剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
it attacked two crewmen, then got into the ventilating system,
现在我们剩下的空气只够支持2小时了
and now we have air for only two hours.
老骨头 - 其中一个还有存活的可能性
Bones. - One man has a chance for survival,
另一个已经阵亡了
the other is dead.
这为你此次的魔物追踪又添上了小小的一笔
You can add that little price tag to your monster hunt.
够了,老骨头 - 还不够!
That's enough, Bones. - It's not enough!
只要能为你的业绩增光添彩
You didn't care,
你才不在乎这些代价呢
as long as you could hang your trophy on the wall.
现在好了,不是你追它,舰长,而是它来找你了
Well, it's not on it, captain. It's in it.
先生们,我建议不要在这个话题继续纠缠下去了
Gentlemen, may I suggest we no longer belabour the question
现在争论我们是否应该追踪那个生物
of whether or not we should have gone after the creature.
已经没有任何意义了
The matter has been rendered academic.
这个生物现在正在追击我们
The creature is now after us.
“生物”史波克?
"Creature," Mr. Spock?
它掉头并且发起了攻击,医生
It turned and attacked, doctor.
它的行为模式是经过深思熟虑的
Its method was well-considered and intelligent.
是的
Yes, well,
它完全可以甩下我们好几光年远
it could have been many light years away from us.
而不是掉回头袭击我们,它为什么这么做?
Instead it chose to turn and attack here. Why?
不好说,舰长
Impossible to tell, captain,
除非我近距离调查这个生物
until I can make a closer survey of the creature.
史考特,试试把核废料冲进通风系统管道里
Scotty, try flushing the radioactive waste into the ventilation system.
看看有没有什么作用 - 是
See what effect that has. - Aye.
对不起,吉姆,看来是我错了
I'm sorry, Jim. I was wrong.
舰长
Captain.
这个生物有能力不受时间同步控制
The creature's ability to throw itself out of time sync
这让它可以躲避
makes it possible for it to be elsewhere
相位炮的攻击
in the instant the phaser hits.
所以,你的自我谴责是不成立的
There is, therefore, no basis for your self-recrimination.
即使11年前你开火了
If you had fired on time and on target 11 years ago,
结果和我们一小时前
it would have made no more difference
对它发起的攻击没有什么差别
than it did an hour ago.
盖洛维克舰长还是会牺牲
Captain Garrovick would still be dead.
吉姆,这不是你的错
The fault was not yours, Jim.
事实上,没有人错了
In fact, there was no fault.
史波克,如果你打算进行事件分♥析♥
If you wanna play analyst, Spock,
找别人吧,别找我
use someone else, not me.
我担心的是我的船舰和船员们
My concern is with the ship and the crew.
进来
Come in.
少尉,你正在为你之前的失误所困扰
Ensign, am I correct in my assumption that you've been disturbed
我这个假设对吗?
by what you consider to be a failure on your part?
我希望你能考虑到
I would like you to consider
你所自责的那一瞬间的犹豫
that the hesitation for which you are blaming yourself
是因为你的种族天性造成的
is a hereditary trait of your species.
当突然面对未知或极端危险的情况
When suddenly faced by the unknown or imminent danger,
人类总是会表现出一瞬间的瞻前顾后
a human will invariably experience a split second of indecision.
所以才会犹豫
He hesitates.
你在听我说话吗,少尉?
Do I have your attention, ensign?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
我知道你宁可沉溺在自己的情绪当中
I know you would prefer to wallow in a pool of emotion rather than...
史波克,你过来看我真是太好了
Mr. Spock, it's very kind of you to come here...
仁慈,盖洛维克,这是另一种人类的情绪
Kindness, Mr. Garrovick, is another human emotion.
我认为我们这里的情绪已经够多的了
And I believe we have enough of that.
我只是希望你能够面对现实
I simply would like you to accept the fact
你的反应完全是下意识
that your reaction has its basis in a physio...
你闻见了吗?
Do you smell something?
长官,它从通风道出来了
Sir, it's coming through the vent.
出去!我来关闭通风口
Get out! I'll attempt to seal it off.
长官,那个生物在我屋里,它袭击了史波克
Sir, the creature's in my cabin. It's got Mr. Spock.
马上到,盖洛维克,警戒341室,医疗警报
On my way, Garrovick. Security to 341. Medical alert.
史考特,341室进行反向抽压
Scotty, reverse cabin pressure, 341.
警卫,住手
Security, hold it.
三录仪 - 吉姆,史波克有生命危险
Tricorder. - Jim, Spock may be dying.
如果我们让那个东西进入船舰
If we let that thing
会有更多人跟他一样受到致命威胁
into the ship, he'll have a lot of company.
