剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Yes, of course. That is exactly why I hate you,
因为你们俩一模一样
because you are identical.
妙极了
Fascinating.
好了,目前为止一切顺利,但我们还没有逃出去
All right, it's worked so far, but we're not out yet.
怎么样? - 成功了,舰长
Well? - Success, captain.
我们已经除掉了树叶和树枝
We've pruned the leaves and branches of the tree.
现在是时候解决树根了
Now it is time to get to work on the root.
如果说诺曼是控制中心,我们的所作所为肯定会影响他
If Norman is the control centre, he'll be in a bind by what we've done.
如果我们能让他超负荷运转
If we can overload him further,
应该就能让所有机器人失灵
we should be able to immobilise all of them.
大家都明确自己的任务了吗?
Does everybody remember what to do?
明确 - 明白了吗?
Affirmative. - Acknowledged?
你们在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我要你们投降
I want you to surrender.
这不合逻辑
That is illogical.
我们移♥动♥速度比你们快
We can move more quickly than you.
我们无懈可击
We are invulnerable to attack.
我们强大的多 - 不,我们更强大
We are much stronger. - No, we are stronger.
我会向你证明的
And I'll prove it to you.
你们能伤害自己的主人吗?
Can you harm a man that you're programmed to serve?
不能
No.
但是你们已经伤害他了,诺曼小伙子
But you already have, Norman, laddie.
人类不能只靠面包活着,你这个没有灵魂的可怜虫
Human beings do not survive on bread alone, you poor soulless creature,
人类还需要自♥由♥的滋养
but on the nourishments of liberty.
没有自♥由♥的人,到底算是什么?
For what, indeed, is a man without freedom?
不过是困在永恒之齿轮中的机器而已
Nought but a mechanism trapped in the cogwheels of eternity.
你们给我的只是健康
You offer us only well-being.
食物、水和幸福对我们来说毫无意义
Food and drink and happiness mean nothing to us.
我们必须有工作可做
We must be about our job.
忍♥受痛苦和折磨,不停劳作直到永远
Suffering in torment and pain, labouring without end.
在重负之下垂死挣扎,痛哭流涕
Dying and crying and lamenting over our burdens.
只有这样我们才会幸福 - 只有这样我们才会幸福
Only this way can we be happy. - Only this way can we be happy.
这自相矛盾啊
That is contradictory.
这不合逻辑啊
It is not logical.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
解释一下 - 有何不可?
Explain. - Why not?
逻辑就是一只婉转动听的鸟,在草地上啁啾
Logic is a little tweeting bird, chirping in a meadow.
逻辑是一只美艳的花环,但是恶臭无比
Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell bad.
你确定你们的寄存器没有故障?
Are you sure your circuits are registering correctly?
你的耳朵是绿色的
Your ears are green.
我无法忍♥受
I cannot go on.
我受够了幸福
I'm tired of happiness.
受够了舒适愉悦的生活,我准备好了!
I'm tired of comfort and pleasure. I'm ready!
杀了我吧!杀了我!
Kill me! Kill me!
永别了,残忍♥的宇宙
Goodbye, cruel universe.
他死了
He's dead.
你们不可能杀死他了
You cannot have killed him.
你们没有武器
You have no weapons.
史考特!史考特死了
Scotty! Scotty's dead.
他享受的幸福太多,如今他的幸福更进一步,他死了
He had too much happiness. But now he's happier. He's dead.
我们会怀念他
And we'll miss him.
让我们可怜的死去的朋友听到吧
Let us hear it for our poor dead friend.
什么是人,是那崇高的灵魂
What is a man but that lofty spirit,
是那进取的精神
that sense of enterprise,
是对那无法感知,无法实现
that devotion to something that cannot be sensed,
而只能梦想的事物的无比热爱
cannot be realised, but only dreamed?
是最高的现实!
The highest reality!
太精彩了!舰长!
Brilliant! Bravo! Bravo, captain!
你喜欢吗? - 这不合逻辑
How did you like it? - That is irrational, illogical.
梦并不是真的
Dreams are not real.
我们的逻辑便是不合逻辑,这是我们的长处
Our logic is to be illogical. That is our advantage.
史波克先生,是时候了,爆♥炸♥吧
Mr. Spock, it is time. The explosive.
非常好,舰长
Very well, captain.
要爆♥炸♥了! - 别慌
Explosive! - Don't panic.
女人和孩子先走
Women and children first.
史波克先生,这是不是太多了?
Mr. Spock, isn't that too much for our purposes?
