剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I had...
…噩梦
...a most startling dream.
你在跟我说话…
You were trying to tell me something...
…但我听不见
...but I couldn't hear you.
跟自己的本性抗争…
It would be illogical for us to protest...
…是无谓的…
...against our natures...
…你觉得呢?
...don't you think?
我不理解
I don't understand.
你流泪了
Your face is wet.
我过来告诉你我们要去瓦肯星了
I came to tell you that we are bound for Vulcan.
过不了几天我们就到了
We'll be there in just a few days.
瓦肯
Vulcan.
查佩尔小姐 - 我叫克莉丝汀
Miss Chapel. - My name is Christine.
我知道,克莉丝汀
Yes, I know, Christine.
你可以为我做点普罗米克汤吗?
Would you make me some of that plomeek soup?
当然,我非常愿意,史波克先生
Oh, I'd be very glad to do that, Mr. Spock.
舰桥
Bridge.
显然你已经猜到我的问题了,医生
It's obvious that you've surmised my problem, Doctor,
我钦佩你的洞察力
and my compliments on your insight.
舰长,瓦肯正发生一件大事
Captain, there is a thing that happens to Vulcans at this time,
非常疯狂,你应该会反感
almost an insanity, which you would no doubt find distasteful.
是吗?
Will I?
你已经对我的疯狂表现出极大的忍♥耐了
You've been most patient with my kinds of madness.
你可以和我一起去瓦肯站在我边上吗?
Then would you beam down to the planet surface and stand with me?
有一个简短的仪式
There is a brief ceremony.
我能被允许吗? - 这是我的权利
Is it permitted? - It is my right.
按照传统,男方可以由最好的朋友陪伴
By tradition, the male is accompanied by his closest friends.
谢谢,史波克先生
Thank you, Mr. Spock.
我也请求麦考伊陪我一起
I also request McCoy accompany me.
我的荣幸,先生
I shall be honoured, sir.
舰长…
Captain...
…我们正处于瓦肯的欢迎频段,先生
...we're standing by on Vulcan hailing frequencies, sir.
打开频道,上尉
Open channel, Lieutenant.
瓦肯中心,这里是联邦星舰进取号♥
Vulcan Space Central, this is the U.S.S. Enterprise
请求进入轨道
requesting permission to assume standard orbit.
联邦星舰进取号♥,批准进入
U.S.S. Enterprise from Vulcan Space Central, permission granted.
全体瓦肯欢迎你们
And from all of Vulcan, welcome.
史波克在吗? - 我是史波克
Is Commander Spock with you? - This is Spock.
请站好以激活中♥央♥显示屏
Stand by to activate your central viewer, please.
医生,发生什么事了?
Doctor, what's going on?
史波克
Spock.
是我
It is I.
提普灵
T'Pring.
离别却从未离去
Parted from me and never parted.
从未接触
Never and always touching...
但始终相联
...and touched.
我们在相约之地见面
We meet at the appointed place.
史波克,离别却从未离去
Spock. Parted from me and never parted.
从未接触但始终相联
Never and always touching and touched.
我等你
I await you.
她很漂亮,史波克先生,她是谁? - 她是提普灵…
She's lovely, Mr. Spock. Who is she? - She is T'Pring...
…我的妻子
...my wife.
这是我的乡土
This is the land of my family.
我的家族在此生存了2000个地球年
It has been held by us for more than 2000 Earth years.
这是我们库努卡里菲的地方
This is our place of Koon-ut-kal-if-fee.
他说库努什么?
He called it Koon-ut what?
他的意思是“婚姻或决斗”
He described it to me as meaning "marriage or challenge."
过去,瓦肯人要为爱人决斗
In the distant past, Vulcans killed to win their mates.
现在他们仍为此疯狂
And they still go mad at this time.
代价就是余生不再有感情
Perhaps the price they pay for having no emotions the rest of the time.
好地方,如果来点凉风就好了
Lovely. I wish the breeze were cooler.
