剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Aye, aye, sir.
传送室,准备传送陆上分队
Transporter Room, stand by to beam up landing party.
全体都有!
All hands!
准备
Standing by, sir.
供给能量
Energise.
供给能量
Energise.
史考特,供给能量
Scotty, energise.
史考特,怎么了?
Scotty, what's the matter?
无法建立传送连接,舰长
We can't make transporter contact, sir.
整个系统都被禁止了
The entire system's inhibited.
按现在这情况,我们连只苍蝇都无法传送
The way it is now, we couldn't beam up a fly.
舰长日志,补充
Captain's log, supplementary.
我们对三角座γ六号♥的探索
Our investigation of Gamma Trianguli VI
突然间变成了一场噩梦
has suddenly turned into a nightmare.
有人监视跟踪我们,史波克先生也受伤了
We're being watched and followed. Mr. Spock has been injured.
现在又发现我们无法返回星舰
And now we find we are unable to return to the ship.
史考特,传送室故障
Scotty, is the transporter malfunction tied in
是否跟反物质隔舱的问题有关系?
with the trouble you're having with the antimatter pods?
我不知道,先生,我检查一下,然后向你报告
I don't know, sir. I'll check and get back to you.
完毕
Scott out.
史波克
Spock.
你还好吗?
You all right?
麦考伊医生的药剂就像他开的别的药一样
Dr. McCoy's potion is acting like all his potions,
让我倒胃
turning my stomach.
除此之外,我很好
Other than that, I am quite well.
如果你的血液是红色的而不是绿色的
If your blood were red instead of green,
你就不会胃疼了
you wouldn't have an upset stomach.
你刚才想做什么?
Just what do you think you were trying to do?
我想你没有注意那株植物,所以我…
I surmised you were unaware of that plant, so l...
用自己的身体挡住毒刺
Stepped in front and took the thorns yourself.
舰长,我向你保证,我本意不是那样的
I assure you, captain, I had no intention of doing that.
是我反应太慢
It was merely my own clumsiness
所以没有避开
which prevented me from moving out of the way.
我明白了,下次喊我就好了
I see. Well, next time just yell.
我会像别人一样迅速躲开的
I can step out of the way as quickly as the next man.
我会的
I shall do so.
你差点死掉
Trying to get yourself killed.
你知道星际舰队在你身上投资了多少吗?
You know how much Starfleet has invested in you?
122,200… - 算了
122,200... - Never mind.
不过还是要谢谢你
But thanks.
卡普兰,你去接手 - 是
Kaplan, take the post. - Yes, sir.
不光有人在盯着我们,星舰也被盯上了
Not only is something after us, but it's after the ship as well.
舰长,要如此大范围的影响星舰
Captain, to affect the ship at this extreme range
需要十分复杂精细的星球防御体系
would require a highly sophisticated planetary defence system.
30秒前,天空还一丝云都没有
Thirty seconds ago there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
找掩护!
Take cover!
相位枪
Phasers.
美好的一天啊,史波克先生
A beautiful day, Mr. Spock.
天空没有一丝云
Not a cloud in the sky.
就像天堂一样
Just like paradise.
寇克收到
Kirk here.
舰长,我是马洛里
Mallory here, captain.
我在村庄附近
I'm near the village.
坐标118乘220
Coordinates 118 by 220.
马洛里
Mallory.
马洛里,你还好吗?
Mallory, are you all right? Come in.
村庄很原始
The village is primitive.
表面来看,像是部落
Strictly tribal, from the looks of it.
而且,舰长,还有别的
And, captain, there's something else.
舰长,能听到吗
Captain, come in.
马洛里,马洛里,你还好吗?
Mallory. Mallory, are you all right?
马洛里!
Mallory!
舰长,马洛里所说的坐标就在那个方向不远处
Captain, those coordinates are a short distance in that direction.
快!
On the double.
在这边,我从没见过这种东西
It's over there, that way! I never saw anything like it.
马洛里!
Mallory!
马普尔,退后,小心点
Marple, stand back. Watch it.
是石头
Rocks.
舰长 - 亨德夫…
Captain. - Hendorff...
我认识卡普兰的家人,现在又是马洛里
I know Kaplan's family. Now Mallory.
