剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
First we're going to Vulcan. Then we're going to Altair.
之后又要去瓦肯,这下又得去牛郎星
Then we're headed to Vulcan again. Now we're headed back to Altair.
我会晕舱的
I think I'm going to get space-sick.
吉姆,你必须送史波克去瓦肯
Jim, you've got to get Spock to Vulcan.
老骨头,我会的,一旦任务结束之后
Bones, I will, I will. As soon as this mission is completed.
现在,立刻,如果你不在一星期内把他送去瓦肯
No, now. Right away. If you don't get him to Vulcan within a week,
再在外面待八天,他就会死
eight days at the outside, he'll die.
他会死的,吉姆
He'll die, Jim.
为什么…
Why...
…为什么一定会在八天内死?解释清楚
...must he die? Why within eight days? Explain.
我不知道
I don't know.
你一直这么说,你不是个医生吗?
You keep saying that. Are you a doctor or aren't you?
他的机体失衡越来越严重
There's a growing imbalance of body functions.
就好像我们体内的肾上腺素
As if in our bodies, huge amounts of adrenaline
不断涌入血管
were constantly being pumped into our bloodstreams.
但是我的电脑不能追踪出来
Now, I can't trace it down in my bio-comps.
史波克不愿意告诉我是什么
Spock won't tell me what it is.
但是如果这种激素不停止
But if it isn't stopped somehow,
体能和精神上的压力会把他压垮致死的
the physical and emotional pressures will simply kill him.
你确定他知道是什么吗?
You say you're convinced he knows what it is?
是的
He does.
但他像毕宿五的贝类一样守口如瓶
And he's as tightlipped about it as an Aldebaran shellmouth.
问他没用的,吉姆,他不会说的
No use to ask him, Jim. He won't talk.
进来
Come.
不用起来
Stay.
麦考伊已经给我你的体♥检♥报告了
McCoy has given me his medical evaluation of your condition.
他说如果不采取行动的话你就会死
He says you're going to die unless something is done.
是什么?
What?
是只有你的母星能解救你?
Is it something only your planet can do for you?
史波克
Spock.
你是全舰队最好的大副
You've been called the best first officer in the Fleet.
你对我来说非常重要
That's an enormous asset to me.
如果我要失去一个大副,我要知道是为什么
If I have to lose that first officer, I want to know why.
这是一个没有外邦人知道的事情
It's a thing no outworlder may know...
除了那些少数被卷入其中的
...except those very few who've been involved.
瓦肯人知道,但是我们之间也不会提及
A Vulcan understands, but even we do not speak of it among ourselves.
这是一个非常私人的事情
It is a deeply personal thing.
你能明白吗,舰长?
Can you see that, Captain, and understand?
我不明白,解释给我听
No, I do not understand. Explain.
这是命令
Consider that an order.
有的事是超乎命令的
There are some things which transcend even the discipline of the service.
如果我告诉你
Would it help if I told you that I'll treat this
我会保守这个秘密的,你能告诉我吗?
as totally confidential?
这跟生理有关
It has to do with biology.
什么? - 生理
What? - Biology.
什么生理? - 瓦肯生理
What kind of biology? - Vulcan biology.
你的意思是,瓦肯人的生理?
You mean, the biology of Vulcans?
繁衍生理?
Biology as in reproduction?
呃…
Well...
没什么好害羞的,史波克先生
...there's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock.
鸟类和蜂类也有这种情况
It happens to the birds and bees.
鸟和蜂不是瓦肯人,舰长
The birds and the bees are not Vulcans, Captain.
如果他们是
If they were,
如果任何生物像我们一样
if any creature as proudly logical as us,
有逻辑思维
were to have their logic
在这种时刻都会失去理智…
ripped from them as this time does to us...
瓦肯人怎么选择配偶?
How do Vulcans choose their mates?
你有想过吗?
Haven't you wondered?
我猜是…
I guess the rest of us assume that it's done...
…很理智的
...quite logically.
不
No.
不是的
It is not.
我们沿袭古老的
We shield it with ritual...
传统和习俗
...and customs shrouded in antiquity.
你们无法想象
You humans have no conception.
它剥夺我们的理智
It strips our minds from us.
剥下我们文明的外衣
It brings a madness which
使我们变得疯狂
rips away our veneer of civilisation.
这叫逄会
It is the Pon farr.
或者说交♥配♥时刻
The time of mating.
这是有自然的先例的,舰长
There are precedents in nature, Captain.
