剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
A man is not just a biological unit that you can patch together.
它对我做了什么?
What did it do to me?
麦考伊医生会跟你解释的
Dr. McCoy will explain it to you.
嗯,医生?
Well, doctor?
护士,我想要他做好全身检查的准备
Nurse, I want him prepared for a full physical examination.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
诺曼,到这里来
Nomad, come here.
修复那个单元
Repair that unit.
不可能
Not possible.
你都救活了史考特,他受得伤要严重的多
You restored Scott. He had much more extensive damage.
史考特单元需要简单的构造性修复
The unit Scott required simple structural repair.
这名单元的知识库都被清空了
The knowledge banks of this unit have been wiped clean.
舰长
Captain,
如果它说的是真的
if that is correct
没有大脑损伤,只是知识被清空
if there has been no brain damage, only knowledge erased,
那她可以重新学习
she could be reeducated.
老骨头 - 是,我立即去准备
Bones. - Yes, I'll get on it right away.
尽管你修复了史考特,但你这个机器怪物…
And in spite of the way you repaired Scotty, you metal, ticking...
创造者你是不是想让诺曼在其他地方等待?
Does the Creator wish Nomad to wait elsewhere?
是的,诺曼
Yes. Nomad,
你跟着这些单元
you will go with these units.
他们会带你到等待区域的
They will take you to a waiting area.
把它带到舰上看管最严密的房♥间
Take it to the top security cell in the brig.
医生
Doctor.
我打断你
I interrupted you
是因为诺曼或许不会理解你的愤怒
because Nomad would not have understood your anger.
它有高超的技术技能
It has great technical skill
但是它对情绪的反应是很难预测的
but its reaction to emotion is unpredictable.
它几乎可以算是一个生命了
It almost qualifies as a life form.
你在开玩笑
That's a laugh.
舰长,对它的研究会很有用途
A study of it would be of great use, captain.
史波克,它是个杀人犯
It's a killer, Spock.
我要先保证它不会对人造成伤害
I intend to render it harmless.
带上你的设备去舰桥
Get down to the brig with your equipment.
对那个探测器作一次分♥析♥
Run an analysis on the mechanism.
我想知道为什么那个探测器会伤害人类
I wanna know what makes that thing tick.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
发生了什么事?
What's the problem?
舰长,它几乎和人类一样倔强
An almost human stubbornness, captain.
我无法说服诺曼
I have been unable to convince Nomad
放下它的屏障让我做检查
to lower its screens for analysis.
它如果不配合,我什么也做不了
Without its cooperation, I can do nothing.
诺曼
Nomad,
你要允许史波克先生
you will allow Mr. Spock
探测你的记忆库和其他构造
to probe your memory banks and structure.
创造者,史波克先生也是你的生化单元吗?
Mr. Spock is also one of your biological units, Creator?
是的
Yes.
这个单元不一样,他的思维很有条理
This unit is different. It is well-ordered.
诺曼,执行我的指令
Follow your instructions, Nomad.
我的屏障放下了 - 谢谢
My screens are down. - Thank you.
你可以开始了
You may proceed.
“看那条狗” - 正确
"See the dog." - That's right.
“看那条狗…”
"See the dog..."
快,说出来
Now, sound it out.
“奔跑” - 就是这样,乌乎拉,你表现得很好
"Run." - That's it, Uhura. That's very good.
现在,试试下一句
Now, try the next one.
“那条狗有一个…”
"The dog has a..."
“那条狗…”
"The dog h..."
不要用斯瓦西里语,乌乎拉,用英语
Not Swahili, Uhura. In English.
那条狗有一个球,明白了吗?
The dog has a ball. See?
球 - 球
Ball. - Ball.
现在,你来说吧
Now, you go ahead.
“那条狗有一个球” - 这就对了
"The dog has a ball." - That's right.
这就对了,乌乎拉
That's right, Uhura.
你再试试另外一句,我一会就回来
Here, you try another one. I'll be right back.
好的,克莉丝汀
All right, Christine.
她表现的怎么样?
How's she doing?
嗯,她是个一流的阅读者
Well, she's on the first-grade reader.
她正在努力学习
She's learning.
看起来她对数学很有天赋
Seems to have an aptitude for mathematics.
医生,你认为我们能够对她进行再教育吗?
Do you think we can reeducate her, doctor?
嗯,我检查过她没有大脑损伤
Well, she checks out with no brain damage.
我们的图书馆里有所有的教育资料
We've got all the educational tapes in our library.
现在就看我们的了
Now it's up to us.
“那个球是…
"The ball is...
“蓝色的”
...bluey."
蓝色的?
Bluey?
舰长,这样还不够
It is not sufficient, captain.
我得到了一些关于那次事故和“另一个”的信息
I get certain references to the accident, the Other,
但是都不详尽,还有一些地方是我检查不到的
but nothing clear. There are areas I simply cannot scan.
史波克,我们一定要知道事情的真♥相♥
We've got to know about it, Spock.
什么使得它那么执着于追求完美
What makes it operate, its compulsion for perfection.
我建议使用瓦肯人的心灵探测
Captain, I suggest the Vulcan mind probe.
你要直接和那个探测器进行精神交流?
Get into direct mental contact with that thing?
这可能是唯一的方法了
It seems the only way.
你也见到它对乌乎拉做了什么
You saw what it did to Uhura.
这样做是有风险
There is a risk.
但是我有了部分的假设 我必须检验一下
But I have formed a partial hypothesis. I must check it out.
诺曼
Nomad,
史波克单元将会接触你
the unit Spock will touch you.
那不是攻击
It is not an attack.
那是一种交流的方式,你要允许他接触你
It is a form of communication. You will permit it.
创造者,我会允许的
I will permit it, Creator.
我是诺曼
I am Nomad.
我正在执行我的任务
I am performing my function.
无尽的虚空
Deep emptiness.
它靠近
It approaches.
碰撞,损坏,黑暗
Collision, damage, blackness.
我是“另一个”
I am the Other.
我是“谭如”
I am Tan Ru.
谭如
Tan Ru.
诺曼
Nomad.
谭如
Tan Ru.
错误,缺陷
Error. Flaw.
不完美的事物
Imperfection.
必须被清洗
Must sterilize.
重生
Rebirth.
我们完整了
We are complete.
更强大的力量
Much power.
创造者指导我们
The Creator instructs.
搜寻
Search out.
识别
Identify.
清洗不完美的事物
Sterilize imperfections.
我们是诺曼
We are Nomad.
我们是诺曼
We are Nomad.
我们完整了
We are complete.
我们被指引着
We are instructed.
我们的目标明确
Our purpose is clear.
清洗不完美的事物
Sterilize imperfections.
清洗不完美的事物
Sterilize imperfections.
诺曼,清洗
Nomad sterilize.
清洗,诺曼,清洗 - 史波克!
Sterilize. Nomad. Sterilize. - Spock!
诺曼,清洗,诺曼 - 史波克!诺曼!
Nomad. Sterilize. Nomad. - Spock! Nomad!
你还没有切断和史波克的联♥系♥,快停止
You're in contact with the unit Spock. Stop.
清洗 - 快停止!
Sterilize. - Stop!
确认命令
Acknowledged.
史波克 - 真令人惊讶
Spock. - Amazing.
史波克 - 舰长,太奇妙了
Spock. - Fascinating, captain.
它拥有极为丰富的知识
The knowledge, the depth.
“我们是诺曼”,是什么意思?
What does it mean, "We are Nomad"?
它…
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表