剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Spock...
你没事吧? - 没事
...are you all right? - Yes.
我没有受伤,乌乎拉
I am undamaged, captain.
骨头,医生
Bones. Doc.
你说了一些“不给糖果就捣乱”的事
You were saying something about trick-or-treat.
地牢
Dungeons...
诅咒
...curses.
骨架,铁处♥女♥,这些都是地球上的啊
Skeletons and iron maidens. They're all Earth manifestations.
为什么? - 我不知道船长
Why? - I do not know, captain.
但是这些事是真实存在的,他们是真的
But these things do exist. They are real.
可能是某个星球和人类进化相似?
Could this be an Earth parallel development of some sort?
这些东西跟人类进化可没有关系
None of this parallels any human development.
更像是人的
It's more like a human...
噩梦 - 如果有人知道
...nightmare. - As if someone knew
这些都是潜意识里人类害怕的
what it was that terrifies man most on an instinctive level.
鬼故事,怪物,恶魔
Ghost stories, ogres, demons.
整个
The whole...
史考特,苏鲁
Scotty, Sulu.
史考特
Scotty...
放下枪
...put down the phaser.
他们看起来被下药了, 舰长
They appear to be drugged, captain.
看他们的眼睛,基本都不眨的
Look at their eyes. They hardly blink at all.
杰克逊死前也是
Neither did Jackson, just before he collapsed.
他们俩还活着
These two are alive.
史考特,你能听见我说话吗?
Scotty, do you hear me?
苏鲁,你知道我是谁吗?
Sulu, do you know who I am?
你怎么了?
What's happened to you?
我觉得他们是来救我们的
I think they're going to release us.
停!
Stop!
你到底是谁
Whoever you are...
你已经证明了你制♥造♥幻觉的能耐
...you've proven your skill at creating illusions.
现在我想知道你为什么这么做,你对我的人做了什么
Now I want to know why, and what you've done to my men.
你们人类为何如此偏执?
Where did your race get this ridiculous predilection for resistance?
你们检查所有的西,质疑一切
You examine any object, you question everything.
就不能接受现实吗?
Is it not enough to accept what is?
只要我的人死了就不会接受
Not when one of my men is dead because of it,
另外两个变傻了 - 不是变傻
and two others turned into mindless... - Not mindless.
他们俩是被控制了,寇克舰长
These two are merely controlled, Captain Kirk.
是的,我们知道你是谁
Yes, we know who you are.
你们所有人
All of you.
不是么,亲爱的?
Don't we, my precious?
你是谁?
Who are you?
为什么把我们带到这?
Why did you bring us here?
我叫克拉波
My name is Korob.
至于把你们带到这里
And as for bringing you here...
那是因为你们非要来
...it was you who quite contrarily insisted upon coming.
已经警告过你 - 但是为什么?
You were warned to stay away. - But why?
到底是什么原因?
For what reason?
这些巫术到底是为了什么?
Why all the mumbo jumbo?
巫术?
Mumbo jumbo?
不, 我向你保证不是那回事, 舰长
No, I assure you it was not that, captain.
测绘显示这个星系
Mapping expeditions have charted this solar system before.
佩茹斯第七行星以前没有生命
There never have been any life forms on Pyris Vll.
这不重要,我们不是这个星球上的原住民
It is of no importance that we are not native to this planet.
有人说我待客不周,先生们
I'm told I've been an inattentive host, gentlemen.
要不要品尝一下美食恢复些体力?
You will join me for something to refresh yourselves?
那个猫 - 那个猫
That cat. - That cat.
地球上有一些古老的传说,女巫和她们的宠物
There are ancient Earth legends about wizards and their familiars.
宠物?
Familiars?
撒旦把恶魔变成动物,送到女巫的身边
Demons in animal forms, sent by Satan to serve the wizard.
迷信
Superstition.
我没有编造这些传说,我只是陈述而已
I do not create the legend, captain. I merely report it.
你是与众不同的,史波克
You are the different one, Mr. Spock.
你和其他人思维方式不同
You do not think like the others.
你的逻辑中没有其他颜色
There are no colours to your patterns of logic.
只有黑和白
There's only black and white.
你看见周围这些东西
You see all this around you...
但却不相信 - 他不知道“不给糖果就捣乱”
...and yet you do not believe. - He doesn't know about trick-or-treat.
我不明白这个典故
I do not understand that reference.