我认为这分量刚好,舰长
I believe that is the correct amount, captain.
马德先生,你准备好了吗? - 好了
Mr. Mudd, are you ready? - Aye, aye.
当心,别掉了
Careful. I would not want you to drop it.
慢一点
Easy.
小心!小心!
Watch it! Watch it!
炸♥药♥
Detonator.
导火索
Fuse.
雷♥管♥
Primer.
开关
Mashie.
根本没有什么爆♥炸♥!
There is no explosive!
没有?看好了!
No? Observe!
快躲开!
Fore!
你还好么?
Are you all right?
但是,根本没有什么爆♥炸♥
But there was no explosion.
我撒谎了 - 但是…
I lied. - But...
他撒谎了,哈里告诉你们的所有东西都是谎话
He lied. Everything Harry tells you is a lie.
记住,哈里告诉你们的所有东西都是谎话
Remember that. Everything Harry tells you is a lie.
仔细听好了,诺曼
Now, listen to this carefully, Norman.
我在说谎
I am lying.
你说你在说谎
You say you are lying,
但是如果你所说的都是谎言,那么你说的就是实话
but if everything you say is a lie, then you are telling the truth.
但是你说的不可能是实话,因为你所说的都是谎言
But you cannot tell the truth, because everything you say is a lie.
可是你说谎…你们说的是实话但是又不能…因为…
But you lie... You tell the truth but you cannot, for you lie...
不合逻辑,不合逻辑
Illogical. Illogical.
请解释一下
Please explain.
你是人类,只有人类才能解释自己的行为
You are human. Only humans can explain their behaviour.
请解释一下
Please explain.
我无权回答这一领域的问题
I am not programmed to respond in that area.
我认为他们全部丧失机动性了 - 很好
I believe they are all immobilized. - Good.
寇克,我的老朋友,我开始佩服你了
Kirk, old man, I'm beginning to develop considerable respect for you.
谢谢夸奖,为什么
Why, thank you.
你愿意和我合作么?
Would you consider entering a partnership arrangement with me?
我有一些想法
I've got some ideas.
合作?你和我?
A partnership arrangement? You and me?
没错 - 我也有些想法
Yes. - I've got something else in mind.
走吧
Let's go.
你一定很不开心吧,史波克先生
Well, you must be very unhappy, Mr. Spock.
开心是人类才有的感情,医生,我并不熟悉这种感情
That is a human emotion, doctor, with which I'm totally unfamiliar.
我怎么会不开心呢?
How could I be unhappy?
这里所有机器人的头脑运作方式都和你一样
Well, we found a whole world of minds that work just like yours:
逻辑性强,毫无感情,求真务实
Logical, unemotional, completely pragmatic.
在一场公平竞争中,可怜而不理智的人类战胜了他们
And we poor, irrational humans whipped them in a fair fight.
现在你又回到了我们这些逻辑混乱的人类中间
Now you'll find yourself back among us illogical humans again.
我对现在的状态非常满意,医生
Which I find eminently satisfactory, doctor.
因为再没有谁比一群毫无逻辑的人类
For nowhere am I so desperately needed
更需要我这样一个逻辑清晰的瓦肯人
as among a shipload of illogical humans.
干得漂亮啊,老骨头
Touché, Bones.
我从未听说过如此厚颜无♥耻♥之事
I've never heard of anything so revolting.
我们很快就能见分晓…
We'll soon get to the bottom of this...
寇克,我怎么听说我得留下?
Kirk, now, what's all this I hear about my having to stay here?
没错,马德,我们答应机器人你会留在这里
Yes, Mudd, you've been paroled to the android population of this planet.
机器人有他们的使命
The androids are being reprogrammed.
他们的初始目标是将这座星球改造做生产之用
Their original purpose was to adapt this planet for productive use.
他们会继续这项工作
They'll begin that work again.
可是我留下能做什么?寇克,我又不是科学家
But what do I do? Kirk, I'm no scientist.
没错,你是病源体
No, you're an irritant.
你留下来,做机器人研究的
You'll stay here and provide a first-class example
一等负面样本
to the androids of a human failure.
他们可以近距离观察你,好避免未来出现你这样的人
They'll learn by close observation how to avoid ones like you in the future.
要留多久?
How long?
只要你还是病源体,就要留在这里,所以这取决于你
As long as you continue to be an irritant, Harry. It's up to you.
好吧…
Well...
…如此看来
...I suppose that,
全面考虑一下
taking everything into consideration, as it were,
考虑一下各种不同的可能性,我也能应付的来
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表