剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
舰长日志,星历3211.7
Captain's log, stardate 3211.7.
我们进入了伽马II星标准轨道
We are entering standard orbit about Gamma II,
这是一个有自动通讯系统的无人小行星
an uninhabited planetoid with an automatic communications
同时也是一个空间站
and astrogation station.
契科夫少尉,乌呼拉上尉和我
Ensign Chekov, Lieutenant Uhura and I
一起传送下去对空间站设备进行例行检查
will beam down and make a routine check of its facilities.
标准轨道,舰长 - 很好
Standard orbit, captain. - Good.
史波克,留下看家 - 明白,舰长
Mind the store, Mr. Spock. - Acknowledged, captain.
乌呼拉上尉,我们走 - 是,长官
Lieutenant Uhura, let's go. - Yes, sir.
激活,史考特 - 是,舰长
Energize, Scotty. - Aye, captain.
舰长,怎么回事?
Captain, what happened?
肯定是传送器失灵了
Must be a transporter malfunction.
简直是野蛮装卸啊
That was a rough trip.
这不是伽马II星
This isn't Gamma II.
看天空的颜色
Look at the colour of that sky.
我从来没见过这么粗暴的着陆方式
This is the craziest landing pad I've ever seen.
这儿有三元星
And that's a trinary sun.
斯考特呼叫舰桥 - 史波克
Scott to Bridge. - Spock here.
史波克,舰长,乌呼拉上尉和契科夫
Mr. Spock, the captain, Lieutenant Uhura and Chekov,
他们消失了
they vanished.
他们上了传送台然后他们就消失了
They got onto the transporter platform and they just vanished.
斯考特,我假设你的意思是他们只是某种意义上的消失
I presume you mean they vanished in a manner not consistent
而并不是因为传送器的正常操作
with the usual workings of the transporter, Mr. Scott.
我就是这个意思
Why, of course I mean that.
他们要是被正常传送下去的我怎么会找你?
Do you think I'd call you if they just beamed down?
你检查操作了吗? - 该检查的我都查了一遍
Have you reversed controls? - I've made all the proper checks.
什么都没发生,传送灯都没亮!
There was nothing. There was no flash of light, nothing!
他们就消失了 - 能量波动?
They were gone. - Power surge?
完全没显示,所有指数正常
Not down here. All the dials were right
传送机功能完全正常
and the transporter was functioning perfectly.
斯考特重新检查设备
Recheck your equipment, Mr. Scott.
我试试扫描星球看能不能找到他们,史波克
I'll scan for them on the planet's surface. Spock out.
但是舰长,如果我们不是在伽马II星,那么我们现在在哪儿?
But, captain, if we're not on Gamma II, then where are we?
这也是我想弄清楚的
That's what I'd like to know.
寇克呼叫进取号♥,寇克呼叫进取号♥
Kirk to Enterprise. Kirk to Enterprise.
信♥号♥♥中断
Dead.
我的也是 - 舰长,快看
Mine too. - Captain, look.
相位枪调至击昏档位
Phasers on stun.
开火!
Fire!
进行肉搏
Hand-to-hand.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilisations,
勇敢的航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第二季第十六集
「三曲赌徒」
舰长日志,星历3211.8
Captain's log, stardate 3211.8.
在从进取号♥传送到伽马II星
While beaming down from the Enterprise
检查设备的过程中
to inspect facilities on Gamma II,
传送器的传送序列受到干扰
the normal transporter sequence has been interrupted
而我们被传送到了一个陌生的充满敌意的星球上
and we find ourselves on a strange and hostile planet,
被一群来自银河系各地的
surrounded by creatures belonging to races
生物包围了
scattered all through the galaxy.
非常精彩,寇克舰长
Excellent, Captain Kirk.
正如我们期待的那么充满力量并有进取精神
Although we expected strength and competitive spirit,
我们对此非常满意
we are greatly pleased.
大家都还好吗?
Either of you hurt?
我没事儿,舰长
I don't think so, captain.
没人受伤,舰长,目前为止
Nobody's hurt, captain. Yet.
令人钦佩,契科夫,令人钦佩
Admirable, Chekov, admirable.
你也是,乌呼拉
You also, Uhura.
你们的精神和舰长一样令人满意
Your spirit is as great as the captain's.
你们可以证明自己的价值
I can see you will all prove invaluable here.
我是高尔特,三曲星的奴隶主
I am Galt, master thrall of the planet Triskelion.
我是过来迎接你们的
I have been sent to welcome you.
这边走,舰长
There, captain.
现在你们准备接受训练
Now you are prepared for your training.
你怎么知道我们的名字的?
