命的星球,上千个种族
There's 1,000 planets out there, 1,000 races.
我们到了外面的世界后,一旦我学习得 差不多了,我也会向你逐一展示
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表