剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
We were doing something until our brave lady stepped in and saved us.
还有别的好主意吗,吉姆? - 是的,有一个
Got any more good ideas, Jim? - Yes, I have.
还有一个,取决于我们的上尉是否忠诚,如果她叛变
One more, and it depends on the lieutenant's loyalty. If she fails us,
我们最好去习惯牧羊的生活吧
we'd better get used to herding goats.
愚蠢的人们
Fools.
我提供给他们想都不敢想的东西
I offer them more than they could know.
不仅仅是一个世界,而是方方面面
Not just a world, but all that makes it up.
人类认为他们进步了
Man thinks he's progressed.
他们错了,他们只是忘掉了那些给予生命意义的东西
They're wrong. He's merely forgotten those things which gave life meaning.
你们都会被照料,被看护,幸福地活着
You'll all be provided for, cared for, happy.
这个宇宙有自己的规则
There is an order of things in this universe.
你的种族否定它,我来重建它
Your species has denied it. I come to restore it.
而你
And for you,
因为你敏锐的理解能力
because you have the sensitivity to understand,
我将给你做梦都想不到的一切
I offer you more than your wildest dreams have ever imagined.
你会成为神明一族的母亲
You'll become the mother of a new race of gods.
你将鼓舞宇宙,所有男人都会崇拜你
You'll inspire the universe. All men will revere you,
你会像一个真正的神一样
almost as a god yourself.
我会爱你到时间的尽头
And I shall love you for time without end,
天涯海角
worlds without end.
你让我完整,相反亦然
You shall complete me, and I you.
寇克呼叫进取号♥,进取号♥,回答
Kirk to Enterprise. Come in. Enterprise, come in.
寇克呼叫进取号♥,回答
Kirk to Enterprise, come in.
寇克呼叫… - 卡洛琳!
Kirk to... - Carolyn!
她发生什么了? - 史考特,我会弄明白的
What's happened to her? - Scotty, I'll find out.
如果我帮忙…
Perhaps if I assisted...
你多大了? - 22,长官
How old are you? - Twenty-two, sir.
那还是我来吧
Then I'd better handle it.
你还好吗? - 是的,我还好
You all right? - Oh, yes, I'm all right.
我有个消息带给你
I have a message for you.
过来这边说话
Come over there.
说吧?
Well?
他希望我们和平的生活
He wants us to live in peace.
他想要为我们提供一切
He wants to provide for us.
他会给我们一切我们想要的东西,而且他有能力办到
He'll give us everything we ever wanted. And he can do it too.
好了,你该从奥林匹克梦里醒来了
All right, you can come down from Mount Olympus now.
你还有工作要做
You've got work to do.
我不明白 - 他依靠爱,崇拜,关注而生
I don't understand. - He thrives on love, worship, attention.
是的 - 我们不能让他得逞
Yes. - We can't give him that worship.
我们都不要崇拜他,尤其是你
None of us can. Especially you.
什么?
What?
藐视他,拒绝他
Spurn him. Reject him.
你必须这样做
You must.
你对他很特别 - 是的
You're special to him. - Yes.
我爱他
I love him.
上尉
Lieutenant,
我们的生命,这里和船上的人
all our lives, here and on the ship,
都靠你了
depend on you.
不,不是靠我 - 是靠你,上尉
No, not on me. - On you, lieutenant.
拒绝他我们还有机会拯救自己,接受他
Reject him and we have a chance to save ourselves. Accept him
那么你就让我们变成奴隶,根本就是奴隶
and you condemn all of us to slavery, nothing less than slavery.
我们在这儿永远也得不到帮助了,或者你觉得
We might never get help this far out. Or perhaps the thought
永远屈膝,喂羊是很不错的生活
of spending an eternity bending knee and tending sheep appeals to you.
噢,但你不理解
Oh, but you don't understand.
他很和蔼,他想要为我们好
He's kind and he wants the best for us.
并且他那么孤独
And he's so lonely.
你的要求会伤他心的
What you ask would break his heart.
我怎么能那样做?
Now, how can I?
给我你的手,你的手
Give me your hand. Your hand.
感受这个
Now, feel that.
手心和手心
Human flesh against human flesh.
我们是同类
We're the same.
共同的历史,文化遗产和生活
We share the same history, the same heritage, the same lives.
我们联♥系♥在一起
We're tied together beyond any untying.
男人或是女人,没有区别,我们都是人类
Man or woman, it makes no difference. We're human.
我们无法分离,你知道该怎么做了吗
We couldn't escape from each other if we wanted to. That's how you do it.