How do you know our names?
供应者非常期待你的到来,舰长
The Providers were expecting you, captain.
他们安排了你们的这次传送
They arranged your transportation.
你们的那些供应者,他们? - 纠正,舰长
These Providers of yours, are they..? - Correction, captain.
供应者不属于我们,我们是他们的从属
The Providers are not ours. We are theirs.
他们想从我这儿得到什么? - 你们将被训练
What do they want from us? - You are to be trained, of course.
奴隶在这儿还能有什么用处?
What other use is there for thralls?
奴隶?
Thralls?
你肯定是误会什么了
You must be mistaken.
我们是星际联邦的舰队军官,是来处理星际联邦事物的
We're officers of a United spaceship on Federation business.
不存在什么误会
There has been no mistake.
你们之前的那些职位在这儿都没用了,舰长
Your old titles mean nothing here, captain.
你们现在是奴隶
You are thralls now.
你们会被带到训练营
You are to be taken to the training enclosure.
走吧
Come,
那是专门为你们准备的地方
places have been prepared for you.
在获取到足够信息前我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere until we have some information.
你是谁?这是哪儿?
Who are you? What is this place?
你打算怎么对待我么?
What do you think you'll do with us?
我是高尔特,奴隶主
I am Galt, the master thrall.
这里是三曲星
This place is the planet Triskelion.
送你们过来进行训练,你们将在此度过余生
You are to be trained and spend the rest of your lives here.
史波克,我已经把传送器从头到尾检查了一遍
Mr. Spock, I've checked that transporter from one end to the other.
每一个电子回路都工作正常
Every circuit works perfectly.
不管这次的能量波动是什么,肯定和传送器
Whatever that power surge was, it had nothing to do with the transporter
或船上的其他系统无关
or with any other system aboard this ship.
我已经开始相信这一结论了,斯考特
I'm beginning to believe that, Mr. Scott.
我已经对星球表面进行了两次扫描分♥析♥
I've conducted two sweeps of the planet's surface.
没有生命迹象
There is no sign of life.
那到底发生了什么?
Then what the devil is happening?
是说他们已经变成原子形态漂浮在宇宙中了吗?
Does that mean their atoms are just floating around out there?
不是,医生,即使他们变成了原子我们的扫描仪也能检测到
No, doctor. Even that would show up on our sensors.
那他们去哪儿了?
Where are they, then?
目前唯一的答案是,不知道
The only answers are negative. No magnetic storms,
没有磁暴,没有离子干扰,没有设备故障
no ionic interference, no breakdown in your equipment.
一问三不知对我们来说是不够的
A negative attitude is no good to us.
不管他们在哪儿,我们也不能就这么把他们扔在外面
We can't just leave them out there. Wherever they are.
我们会继续进行扫描的,医生
We shall continue sensor scans, doctor.
除了希望有一个合理解释外,现在我们只能这么做
At the moment, that is all we can do, except hope for a rational explanation.
希望?
Hope?
我一直以为这是人类才有的弱点,史波克
I always thought that was a human failing, Mr. Spock.
的确,医生
True, doctor.
近朱者赤近墨者黑
Constant exposure does result in a certain degree of contamination.
这是你们的舱室
These are your quarters.
开门,奴隶
Open, thralls.
这么做太愚蠢了,舰长
That was foolish, captain.
佩戴着驯服项圈
Escape is quite impossible,
你们根本不可能逃的掉
as demonstrated by your collars of obedience.
回到你们的舱室去
Return to your quarters.
他们不在这个太阳系的范围内
They're not within the confines of this solar system.
已经快一个小时了
It's been nearly an hour. Can people live that long
人类在被传送器分解成原子形式之后能活那么久吗?
as disassembled atoms in a transporter beam?
我之前从没有听说过此类研究
I have never heard of a study being done.
这是一个吸引人的研究课题
But it would be a fascinating project.
吸引人?
Fascinating?
我们的朋友还在外面,下落不明
Those people are friends of ours out there, if they're still alive.
非常正确 - 但是可能性渺茫
Precisely. - Well, the odds are not good.
不,我估计可能性会在400 - 别跟我说这些数据
No. I would say approximately 400... - Don't quote odds,
也别跟我再说那些不带感情♥色♥彩的逻辑,史波克
and don't give me any more dispassionate logic, Mr. Spock.
赶快继续寻找他们的下落 - 我对这个建议表示赞同,医生
Just keep looking for them. - I'd welcome a suggestion, doctor,
虽然你这是感情用事
even an emotional one, as to where to look.
你第一次接受我的意见
The first time you've ever asked me for anything
这可真值得纪念啊
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表