剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Come on, help me get him on the table!
如果不及时治疗,他会死的
He'll die without immediate treatment.
史考特,都准备好了吗?
Everything laid in, Scotty?
操作时间间隔有没有设好? 让操作的人能有时间进到传送室
The time lag, so the operator can get into the transporter chamber?
长官,都准备好了
All laid in, sir.
来吧,麦考伊
Come on, McCoy
你这么做我们可能都回不了家了
we're taking a chance on not getting back home.
我们会回家的,这不需要很长时间
We'll get home. This won't take long.
还剩14分钟,我们一定要走
Fourteen minutes. We've got to go!
你闭嘴
You shut up!
我能救他
I can save his life.
吉姆,你不希望我救他吗?
Do you want me to stop, Jim?
这花不了多少时间
It'll only take a minute.
他和我们的史波克很像,是不是?
He is very much like our own Mr. Spock, isn't he?
好吧,给你时间救他
You've got that minute.
只需要一点时间,他就能活过来
A little time, he'll live.
苏鲁,你这是要做什么?
What is this, Mr. Sulu?
舰长,史波克先生下令要杀你
Mr. Spock has orders to kill you, captain.
他会继任舰长
He will succeed.
但显然,在经过激烈的搏斗之后…
Apparently, you will also appear to have killed him...
…你已经杀了他
...after a fierce battle.
很遗憾,但最后是我掌权了
Regrettable, but it will leave me in command.
舰长,我们只有10分钟了
Captain, we've barely got ten minutes.
我们走,老骨头
Let's go, Bones.
吉姆,我不能让他死
I can't let him die, Jim.
你们去传送室,做好准备
You get to the Transporter Room, make sure it's clear.
五分钟内我会到那里的 - 你只有五分钟时间
I'll be there in five minutes. - No longer.
我保证
I guarantee it.
好吧,我们走
Now, go on, please.
为什么舰长没杀死我?
Why did the captain let me live?
医生,我们的思维在融合
Our minds are merging, doctor.
我们的思维合二为一
Our minds are one.
我能感受到你的感受
I feel what you feel.
我能知道你的事情
I know what you know.
她是我的朋友
A friend.
激活传送器
Activate the transporter.
你在医务室用坦塔罗斯场救了我
You saved us back in Sickbay, with the Tantalus field.
带我走吧 - 我不能
Take me with you. - I can't.
抱歉,能量最多能分4份
I'm sorry. Our power's balanced for four.
分成5份时就不能保证了,我们可能都会死
There's no guarantee we'll make it with five. All could die.
史考特? - 工作正常,长官
Scotty? - It's working, sir.
但是你们只有三个人 - 最后一个正在赶来
But there are only three of you. - One is coming.
玛丽安娜,我真的很想帮你
I'd help you if I could, Marlena. Believe that.
你杀了我们,也不能离开这里
If you kill us, you'll still stay.
麦考伊在哪里?
Where's McCoy?
还有多少时间,史考特? - 长官,还有5分钟
Time, Scotty? - Five minutes, sir.
你知道他们会怎么对我吗?
Do you know what they'll do to me?
长官,电力中断了,他们发现我们了
The power is cut, sir. They're on to us!
辅助电力呢? - 辅助电力可以使用
Auxiliary? - Aye, it's available.
你能直接把能量传到传输室吗?
Can you bridge to your setup?
我能把能量传送过来
I can get us the power,
但是自动设置是连接到传输室主电源的
but the automatic setting is linked to the transporter main.
如果我们绕过自动设置
If we bypass,
那就意味着需要某个人手动操作控制台
it means that someone has got to operate the controls manually.
我们中有人必须留下
One of us will have to stay.
舰长,我留下吧
I'll stay, captain.
到传输室去,乌乎拉,你也是
Get to the transporter chamber. You too, Uhura.
吉姆
Jim.
史考特,这是命令
That's an order, Scotty.
是,舰长
Aye, captain.
那我呢?
What about me?
麦考伊…
McCoy...
我切断了传输室的能量
I cut the transporter power.
这样我才能赶上你们
It was necessary to delay your beam-out until I could arrive.
工程部,将主传输室电路复位
Engineering, reactivate main transporter circuits.
史波克,你在两个宇宙中都是那么正直
You're a man of integrity in both universes, Mr. Spock.
你必须回到你的宇宙中去,我必须让我的舰长回来
You must return to your universe, I must have my captain back.
我来操作传送装置
I'll operate the transporter.
你还剩2分10秒
You have two minutes and ten seconds.
在走之前,我有一些话要说
For that time, I have something to say.
哈克星人预言的起义什么时候出现?