一定是我刚才扔东西的时候打坏了通风口开关
I must have jammed the vent control when I hit it.
看看反向抽压是不是已经
See if the reverse pressure
把它吸回到通风系统管道里了
has pulled it back into the ventilation system.
他救了我的命,舰长
He saved my life, captain.
我才是应该死在里面的那个人,不是他
I should be lying dead in there, not him.
幸运的是我们俩谁也不用死,少尉
Fortunately, neither of us is dead, ensign.
反向抽压起作用了,通风管道关闭
The reverse pressure worked. The vent is closed.
别误会我这个问题的意思
Don't misunderstand my next question.
史波克,你怎么没死啊?
Mr. Spock, why aren't you dead?
他身上是绿血球
It's that green blood of his.
我的血红蛋白里面是铜元素而不是铁元素
My haemoglobin is based on copper, not iron.
估计那个生物也觉得他尝起来味道不怎么样
I'll bet he left a bad taste in the creature's mouth too.
话糙理不糙
Colloquially expressed, but essentially correct.
是的
Yes.
这次气味不一样
The scent is different.
我觉得我好像明白了
I think I understand something now.
你认为你和那个生物已经可以沟通了吗?
Do you believe you're in communication with the creature?
我不知道那是什么,史波克
I don't know what it is, Mr. Spock.
但你记得我跟你说那东西是有生命的
But you remember I said the thing was alive.
它的沟通方式我们不能理解
It may not be communication as we understand it,
但是我确实知道它是有生命
but I did know it was alive and...
有智慧存在的
...intelligent.
现在我觉得我又发现了一些别的东西
And I think I know something else now.
轮机室呼叫寇克舰长
Engineering to Captain Kirk.
轮机室呼叫寇克舰长
Engineering to Captain Kirk.
寇克 - 史考特,舰长
Kirk here. - Scott, captain.
那个生物向2号♥脉冲引擎方向逃离
The creature's moving back toward the Number 2 lmpulse Vent.
使用核废料冲刷管道似乎起作用了
The radioactive flushing may be affecting it.
打开通风管道,我马上去舰桥,寇克
Open the vent. On my way to the Bridge. Kirk out.
盖洛维克少尉 - 是的,长官
Ensign Garrovick. - Yes, sir.
在我们遭受攻击的时候你来过舰桥
You were on the Bridge when we were attacked.
是的,对不起,长官
Yes, I'm sorry, sir.
我知道我应该在舱室关禁闭
I know I was confined to quarters...
勇气可嘉,少尉
Very commendable, ensign.
对于这次反击你有什么看法?
What was your impression of the battle?
我不明白你的意思,长官
I don't understand, sir.
就我们对抗那个生物的手段
I'm asking for your military appraisal.
做一个专业的军事评估
The techniques used against the creature.
无效,舰长
Ineffective, captain.
我知道,舰长,你已经做了各种你能做的措施
I realise, captain, you did everything you could do. I know that.
但在对抗那个怪物时
It's just nothing works against a monster
基本都是无效抵抗
that can do the things that thing does.
少尉,对于你当时
And, ensign,
在星球上的表现你是如何给予评估的呢?
what is your appraisal of your conduct on the planet?
我延误了开火时机
I delayed firing.
如果你没有延误射击时间呢?
And if you hadn't delayed firing?
没有区别的,少尉
No difference, ensign.
已知的武器对于这个怪物而言都是无效攻击
No weapon known would have made any difference.
之前
Then...
或是11年前
...or 11 years ago.
回到你的岗位上,少尉
Report for duty, ensign.
是的,舰长
Yes, captain.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
报告,契科夫 - 好消息,舰长
Report, Mr. Chekov. - Results positive, captain.
那个生物已经离开船舰并且高速逃离
The creature has left the ship at high warp speed
快要超出我们扫描仪范围了
and is already nearly out of scanner range.
舰长,那个东西移♥动♥的方式
The way that thing can move, captain.
我觉得难以置信 - 方位,史波克
I wouldn't believe it. - Direction, Mr. Spock?
之前的方位是127,坐标9
It was bearing 1-2-7, mark 9
现在已经超出扫描范围了
but I have lost it now.
斯考特,我需要在保持船舰不爆♥炸♥的前提下
Mr. Scott, I'll need all the speed you can deliver.
速度越快越好,寇克
Keep at it until we begin to shake apart. Kirk out.
我觉得我知道它要去哪儿
I believe I know where it's going.
它可能故意改变航向来误导我们,舰长
It has changed course before to mislead us, captain.
从逻辑上讲 - 不,我要跟着感觉走
Logic would dictate... - No, I'm playing intuition.
契科夫,设定去第谷星系的路线
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表