剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
他们非常高大,有时身高2米以上
They're quite large. Seven feet tall is not unusual.
动作很快,非常强壮
They're extremely fast and strong.
上尉
Lieutenant.
别犯错,他们可能会非常危险
Make no mistake, they can be highly dangerous.
科普兰人的基本武器:科里镖
The Capellan's basic weapon: The kligat.
100米以内
At any distance up to 100 yards,
足以抗衡手持相位枪的人类
they can make it almost as effective against a man as a phaser.
除此之外,还有各种类型的剑和刀
In addition to this, an assortment of swords and knives.
舰桥发来的,舰长
Call from the Bridge, captain.
舰桥,我是舵手
Bridge. Helm, sir.
收到,苏鲁先生请讲
Yes, Mr. Sulu. Report.
现在处于标准轨道,已经锁定他们的营房♥
Now in standard orbit, sir. I've pinpointed their encampment below.
很好,准备好传送室
Very good. Have the Transporter Room stand by.
是,舰长
Aye, sir.
你在这个星球驻扎多久了,医生?
How long were you stationed on the planet, Doctor?
几个月而已
Only a few months.
我们发现他们对医疗援助完全没有兴趣
We found them totally uninterested in medical aid or hospitals.
他们认为强者才能生存下来
They believe that only the strong should survive.
各位有什么看法?
Analysis, gentlemen?
一般在这种情况下
Ordinarily, under these circumstances,
我会建议派遣大量武装人员登陆
I would recommend a large well-armed landing party.
但是现在这种情况,我们去的人越多
Yes, but in this case, with the more people we take down,
就越有可能触犯他们的某条禁忌
the greater chance we have of violating one of their taboos.
同意,一旦他们认为我们是来炫耀武力的
Agreed. Once they've got it into their heads we're showing force,
就不会再记得什么采矿协议了
you can forget them signing any mining treaty.
很好,史考特,你来指挥
Very well. Scotty, you're in command.
记住,这一区域曾观察到有克林贡人出没
Bear in mind that the Klingons have been sighted in this sector.
我们去下面谈判的时候
While we're negotiating there, we don't want the Enterprise
可不希望进取号♥出什么问题 - 是,舰长,我们会保持警惕
to become an incident up here. - Aye, sir. We'll keep on our toes.
站住!
Halt!
你们是从地球来的?
You are of the Earth vessel?
我是寇克舰长
I am Captain Kirk.
我们手无寸铁,为和平而来
We come with open hearts and hands.
克林贡人! - 格兰特,别!
A Klingon! - Grant, no!
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢的航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第二季第十一集
「星期五的孩子」
舰长日志,星历3497.2
Captain's log, stardate 3497.2.
科普兰IV星球
Planet Capella IV.
在这里发现了大量托帕林
The rare mineral topaline
这是一种对小行星殖民地生命维持系统
vital to the life support systems of planetoid colonies
至关重要的稀有矿物
has been discovered in abundance here.
我们的任务是,争取达成采矿协议
Our mission: Obtain a mining agreement.
但是我们发现有一名克林贡特工捷足先登
But we've discovered a Klingon agent has preceded us to the planet,
这一发现导致我们一名船员牺牲
a discovery which has cost the life of one of my crewmen.
我不知道我们之间有任何战争,舰长
I am unaware of any state of war between our peoples, captain.
吉姆
Jim.
还是说你们有规定要杀死任何视线内的克林贡人?
Or is it your policy to kill Klingons on sight?
他还很年轻…
He was young...
…经验不足
...and inexperienced.
马布知道克林贡人
Does Maab know that the Klingons are our sworn enemies
是我们的死敌吗?
by their own words?
我们只知道他们也愿意花大价钱换我们的石头
We understand only that he also offers things of value for our rocks.
而且还把自己的武器和其他设备交给了我们
And he has freely handed us his weapons and other devices.
你们也会这么做吗?
Will you do the same?
让我联♥系♥我的星舰,通知他们…
Let me call my ship and inform them...
攻击我们的村庄?
To bring down an attack upon their village?
我告诉过你,马布
It is as I told you, Maab.
地球人害怕诚实的讨价还价
Earthmen fear to bargain honestly.
你们会把武器交出来吗?
Will you hand us your weapons?
他们非常守信,尤其诚实
"So they keep their word scrupulously. They're unusually honest."