没关系这不重要
Therefore it also is of no importance.
先生们,我争取做个好主人
Gentlemen, I can be most hospitable.
好法术 - 请坐
Ingenious. - Do be seated.
我们不饿 - 但我还是坚持
We're not hungry. - But I insist.
好吧,克拉波 你想从我们这得到什么?
All right, Korob. What do you want from us?
现在,只想你们享用美食
For the moment, merely that you eat and enjoy yourselves.
医生,请尝尝这杯酒,你会发现相当好喝
Doctor, do try the wine. You'll find it excellent.
可惜你会发现我们不怎么配合
You'll find us most uncooperative...
除非给我们一个解释
...unless you start explaining yourself.
希望我可以打破这个局面
Hopefully I can change that attitude.
看起来像真的 - 本来就是真的,我保证
These look real. - They are, I assure you.
钻石,翡翠,红宝石,蓝宝石
Diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires.
各种你们珍视的珠宝
All the crystalline forms you cherish above all things.
这些都是你们的了
A fortune of them for each of you,
如果你们愿意安静地离开
if you will leave here without further enquiry.
这些东西我们想造多少就能造多少
We could manufacture a ton of these on our ship for you.
他们对我们毫无意义 - 没有价值?
They mean nothing to us. - Valueless?
我不懂,我读过
I don't understand. I read...
不管你读过什么,你读的不对
Whatever it is you read, you read it wrong.
时候到了我们自然会离开
As for leaving, we'll leave when we're ready.
你们真是不可预测啊
You are most unpredictable.
可能我犯了一个小错误
Perhaps I have made a small mistake.
无论如何,你已经通过测试了
Nevertheless, you have passed the tests.
测试? - 是的
Tests? - Yes.
也许我们对你们的分♥析♥有误
Our analysis of you may have been, in some small way, in error...
我们警告你们离开
...but you were warned to stay away,
你们却为了解救同伴而来
and yet you came to save your comrades.
这证明了忠诚
That proves loyalty.
你们的勇敢通过了测试,你们没有被吓到
Your bravery was tested, and you did not frighten.
尽管我高估了这些东西的吸引力
And despite my failure with these bright baubles,
不过已经足够证明你们的坚定
I perceive you cannot be bribed.
从各个方面来讲,你们都是值得敬佩的
In many ways, you are quite admirable.
对了,快去吧
Quite right. Go at once, yes.
先生们,我的同僚,希尔薇娅
Gentlemen, my colleague, Sylvia.
麦考伊医生, 史波克先生
Dr. McCoy, Mr. Spock...
还有寇克船长
...and Captain Kirk.
你想知道我对你的人做了什么
You wanted to know what we did to your men.
事实上,研究人类心灵
Actually, it's a simple matter for us
对我们来说非常容易
to probe the minds of creatures like yourself.
大脑探测、催眠术?
Mind-probing. Hypnosis?
你们把自己想象成一个高等生物
You like to think of yourselves as complex creatures,
但是你们错了
but you're flawed.
有太多的方法去探测你们的大脑了
One gains admittance to your minds through many levels.
你们对自身得了解还差得远
You have too many to keep track of yourselves.
人类的大脑对我们来说就像敞开的大门
There are unguarded entrances to any human mind.
心灵感应?
Telepathy?
不全是,不对
Not entirely, no.
心灵感应无法控制
Telepathy doesn't imply control
但是我可以保证我已经完全控制了你的朋友
and I assure you that I have full control of your friends.
别动
Don't move.
看好他们
Cover them.
现在,把武器和设备还给我们
Now, I want the rest of our weapons and our equipment.
我想要答案 - 放下武器
I want some answers. - Put that weapon down.
舰长, 你这么做并不明智
Captain, it seems so foolish of you to insist on demonstrations.
在你们的神话中,这叫做感应巫术
In the mythology of your race, this is called "sympathetic magic".
杰克逊,那个回到船上的队员
Jackson, the crew member who returned to the ship.
你想知道他怎么死的,我做了他的人偶
You wondered what killed him. I made an image of him.
对我来说,那就是杰克逊
In the essence of my thoughts, the image was Jackson.
当我杀死了他的人偶,就知道他已经死了
And when I killed the image and knew that it was dead...
他死了
...he died.
你不能靠想象杀死一个人
You can't think a man to death.
你的通讯器
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表