轩辕五的鸟鳗
The giant eel-birds of Regulus V,
每11年就会回到他们出生的洞穴
once each 11 years they must return to the caverns where they hatched.
地球上的鲑鱼
On your Earth, salmon.
他们必须回到那条小溪
They must return to that one stream
他们出生的地方繁殖
where they were born to spawn.
或者死去
Or die in trying.
但你不是鱼,史波克先生,你是…
But you're not a fish, Mr. Spock. You're...
不,我也不是人
No, nor am I a man.
我是瓦肯人
I'm a Vulcan.
我以为我能躲过这劫
I had hoped I would be spared this...
…但古老的欲望太强烈
...but the ancient drives are too strong.
最后会吞没我们
Eventually they catch up with us.
而我们无法控制这股力量…
And we are driven by forces we cannot control...
…然后回家…
...to return home...
…娶妻…
...and take a wife...
…或死去…
...or die.
我会当作什么都没听到的
I haven't heard a word you've said.
而且…
And...
我会想办法带你回瓦肯
I'll get you to Vulcan. Somehow.
上尉,帮我联♥系♥舰队司令部第九分队寇马克上将
Lieutenant, get me Admiral Komack at Starfleet Command, Sector 9.
接到麦考伊办公室
Pipe it down to McCoy's office.
舰队司令部,是,长官
Starfleet Command. Yes, sir.
苏鲁先生,你该不会认为…
Mr. Sulu, you don't think...
你也许该准备一条回瓦肯的路,以防万一
Maybe you ought to plot a course back to Vulcan, just in case.
联♥系♥史波克先生,我是乌乎拉上尉
Communication to Mr. Spock. Lieutenant Uhura here.
舰长让我通知你…
Captain asked me to inform you he is...
让我一个人静一静!
Let me alone!
舰长,你的要求并非寻常
Captain, you're making a most unusual request.
我知道,但是也非常重要
I'm aware of that, sir. But it's of the utmost importance.
您一定要批准我绕道去瓦肯
You must give me permission to divert to Vulcan.
但你拒绝解释为什么
But you refuse to explain why it is so important.
我不能解释,长官
I can't, sir.
但请相信我,我不会恳请…
But believe me, I wouldn't make such a request...
牛郎6号♥可不是个平常事
The Altair VI is no ordinary matter.
那地方好不容易在星际纷争后得以恢复
That area is just putting itself together after a long interplanetary conflict.
就职典礼会安抚整个牛郎星星系
This inauguration will stabilise the entire Altair system.
我们的出现是友谊的象征
Our appearance there is a demonstration of friendship
是对克林贡帝国有力的震慑
and strength which will cause ripples clear to the Klingon Empire.
先生…
Sir...
…我们绝对不会延迟超过一天,我不相信…
...the delay would be at most a day. I can hardly believe...
寇克,按照命令去牛郎6号♥
Kirk, you will proceed to Altair VI as ordered.
就这么说,执行你的命令,完毕
The subject is closed. You have your orders. Starfleet out.
看来只能这么办了 - 不
Well, that's that. - No, it's not.
我明白牛郎星的局势
I know the Altair situation.
算上我们会有三艘星舰,气派而且带着外交使命
We would be one of three starships. Very impressive, very diplomatic.
但是没那么重要
It's simply not that vital.
你不能违背命令去瓦肯,你会被惩罚的…
You can't go off to Vulcan against Starfleet orders. You'll be busted...
我不能眼睁睁看着史波克死啊,老骨头
I can't let Spock die, can I, Bones?
如果我们去牛郎星他必死无疑
And he will if we go to Altair.
他救了我那么多次性命,难道不值我牺牲事业救他?
I owe him my life a dozen times over. Isn't that worth a career?
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
舰桥,导航部 - 舰桥,导航部
Bridge. Navigation. - Bridge. Navigation.
契诃夫先生…
Mr. Chekov...
…设计线路去瓦肯,告诉轮机部要曲速八或更快
...lay in a course for Vulcan. Tell Engineering I want warp 8 or better.
以最快速度前行
Push her for all she'll take.
线路已预备好,开始执行中,先生
Course already plotted. Laying it in, sir.
很好,契诃夫先生,寇克退出
I see. Very well. Carry on, Mr. Chekov. Kirk out.
查佩尔小姐?
Miss Chapel?
是,史波克先生?
Yes, Mr. Spock?
我做了一个…
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表