是啊,我总算体会到“热得像瓦肯”的含义
Yeah. "Hot as Vulcan." Now I understand what that phrase means.
这里的大气比地球稀薄
The atmosphere is thinner than Earth.
不知道提普灵什么时候到
I wonder when his T'Pring arrives?
婚礼盛典要开始了
The marriage party approaches.
我听到他们了
I hear them.
婚礼盛典?我以为提普灵已经是你的妻子了
Marriage party? You said T'Pring was your wife.
是我们父母定的亲
By our parents' arrangement.
在我们只有7岁的时候
A ceremony...
举♥行♥过一个仪式
...while we were but 7 years of age.
与其说是婚礼,倒不如说是定亲
Less than a marriage, but more than a betrothal.
碰一下对方
One touches the other
接触到对方的思想
in order to feel each other's thoughts.
通过这样,我们的思想就被锁在一起
In this way, our minds were locked together.
时候到来…
So that at the proper time...
…我们就会被吸引到…
...we would both be drawn to...
…库努卡里菲
... Koon-ut-kal-if-fee.
老骨头,知道那是谁吗?
Bones, do you know who that is?
提咆
T'Pau.
是唯一一个拒绝联邦议会席位的人
The only person to ever turn down a seat in the Federation Council.
提咆?
T'Pau?
主持史波克的婚礼?
Officiating at Spock's wedding?
他从没提过他家族这么显赫
He never mentioned that his family was this important.
史波克…
Spock...
…我们的仪式是给外人看的吗?
...are our ceremonies for outworlders?
他们不是外人
They are not outworlders.
他们是我的朋友
They are my friends.
我有权这么做
I am permitted this.
我是寇克
This is Kirk.
夫人
Ma'am.
你叫? - 伦纳德·麦考伊,夫人
And thee are called? - Leonard McCoy, ma'am.
你把这些外人称作朋友
Thee names these outworlders "friends."
谁能负责他们的行为?
How does thee pledge their behaviour?
我以性命担♥保♥,提咆
With my life, T'Pau.
你们将要看到的是…
What thee are about to see...
…从远古流传下来的…
...comes down from the time of the beginning...
…亘古不变
...without change.
这是瓦肯的心,瓦肯的灵魂
This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul.
这是我们的生活方式
This is our way.
这是什么?发生什么了? - 她选择了决斗
What is it? What happened? - She chooses the challenge.
和他?
With him?
他是处理懦夫的
He acts only if cowardice is seen.
她会选择她的代表
She will choose her champion.
史波克?
Spock?
不要和他说话,寇克
Do not attempt to speak with him, Kirk.
他身陷普拉克托,血热
He is deep in the plak tow, the blood fever.
在他通过历练之前
He will not speak with thee again
不会和你说话的
until he has passed through what is to come.
如果你想离开…
If thee wishes to depart...
…现在就可以
...thee may leave now.
我们留下
We'll stay.
史波克果然没看错人
Spock chose his friends well.
夫人,我不理解
Ma'am, I don't understand.
你的意思是她拒绝了他?她不想要他?
Are you trying to say that she rejected him. That she doesn't want him?
他必须为她决斗,这是她的权利
He will have to fight for her. It is her right.
提普灵,你已经选择了卡里菲
T'Pring, thee has chosen the kal-if-fee...
…即决斗
...the challenge.
你准备好成为胜者的战利品吗?
Thee are prepared to become the property of the victor?
我准备好了
I am prepared.
史波克
Spock.
你愿意根据律法和传统接受挑战吗?
Does thee accept challenge, according to our laws and customs?
你觉得史波克能赢得了他吗?
You think Spock can take him?
我表示怀疑,他现在情况不佳
I doubt it. Not in his present condition.
提普灵,你选择你的代表
T'Pring, thee will choose thy champion.
生命之初
As it was in the dawn of our days,
就如今晨的黎明
as it is today
和所有的明天
as it will be for all tomorrows,
我选择
I make my choice.
他
This one.
不
No.
让我来
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表