剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
If you destroy this ship, you destroy yourself.
我是没有终结的
I am without ending.
自时间之始我就存在,我将超越一切终点
I have existed from the dawn of time, and I shall live beyond its end.
我将饱餐一顿,这一次,不再需要用刀杀人
I shall feed, and this time I do not need a knife.
你们都将在恐惧中惨死
You will all die horribly
都将痛苦不堪
in searing pain.
它在试图制♥造♥恐惧,舰长
It is attempting to generate terror, captain.
我会切断你们的氧气,让你们窒息而死
I may cut off your oxygen and suffocate you.
舰长
Captain.
这家伙说话不怎么讨人喜欢啊
Whoever he is, he sure talks gloomy.
坚守战斗岗位,苏鲁
Man your post, Sulu.
要是其他系统也有故障就换成手动
If any of the other systems go out, switch to manual override.
还有,最重要的是,不要害怕
And above all, don't be afraid.
有了这东西,超新星撞来我也不怕
With an arm full of this stuff, I wouldn't be afraid of a supernova.
准备 - 实施
Ready. - Implement.
计算机,下面是一级强制指令
Computer, this is a Class A compulsory directive.
计算至π的最后一位数
Compute to the last digit the value of pi.
不!不!
No, no! No!
据我们所知,π值是无穷尽
As we know, the value of pi is a transcendental figure
且无法计算的
without resolution.
计算机会优先解决这个问题
The computer banks will work on this problem
暂时搁置其他,直到我们命令它停下来
to the exclusion of all else, until we order it to stop.
没错,够它忙一会儿的了
Yes, that should keep that thing busy for a while.
埃及列斯人肯定会首先慌乱起来 我们去简报室看看情况
The Argelians will be the first to panic. Let's get back to the Briefing Room.
我在想,这个我们不该害怕的人是谁
I wonder who it is we're not supposed to be afraid of.
怎么样,舰长?
Well, sir?
我很怀疑计算机
I doubt very much whether the computers
能被两方势力控制多久
will be inhabited by more than a group of figures for a while.
会有阻力,但是强制指令目前占上风
There is resistance, captain, but the directive is succeeding.
数据库一个接一个都出现故障了
Bank after bank is turning to the problem.
你把它从计算机里赶出去,它会另觅他处的
If you drive it from the computers, it'll go somewhere else.
怎么样了?
How are you doing?
快完了,还剩嘉利斯和我
I'm almost finished. Just Jaris and me.
完成计算机控制了,舰长,那东西跑了
Complete computer control, captain. The entity has fled.
但是去哪里了呢?
Yes, but where to?
老骨头,如果那东西
Bones, what would happen if that thing
控制了一个已经注射了镇定剂的人,会怎样?
entered a tranquilized body?
可能会拿起针织毛衣 不会有什么过分暴♥力♥的行为
It might take up knitting, nothing more violent than that.
你说除了你和嘉利斯所有人都注射了?
And you say everyone's had a shot but you and Jaris?
还除了你和史波克先生,舰长
And you and Mr. Spock, captain.
我去瞧瞧史波克怎样了
Well, I'm willing to take a chance on Mr. Spock.
给自己最好也注射吧,医生 - 不了,我还是保持清醒吧
Better give yourself a shot, doctor. - No, I think I want to stay clear.
照我说的做
Do as I say.
把手臂伸出来,嘉利斯先生
Extend your arm, Mr. Jaris.
不!杀光所有人,去死吧!受苦去吧!
No! Kill you all. Die! Make you suffer!
全部后退,我会杀了她的,后退
Everybody, keep back. I'll kill her. I'll kill her. Keep back.
小心,你会伤到别人的
Be careful. You're going to hurt somebody with that thing.
你们都将煎熬,你们…
You'll suffer, you...
杀光所有
Kill all.
带他去传送室,快
Let's get him to the Transporter Room, quick.
去死吧,全都去死吧
Die, die, die, everybody.
去死
Die.
杀…杀光所有
Kill, kill, kill you all.
外太空,全功率,最宽角离散,保持状态
Deep space, full power. Widest angle of dispersion. Maintain.
别太兴奋了,舰长,我这就来
Don't get excited, captain. I'll do it.
你来吧,史波克
You do it, Spock.
所有人,去死
Everybody, die.
你干嘛推我,史波克先生 跟你说了我会做的嘛
You didn't have to shove me, Mr. Spock. I'd have gotten round to it.
嘉利斯没事了
Well, Jaris is all right.
你把那东西怎么了,送回原来的星球了?
What did you do with that thing, send it back to the planet?
不是,我们把它传送到外太空了
No, we beamed it out into open space, Scotty,
宽广无垠的外太空 - 那东西死不了
widest possible dispersion. - The thing can't die.
很可能它的意识还会存在一段时间,医生
Possibly, doctor. It's consciousness may continue for some time,
分散为无数小能量团
consisting of billions of separate bits of energy,
永远漂浮在太空里,但没有力量
floating forever in space, powerless.
但是它最终会死的
But it will die, finally.
整件事情让你很开心啊
You seem very happy about the whole thing.
为什么不呢?有那么一会儿
And why not? For a while there,
我都不知道自己究竟是有罪的还是无辜的
I didn't know whether I was innocent or guilty.
老骨头,镇定剂还要多久才失效?
Bones, how long will it take for this tranquilizer to wear off?
不知道,五六个小时吧,我给的剂量挺大的
Oh, I don't know, five or six hours. I gave them all a pretty big shot, Jim.
看得出来
Yes, I can see that.
史波克先生,接下来的五六个小时
Mr. Spock, for the next five or six hours
我们将面对整个太空中最快乐的船员们
we're gonna have the happiest crew in space.
自然,也没什么工作要做
Of course, we won't get much work done.
舰长,既然你是来埃及列斯休整的
Captain, since you came to Argelius to rest,
何不好好抓住这个机会呢
I suggest you take advantage of the opportunity.
这主意不错,史波克先生
That's a splendid idea, Mr. Spock.
我知道有一家咖啡店,那里的姑娘都特别…
I know a café where the women are so...
我知道那地方,吉姆 - 去看看吧
I know the place, Jim. - Let's go see.
先生,就你现在这样,还是别出洋相了吧
You gentlemen, in your condition? Don't be ridiculous.
史波克先生,那家咖啡店的姑娘们都…
Mr. Spock, this café has women that are so...
还是算了
No, I guess not.
自己去?
Alone?
各位请吧
Gentlemen.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表