剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I want everything within about two minutes.
曲速动力引擎全部待命,完毕,寇克
I want the warp-drive engines on full standby. Kirk out.
用特殊频道与星际舰队指挥部联♥系♥
Open up a special channel to Starfleet Command.
是,长官 - 2号♥代码
Aye, sir. - Code 2.
但是,舰长,代码
But, captain, Code...
这是命令,上尉,2号♥代码
That's an order, lieutenant. Code 2.
是,舰长,2号♥代码 - 内容
Yes, captain, Code 2. - Message:
发件人:进取号♥,收件人:此星域星际舰队指挥部
From Enterprise to Starfleet Command, this sector.
由于无意中闯入罗慕兰中立区
Have inadvertently encroached upon Romulan Neutral Zone.
我舰遭受罗慕兰人的围追和猛烈攻击
Surrounded and under heavy Romulan attack.
无法脱身,护盾失效
Escape impossible, shields failing.
将采用最新安装的科波麦特启动自毁程序
Will implement destruct order using corbomite device recently installed.
进取号♥的这一自毁行为
Since this will result in the destruction of the Enterprise
将会波及到直径20万公里的区域
and all matter within a 200,000-kilometre diameter,
并造成区域通信完全中断
and establish a corresponding dead zone,
请所有联邦船舰在四个太阳年之内避免进入这一区域
all Federation ships will avoid this area for the next four solar years.
爆♥炸♥倒计时60秒,寇克,进取号♥指挥官,完毕
Explosion will take place in one minute. Kirk, commanding Enterprise. Out.
苏鲁,航向188,坐标14
Mr. Sulu, course: 1-8-8 degrees, mark 14.
速度:曲速8
Speed: Warp factor 8.
准备就绪 - 准备就绪,长官
Stand by. - Standing by, sir.
罗慕兰人撤退了,舰长
Romulans giving ground, captain.
显然如你所料,他们中计了
Obviously they tapped in as you expected them to.
史波克,这是逻辑的推断,他们还在继续撤退吗?
A logical assumption, Spock. Are they still retreating?
是的,长官 - 很好
Yes, sir. - Good.
全体人员,准备就绪
All hands, stand by.
曲速8前进
Warp factor 8, now.
罗慕兰人放松了警惕,舰长
The Romulans were caught off-guard, captain.
他们远远被甩开了 - 我们已经冲出包围圈了吗,苏鲁?
They're falling behind. - Are we out of range, Mr. Sulu?
是的,长官,并且已经离开了中立区 - 解除红色警报
Yes, sir. And out of the neutral zone. - Secure from red alert.
设定新航线257,坐标3
Adjust to new course. 2-5-7 degrees, mark 3,
前往星际10号♥基地
heading for Starbase 10.
航线257,坐标3
2-5-7 degrees, mark 3.
舰长,我想跟你解释一下,我这么做
Captain, I just wanted to assure you that I did what I thought best
完全是为了解救你和这些船员们 - 听见了
to save both you and the men. - Noted.
但是,你也应该清楚
You should know, however,
星际基地的能力和星舰比并没有那么大的优势
that there's very little a starbase can do that a starship can't.
舰长,请允许我这么说,我现在已经非常清楚
If I may say so, captain, I am now quite aware of what a starship can do
在一个称职的舰长指挥下,一艘星舰的能力
with the right man at the helm.
医生,你看上去不错
You're looking good, doc.
我觉得没事儿了,史考特也是,血清起作用了
I'm feeling fine. So is Scotty. The serum worked.
在恢复过程中他拉伤了肌肉,除此以外他一切都好
He pulled a muscle during the reaction, but otherwise he's feeling fine.
你自己呢? - 非常好
And yourself? - Oh, very well.
这儿和那里有些小淤青
A few bruises here and there.
史波克,你准备好了就来注射血清吧
Anytime you're ready, Mr. Spock.
我已经准备好了,医生
I am quite ready now, doctor.
因为你这个瓦肯人的体质
Because of your Vulcan physique,
我给你准备了增强版
I've prepared an extremely potent shot for you.
并且告诉你,我已经把医务室里易碎的东西都收好了
I thought you might like to know I've removed the breakables from Sickbay.
医生,你真体贴
That is very considerate of you, doctor.
我觉得你听到这个会很高兴
I thought you'd be pleased to hear that.
先生们,总之,等到我们老了会回忆起这段经历
Gentlemen, all in all, an experience we'll remember in our old age,
我希望,短时间不用再重温了
which won't be for some while, I hope.
苏鲁,你来接管,匀速行驶
Take over, Mr. Sulu. Steady as she goes.
匀速行驶,舰长 - 我记得我刚说过
Steady as she goes, captain. - I thought I said that.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表