记住我们是谁,我们是人类
By remembering who and what you are. A bit of flesh and blood
在无边宇宙中漫游的血肉之躯
afloat in a universe without end.
在这儿,唯一属于你的
And the only thing that's truly yours
就是其余的人类
is the rest of humanity.
那就是我们的责任,你明白我的意思吗?
That's where our duty lies. Do you understand me?
是的
Yes.
是的,我明白
Yes, I understand.
他在呼唤我
He's calling me.
上尉
Lieutenant,
你身负命令和你的义务
you have your orders and your duty.
是的,长官,命令和责任
Yes, sir, my orders and my duty.
我觉得我们可以试试了,长官
I think we can try it now, sir.
进取号♥呼叫寇克舰长
Enterprise to Captain Kirk.
进取号♥呼叫寇克舰长,回答 - 寇克在此
Enterprise to Captain Kirk. Come in. - Kirk here.
我是史波克,舰长
Spock here, captain.
我们已经在星球表面定位到一个能量源
We've pinpointed a power source on the planet's surface
看起来跟能量场有关
which seems to have something to do with the force field.
你附近有什么建筑吗?
Is there a structure of some sort near you?
是的,史波克先生 - 那能量就来自那里
There is, indeed, Mr. Spock. - The power emanates from there.
很好,那你怎么对付能量场?
Very good. How are you doing on the force field?
我们可以让它部分失效,制♥造♥缺口
We can negate sections of it, creating openings
我们就可以使用相位炮组了
through which we can fire our phaser banks.
很好,那应该能行
Well, that ought to do it.
让苏鲁先生将所有相位炮锁定在那个建筑上
Have Mr. Sulu lock all phaser banks onto the structure.
听我号♥令开火停火,我们就在附近
Fire on my order only and cut it fine. We'll be standing nearby.
舰长
Captain,
我建议你们离远点
I would recommend a discreet distance.
我很想听你的史波克,但我们没待在一起
I'd love to oblige you, Mr. Spock, but we're not all together.
况且我们还要对付阿波罗
Besides we have Apollo to deal with.
如果那建筑的确是他的能量源
If that structure is the source of his power,
在摧毁建筑时得找到阿波罗的位置
I wanna know where he is when we attack it.
寇克完毕
Kirk out.
老骨头,你觉得阿波罗胸前的神秘器官
Bones, do you think that mysterious organ in Apollo's chest
是不是跟能量传导有关?
has something to do with the transmission of energy?
除此之外,我想不到其他作用
It doesn't serve any other purpose I know of.
舰长,我们必须等卡洛琳回来
Captain, we've got to wait until Carolyn comes back
再对神庙开火
before we fire on the temple.
如果他被袭击了,会对卡洛琳做什么?
We don't know what would happen to her if he was suddenly attacked.
她可能会被杀掉 - 是的,我知道
She might get killed. - Yes, I know.
我知道,史考特,我们会等的
I know, Scotty. We'll wait.
我必须要说,阿波罗
I must say, Apollo,
你模仿人类的能力很强
the way you ape human behaviour is remarkable.
但我还要知道另外一些事
But there are some other things I must know.
你的进化模式和社会发展模式
Your evolutionary patterns and your social development.
我的什么?
My what?
我确信它们也很独特
I'm sure they're unique.
我以前从没遇过你这样的物种
I've never encountered a specimen like you before.
我是阿波罗,我选中了你
I am Apollo. I've chosen you.
为此我感到高兴,但是我必须开始工作了
But I'm sure that's very flattering, but I must get on with my work now.
你的工作? - 我是个科学家
Your work? - I'm a scientist.
我的专长是古代文明,遗址和神话
My particular speciality is ancient civilisations, relics and myths.
你明白我一直都只是在研究你吧
Why, surely you know I've only been studying you.
我不相信,你是爱我的
I don't believe it. You love me.
爱你?
Love you?
理智点吧
Be logical.
我不是那种害怕你的牧羊人
I'm not some simple shepherdess you can awe.
我对你的爱跟我爱一种新的…
Why, I could no more love you than I could love a new species of...
细菌一样
...bacteria.
卡洛琳,我不允许你离开
Carolyn, I forbid you to go.
我命令你留下
I order you to stay.
这就是你对女性吸引力的秘密吗?
Is that the secret of your power over women?
是你丢出的闪电吗?
The thunderbolts you throw?
那是什么?
What the devil is that?
寇克在此 - 史波克在此,舰长
Kirk here. - Spock, captain.
探测器显示你的区域有大气变化
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表