剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Vulcans.
在瓦肯上,这招叫塔沙亚
On Vulcan, the method is called tal-shaya.
在古代这被认为是一种仁慈的行刑方式
It was considered a merciful form of execution in ancient times.
史波克
Spock,
就在不久前
a short time ago, I broke up an argument
我打断了伽夫和你父亲的一次争执
between Gav and your father.
真的吗,舰长?
Indeed, captain?
有意思 - 有意思?
Interesting. - Interesting?
史波克,你有没有意识到这会使你父亲看上去有重大嫌疑?
Spock, do you realise that makes your father the most likely suspect?
瓦肯人不赞成使用暴♥力♥
Vulcans do not approve of violence.
你是想说他不会这么做吗?
Are you saying he couldn't have done it?
不是,舰长
No, captain.
我只是想说这次没有动机的谋杀不合逻辑
I'm merely saying it would be illogical to kill without reason.
但是如果他有动机,他能做到吗?
But if he had a reason, could he have done it?
假如确实有动机,那么我父亲
If there were a reason, my father is quite capable of killing.
逻辑上和执行能力是上可以杀人的
Logically and efficiently.
沙瑞克夫人,很抱歉打扰您
Mrs. Sarek, I'm sorry to disturb you.
我必须要跟您的先生谈谈
I must speak to your husband.
他出去有一会儿了
He's been gone for some time.
独自冥想是他在退休前就有的习惯了
It's his habit to meditate in private before retiring.
史波克,出什么事儿了?
What's wrong? Spock?
舰长,你有事找我?
You want something of me, captain?
大使先生,泰勒莱特的伽夫被谋杀了
Ambassador, the Tellarite Gav has been murdered.
大使先生,他的脖子被扭断了 按照史波克的看法,手法类似于塔沙亚
His neck was broken, Mr. Ambassador, by what Spock describes as tal-shaya.
真的吗?有意思 - 是真的
Indeed? Interesting. - Yeah.
大使先生,过去的一小时你在什么地方?
Ambassador, where were you during the past hour?
舰长,你不是要指控他? - 母亲
Captain, you're not accusing him..? - Mother.
从旁证看来他是合乎逻辑的嫌疑人
Only on circumstantial evidence, he is a logical suspect.
我非常赞成
I quite agree.
那么那一个小时您都在哪儿呢?
Then where were you during the hour?
我在独自冥想,舰长
In private meditation, captain.
史波克会告诉你这种冥想是一种非常私隐的行为
Spock will tell you that such meditation is a personal experience.
不能够拿出来讨论,特别是不能跟地球人讨论
Not to be discussed. Especially not with Earthmen.
这是一个非常说得过去的借口,但是大使先生
That's a very convenient excuse, ambassador, but...
沙瑞克,沙瑞克,你怎么了?
Sarek. Sarek. What's wrong?
就瓦肯人的生理结构而言不好说他到底怎么了
It's difficult to say with Vulcan physiology.
但是我确信这跟他的心血管系统有关
But I believe it's something to do with his cardiovascular system.
你能给他治疗吗?
Can you help him?
我也不确定
I don't know that yet, either.
史波克 - 是的,舰长
Spock. - Yes, captain.
我在入侵船舰舰体上检测到了三钛合金
I get sensor readings of tri-tritanium from the alien ship's hull.
对于你父亲的事儿,我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your father.
是的,这对于我们这次的任务有不好的影响
Yes, it could adversely affect our mission.
你就不担心他吗?
Aren't you worried about him?
担心是人类的情感,舰长,我接受所发生的事实
Worry is a human emotion, captain. I accept what has happened.
舰体上检测到的浓度很高
The ship's hull seems to have a high density level
或者它启动了掩体从而反射了传感器信♥号♥♥
or is cloaked against sensor probes.
飞行器有人驾驶,但是传感器无法对种族进行解析
It is manned, but sensors cannot make out specifics.
我知道了
I see.
这不是罗姆兰人的作风
Well, the Romulans have nothing like it.
也不是联邦或者其他中立星的船舰
Certainly not the Federation or the neutral planets.
会是克林贡人吗?
What about the Klingons?
我认为不像他们中的任何一个 - 那么会是谁?
I think it unlikely it is one of theirs. - Who then?
舰长? - 是的
Captain? - Yes.
我接收到了一段信♥号♥♥,和之前那组来源一样
I picked up the last part of a transmission just like that other one.
我用记录器进行留存,并使用定♥位♥器♥对信♥号♥♥进行锁定
I put the recorder and the directional locator on it immediately.
契科夫,定♥位♥器♥显示来源为方位27,坐标8
Mr. Chekov, directional locator indicates source bearing 27 mark 8.
正是那艘入侵船舰,舰长
It's the intruder ship, sir.
上尉,把数据传导给史波克进行解码
Switch recorder to Mr. Spock's station for decode, lieutenant.
舰长
Sir.
定♥位♥器♥显示
The directional locator indicates...
信♥号♥♥接收端在这艘船舰里的某处
...reception point somewhere within the body of this ship.
一个私人接收端?