吉姆,这些都是你无能为力的事
Jim, you couldn't have stopped any of this.
他父亲曾帮助我进入学院
His father helped me get into the academy.
舰长,这些都是无法避免的
Captain, in each case, this was unavoidable.
我本可以阻止这些事发生的 - 我不这么认为
I could've prevented all of it. - I don't see how.
在天堂里散步…
Walk in paradise...
…被鲜花绿草环绕
...among the green grass and the flowers.
我应该在一开始出现问题的时候,就把大家传送回舰
I should've beamed up at the first sign of trouble.
你是受命来这颗星球探索文明的
You are under orders to investigate this planet and this culture.
同样,在认为大家有危险的情况下
I also have the option to disregard those orders
我也可以选择不执行这些命令
if I consider them overly hazardous.
这任务没那么重要,史波克
This isn't that important a mission, Spock,
不值得为之牺牲三条人命
not worth the lives of three of my men.
因为自己喜欢植物生长的味道
I dropped my guard for a minute
我便放松了警惕
because I like the smell of growing things.
现在三个人都牺牲了,星舰也有了麻烦
And now three men are dead, and the ship's in trouble.
星际舰队的任务一向很危险
No one has ever stated that Starfleet duty was particularly safe.
你做出的决定正确且符合逻辑
You've followed the correct and logical course,
尽到了一个指挥官的职责,自责…
done everything a commander could do. Self-recriminations...
舰长
Captain,
我们的朋友就在后面
our friend is back.
马普尔,契诃夫先生,立正
Marple. Mr. Chekov, at attention.
两位,有人或者是某种东西就在我们后面的石头背后
Gentlemen, something or someone is behind that rock.
给我揪出来
I want it.
马普尔,从你的右边绕到石头后面
Marple, cut around the rock, to your right.
动静大点,注意安全
Make a loud noise. Be careful.
史波克,你和契诃夫负责转移注意力…
Spock, you and Chekov create a diversion...
…声音大点
...and make it loud.
契诃夫先生,你的三录仪读数更新太慢了
Mr. Chekov, your tricorder readings are totally inefficient.
管好你自己的事,先生
Mind your own business, sir.
告诉你,我的效率是很高的
For your information, I have a very high efficiency rating.
少尉,我不允许你用这种语气跟我说话
Ensign, I will not have you address me in that tone of voice!
那你想要什么声,小提琴声吗?
What do you want, violins?
我不会伤害你,明白吗?
I won't hurt you. Do you understand?
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
你用拳头…
You struck me...
…打了我
...with your hand.
我不会再打你了
Well, I won't strike you again.
你一直在跟踪监视我们,为什么?
You've been following us, watching us. Why?
我是瓦尔之眼,他必须要看见
I am the Eyes of Vaal. He must see.
瓦尔是谁?
Who is Vaal?
瓦尔就是瓦尔,他是…
Vaal is Vaal. He is...
…万物
...everything.
你有名字吗? - 我叫阿古他
Do you have a name? - I am Akuta.
我是瓦尔侍奉者的首领
I am the leader of the Feeders of Vaal.
他们不会伤害你的,我保证
They're not going to hurt you, I promise you.
阿古他,阿古他
Akuta. Akuta.
我们是为和平而来
We come in peace.
我们想跟这位瓦尔谈话
We would like to speak to this Vaal.
只有阿古他才能和瓦尔对话
Akuta alone speaks to Vaal.
我是瓦尔的眼和声
I am the eyes and the voice of Vaal.
这是瓦尔的意志
It is Vaal's wish.
舰长,这真是神奇
Captain, this is fascinating.
请允许我,先生
If you will permit me, sir?
天线吗?
Antennae?
那是瓦尔的耳朵
They are my ears for Vaal.
是朦胧时瓦尔赐予我的
They were given to me in the Dim Time,
这样人们就能理解并遵循他的旨意
so the people could understand his commands, and obey.
你说到了瓦尔的子民,他们在附近吗?
You speak of the People of Vaal. Are they nearby?
我们要接近瓦尔,这样才能侍奉他
We are close to Vaal so we may serve him.
我带你们去那里
I shall take you there.
进取号♥呼叫寇克舰长
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表