在会议室时你是这么说的吧,医生?
Is that what I heard you say in the Briefing Room, Doctor?
是,我提到过
Yes, I mentioned that.
他也提到过他们会非常危险
He also mentioned that they can be highly dangerous.
如果对他们撒谎的话
Dangerous if lied to.
如果违反他们的习俗的话
If their customs are violated.
我们没有撒谎,也没有违反他们的习俗
Well, we lied to no one, Doctor. We violated no customs.
你来跟我解释一下,为什么我的船员死了
Perhaps you'll explain to me why one of my men is dead.
因为他拿武器指着对方的另一位客人
Because he was drawing a weapon on another of their guests.
格兰特抬头
Grant looked up,
看见一个克林贡人,作出了完全出于本能的行为
saw a Klingon, made a purely instinctive defensive move.
克林贡人在
What's a Klingon doing down here
你那十分诚实守信的朋友这里做什么?
among your scrupulously honest friends anyway?
吉姆,我知道失去一名船员你很难过
Look, Jim, I know what it means to you to lose a crewman.
这里只有一名
That's only one down, Doctor.
还有400多名船员在轨道上的星舰里呢
There's over 400 more up there in orbit.
如果这里有一名克林贡人
And if there's a Klingon down here...
那肯定某处有一艘克林贡人的飞船
...there might be a Klingon ship up there somewhere.
史考特先生
Mr. Scott...
传感器上有东西出现了
...picking up something on the sensors, sir.
看起来像一艘飞船
Seems to be another ship.
放到显示器上看看
Let's put it on the screen.
就在我们传感器扫描范围的边缘
It's just at the edge of our sensor range, sir.
很难得到精确读数
Hard to get an exact reading.
你觉得是克林贡飞船?
You think it's a Klingon ship?
谁还会跟星舰玩捉迷藏呢?
Who else would be playing cat and mouse with a starship?
距离太远,它也奈何不了我们
Can't hurt us much out there, bobbing about like that.
先不着急呼叫舰长
No need to call the captain yet.
老骨头
Bones.
在
Yes, captain?
我不应该责骂你
I shouldn't have chewed you out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我理解
I understand.
然而,这样没有效率
Inefficient, however.
感情用事,舰长
Emotion, captain.
你说的很对,史波克先生
Yes, you're quite right, Mr. Spock.
无效…
Inefficient...
…且不合逻辑
...and illogical.
你交出了武器,显示了我们的友好
You've shown friendship by handing over our weapons.
她现在也作出相同的姿态
And she's making a gesture in return.
吉姆
Jim.
如果你碰了
If you touch it,
她最近的男性亲属就要杀了你
her nearest male relative will have to try to kill you.
他们这是给你战斗的机会
They're offering you a chance for combat.
他们认为战斗比爱更具乐趣
They consider it more pleasurable than love.
如果你表现的很失落,他们就会满意
It would appear, captain, that he finds you a disappointment.
我是阿卡王,提尔
I am the Teer, Akaar.
领导科普兰的十个部落
I lead the Ten Tribes of Capella.
这是依琳
And this is Eleen.
我年轻的妻子
A young wife,
即将诞下我的子嗣,延续我的统治
to give an old man a son to rule these tribes.
我是寇克舰长
I'm Captain Kirk.
首先,我必须对我手下船员的死亡表示抗♥议♥
First, I must protest the killing of one of my crewmen.
那是你的船员,为你而死不是他的荣幸吗?
If it was your man, was it not his privilege to die for you?
我不理解 - 他们的风俗和我们不同,提尔
I do not understand. - Their customs are different, Teer.
也和我们的不同,提尔
And different from those of my people too, Teer.
他们惧怕死亡
The sight of death frightens them.
让我来,吉姆
Let me take this, Jim.
马布说的没错
What Maab has said is true.
我们的风俗不同
Our customs are different.
克林贡人所说的不重要
What the Klingon has said is unimportant,
我们不愿听他所说的
and we do not hear his words.
我刚才说克林贡人是骗子
I just called the Klingon a liar.
可笑吗,提尔?
Laughter, Teer?
克林贡人不也是我们尊贵的客人?
Is not the Klingon an honoured guest also?
地球人是第一个出价购买♥♥我们的石头的
It is the Earth people who first bargained for our rocks.
对我们来说,难道不是两方出价购买♥♥同样的东西更好吗?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表