A personal receiver?
船上有人和那艘飞行器进行联络
Somebody onboard is in contact with that vessel.
大概是的,舰长,但是我没法完成数据解码
Possibly, captain. But I cannot decode this transmission.
为什么不行?
Why not?
不是已知代码,没有可破译的规律
It is in no known code. There is no detectable pattern.
也没有标准参考值
No standard references apply.
从信息自身而言能找到什么线索吗?
Are any conclusions possible from the information?
不能,它不符合我们电脑中的任何一种代码
Only negative. It fits none of our computer records.
这是一种外星代码
And it is alien.
会不会是那个凶手?想在船上玩捉迷藏吗?
Murder? Somebody out there playing tag?
上尉,定位感应器改为宽波束
Lieutenant, you've got your sensor locator on a wide beam.
既然已经知道这艘船上有个接收端
We've established a receiver onboard this vessel.
那么密切监控船上的每个角落
Tighten your field to the interior of the ship.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
如果那艘外星飞行器再次开始发信♥号♥♥联络
If that alien vessel starts transmitting again...
我要找到究竟是谁在进取号♥上跟他们联络
...I want to know who onboard the Enterprise is receiving.
老骨头,他怎么样了?
Bones, how is he?
根据检测指标读数,就目前而言
As far as I can tell from instrument readings,
我们的头号♥嫌疑犯心脏瓣膜功能障碍
our prime suspect has a malfunction in one of the heart valves.
这类似于人类的心脏病
It's similar to a heart attack in a human.
但就瓦肯星人的生理结构,不做手术我没法给出结论
But with Vulcan physiology, it's impossible to tell without an operation.
沙瑞克夫人,他之前有过发病史吗?
Mrs. Sarek, has he had any previous attacks?
没有 - 有的
No. - Yes.
发生过三次
There were three others.
我的医生给我开了苯集塞素
My physician prescribed benjisidrine for the condition.
你为什么不告诉我呢?
Why didn't you tell me?
跟你说了也无济于事
There was nothing you could have done.
大使先生
Ambassador,
你什么时候开始发病的?
when did you have these attacks?
有两次是在我们离开瓦肯星之前
Two before we left Vulcan.
第三次,几小时以前
The third, a few hours ago.
我在观测甲板上
I was on the Observation Deck.
泰勒莱特人被杀时,我其实是丧失行为能力的
When the Tellarite was murdered, I was quite incapacitated.
没有目击证人?
There were no witnesses?
没有
None.
医生,你认为需要对心脏受损实施手术吗?
Doctor, do you propose surgery for the heart defect?
我不确定,即使对人类而言这都是个大手术
I'm not sure. It's tough enough on a human.
而对于瓦肯人,哪怕是寻常的小手术都会变得极其复杂
On a Vulcan, a ordinary operation is out of the question.
为什么?
Why?
因为瓦肯星人的心脏结构
Because of the construction of the Vulcan heart.
我建议进行低温体外循环心脏手术
I'd suggest that a cryogenic open-heart procedure
是一个合乎逻辑的手术方案
would be the logical approach.
是的,无可非议
Yes. Unquestionably.
老骨头,你觉得呢?
Bones, what about it?
我很高兴还有人记得问我的意见
I'm glad somebody's asking me something around here.
他们提出的这个方案需要
Well, the procedure they're discussing would require
为病人提供大量的血液
tremendous amounts of blood for the patient.
医生 - 是的
Doctor. - Yes.
我查了血库
I've checked the blood bank.
船上的瓦肯血液和血浆
There isn't enough Vulcan blood and plasma onboard
不足以支撑下这样的手术
to even begin an operation of this type.
船上还有其他瓦肯星人 - 我的血型是T阴型血
There are other Vulcans aboard. - My blood type is T-negative.
在瓦肯星上都是稀有血型
Somewhat rare, even for a Vulcan.
是阿,确实不常见
Yes, I'd say that's rare.
我的血型是T阴型血,医生
My blood is T-negative, doctor.
我们对史波克先生的血液做过很多轮的监测
We've run a number of blood tests on Mr. Spock.
那不是纯瓦肯星血液
It isn't true Vulcan blood either.
里面同时含有人类血液的成分
It has human blood elements in it.
将人类血液成分筛除还是可行的
It should be possible to filter out the human factors.
你不可能提供那么大量的血液,史波克,这会要了你命的
Even you couldn't give that much blood, Spock. It would kill you.
老骨头
Bones.
沙瑞克夫人,你需要明白
Mrs. Sarek, you must understand, the chances are extremely small
找到足够T阴型血的几率非常低
to find a way to produce sufficient T-negative blood.
的确,我估算出的几率是 - 别说了
Indeed. I would estimate the odds... - Please don't.
医生
Doctor.
我看过了,史波克,但这是以猎户星人为样本的
I see it, Spock, but that was Rigelian.
猎户星人的身体结构和瓦肯人非常接近
Rigelian physiology is very similar to Vulcan.
接近不等于没风险,这毕竟是试验阶段
Similar is not good enough. It's still experimental.
但是这个方法看上去可行
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表