剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Precisely, captain.
某种意义上来说,我们给了瓦尔人那只苹果
And, in a manner of speaking, we have given the People of Vaal the apple,
也可以说,善恶的知识
the knowledge of good and evil, if you will,
作为结果,他们也被逐出了伊甸园
as the result of which they, too, have been driven out of paradise.
医生,你说我理解的对不?
Doctor, do I understand him correctly?
你是说我扮演了撒旦的角色吗?
Are you casting me in the role of Satan?
不是这样的,舰长
Not at all, captain.
咱们星舰上有谁长得哪怕…
Is there anyone on this ship who even remotely...
…有一点点像撒旦吗?
...looks like Satan?
我没有发现符合这一描述的人,舰长
I am not aware of anyone who fits that description, captain.
确实没有,史波克
No, Mr. Spock, I didn't think you would be.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表