How long before the Halkan prediction of galactic revolt is realised?
大约240年之后 - 不可避免的结果是什么?
Approximately 240 years. - The inevitable outcome?
当然是帝国被推♥翻♥
The Empire shall be overthrown, of course.
史波克先生,这期间的浪费是不合逻辑的
The illogic of waste, Mr. Spock.
生命、资源、时间的浪费
The waste of lives, potential resources, time.
我告诉你,你的帝国的存在是不合逻辑的
I submit to you that your Empire is illogical
因为它不能持续
because it cannot endure. I submit...
…你乐意成为其中的一员也是不合逻辑的
...that you are illogical to be a willing part of it.
你还有1分23秒
You have one minute and 23 seconds.
如果改变是不可避免的,可预测的,有益的
If change is inevitable, predictable, beneficial,
你成为其中一员难倒不合逻辑吗?
doesn't logic demand that you be a part of it?
一个人无法改变未来…
One man cannot summon the future...
但可以改变现在
But one man can change the present.
史波克,做这艘进取号♥的舰长吧
Be the captain of this Enterprise, Mr. Spock.
找一个合乎逻辑的原因放过哈克星,把它作为基地
Find a logical reason for sparing the Halkans, and make it stick.
推动革命直到帝国放弃
Push till it gives.
你可以变得比司令部任何人都强大
You can defend yourself better than any man in the fleet.
舰长,快进传送室
Captain, get in the chamber!
史波克,你觉得怎么样呢?
What about it, Spock?
那个人还需要别的力量
The man must also have the power.
在我的船舱里
In my cabin
有一种东西能让你变得无法战胜
is a device that will make you invincible.
真的吗? - 那会是什么呢?
Indeed? - What will it be?
过去或未来,暴♥政♥或自♥由♥,都取决于你
Past or future? Tyranny or freedom? It's up to you.
你们该走了
It is time.
在每一场革命中,都需要一个有远见的人
In every revolution, there is one man with a vision.
寇克舰长,我会考虑的
Captain Kirk, I shall consider it.
史波克 - 舰长,欢迎回家
Spock. - Welcome home, captain.
我不明白你怎么会
What I don't understand is how you were able
那么快地分辨出另一个宇宙中的我们
to identify our counterparts so quickly.
你们作为文明人,想要表现的野蛮
It was far easier for you, as civilised men, to behave like barbarians
要比他们作为野蛮人表现得文明,容易得多
than it was for them, as barbarians, to behave like civilised men.
我认为在你出现在这里的时候
I assume they returned to their Enterprise
他们也回到了他们的进取号♥
at the same time you appeared here?
或许吧,然而,那个吉姆·寇克会发现一些改变
Probably. However, that Jim Kirk will find a few changes,
如果我真正了解了另一个宇宙的史波克
if I read my Spocks correctly.
吉姆,我觉得我更喜欢他有胡子的样子
Jim, I think I liked him with a beard better.
让他更有个性
Gave him character.
当然了,几乎任何改变都有好处
Of course, almost any change would be a distinct improvement.
更让我担心的是
What worries me is the easy way
另一个宇宙的史波克那么轻易的就融入了群体
his counterpart fitted into that other universe.
我一直觉得史波克内心有一点海盗情节
I always thought Spock was a bit of a pirate at heart.
确实,先生们,我也要指出我有机会
Indeed, gentlemen. May I point out that I had opportunity
密切关注另一个宇宙中的你们
to observe your counterparts here quite closely.
他们残酷、野蛮、没有原则、未开化
They were brutal, savage, unprincipled, uncivilised, treacherous.
从任何角度看,都是未进化人类的杰出代表
In every way, splendid examples of homo sapiens,
人类中的奇葩
the very flower of humanity.
我发现他们很不一样
I found them quite refreshing.
似乎我觉得我们被侮辱了
I'm not sure, but I think we've been insulted.
我确定
I'm sure.
寇克舰长
Captain Kirk?
上尉…你叫什么名字? - 玛丽安娜·梦露
Lieutenant... Lieutenant? - Marlena Moreau.
我上周刚被分配到进取号♥上
I was just assigned last week.
好的,上尉,继续工作吧
All right, lieutenant. Carry on.
舰长,以前见过她吗?
Met her before, captain?
你为什么会这么问?
Why do you ask?
你的反应,像是认识她的样子
Your reaction. One of recognition?
哦,没有,我们从前没见过…
Oh, no. No, no, we haven't met before...
…实际上
...exactly.
她看起来像一个漂亮、可爱的女孩
She just seemed a nice, likeable girl.
我想我们能成为朋友
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表