剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
It's not too late, Captain James Kirk. Come with me.
我教你,你教我 - 为什么?你们的人是不是一无所有
I'll teach you, you'll teach me. - Why? Do your people
所以才这么需要我们?
have nothing of their own? Is that why you need us?
我们需要你的梦想,你的野心 有了它们我就可以实现
We need your dreams, your ambition. With them I can build.
把变形器给我 - 不
Give me the transmuter. - No.
你个白♥痴♥!
You fool!
你知道你放弃了什么吗?
Don't you know what you're giving up?
所有你们人类渴望的东西
Everything that your species finds desirable.
看着我!我是一个女人,完完全全的女人!
Look at me! I am a woman. I am all women!
我不知道你是什么,但是你不是个女人
I don't know what you are, but you're not a woman.
你折磨我的人,拿走他们的意识
You've tortured my men and taken their minds from them.
你索取爱却以痛苦回报
You ask for love and return pain instead.
克拉波错了,我没有摧毁你们的武器
Korob was wrong. I didn't destroy all your weapons.
把变形器给我
Give me the transmuter.
把它给我!
Give it to me!
怎么了,吉姆? - 这可要好好解释了,老骨头
What happened, Jim? - That'll take some explaining, Bones.
全都不见了 - 也不是都不见了
Everything's vanished. - Not everything.
这是克拉波和希尔薇娅本来的样子
Korob and Sylvia as they really are.
他们之前的样子都是幻象 就像城♥堡♥和其他东西
Their forms were an illusion, just like the castle and everything else.
没有了能量他们就显原形了
Only the power-pack gave them reality.
有趣,和我们星系完全不同的生命体
Fascinating. A life form totally alien to our galaxy.
如果我们可以保存研究这些
If we could preserve and study this.
太迟了
Too late.
所有的这些,都只是幻象
All of this, just an illusion.
不全是幻想
No illusion.
杰克逊死了
Jackson is dead.
寇克呼叫进取号♥,请回答
Kirk to Enterprise. Come in.
请准备, 舰长 - 倒数五秒钟开始传送
Standing by, captain. - Five to beam up.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表