剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I heard some lectures at the Academy on the Nomad probe.
它的任务基本上是和平的
Its mission was essentially peaceful.
我打扰到你了吗?
Did I disturb you?
你需要点什么吗?
Did you wish anything?
舰桥呼叫辅助控制室
Bridge to Auxiliary Control Room.
请回复 - 我是上尉辛格
Check in, please. - Lieutenant Singh here.
所有系统正常,除了曲速动力指示器
All systems are normal, except warp-power indicators.
史考特先生的工程师们正在处理
Mr. Scott's engineers are working on them now.
当指示器正常工作后记得给他报告
Report to him when your indicators are registering properly.
还有什么其他情况吗?
Anything else?
等一会,上尉 - 好的
One moment, lieutenant. - Holding.
我的心在哪里
Where my heart is
我的心在哪里
Where my heart is
在…
Where...
在某个地方
Somewhere
越过了群星
Beyond the stars
越过了心大星
Beyond Antares
这就是诺曼的创造者
This is the creator of Nomad.
或许是当时最杰出的科学家了,尽管他很古怪
Perhaps the most brilliant, though erratic, scientist of his time.
他的梦想是建造一个完美的
His dream was to build a perfect thinking machine,
能独♥立♥进行逻辑思考的机器,你能回想起他的名字吗?
capable of independent logic. Do you recall his name?
当然了,杰克逊·罗伊寇克
Of course. Jackson Roykirk.
杰克逊·罗伊寇克,舰长詹姆士·寇克
Jackson Roykirk, Captain James Kirk.
是的,名字相近
Yes, similar.
舰长,我认为诺曼认为你就是罗伊寇克
Captain, I believe that Nomad thinks you are Roykirk.
这也可能是它停止攻击的原因
That may well be why the attack was broken off.
它对你的名字有反应,也承认了它的记忆库曾经受损
It responded to your name, as well as its damaged memory banks permitted.
史波克,我们对诺曼了解多少?
What do we have on Nomad itself, Spock?
嗯,并不完全一样 - 医生,基本上一样
Well, that's not the same. - Essentially it is, doctor.
我认为除了流星撞击,还发生了其他事
I believe that more happened to it than just damage in the meteor collision.
它提到了“另一个”
It mentioned "the Other."
它还没有回答“另一个”是什么?
The unanswered question is, the Other what?
诺曼是建造过的最好的思考机器
Nomad was a thinking machine, the best to be engineered.
它是个设计原型 - 它的职责很明显已经改变了
It was a prototype. - Its purpose was certainly altered.
它探测并摧毁生物性缺陷的职责
His directive to seek out and destroy biological infestations
是不可能事先被制定的
could not have been programmed into it.
据我所知,是的,它应该是作为第一颗星际探测器
As I recall, it wasn't. It was supposed to be the first interstellar probe
去搜寻新的生命形式
to seek out new life forms.
正是如此,医生
Precisely, doctor.
然而它的程序不知怎的改变了
And somehow that programming has been changed.
现在看起来诺曼正在搜寻完美的生命形式
It would seem that Nomad is now seeking out perfect life forms.
根据它无情的逻辑衡量完美
Perfection being measured by its own relentless logic.
如果你说的都是真的,那我们带了一个不定时炸♥弹♥到船上
If what you say is true, then we've taken aboard our vessel
它迟早会毁灭我们的
a device which, sooner or later, must destroy us.
保卫
Security.
我是上尉卡莱尔 - 我是舰长
Lieutenant Carlisle here. - This is the captain.
我们带到船上的探测器正在辅助控制室
The mechanism we brought aboard is in the Auxiliary Control Room.
五分钟内带一队保卫和我在那里会合
Have a security team meet me there in five minutes.
是的,长官 - 知道了,舰长
Aye, sir. - Acknowledge. Captain,
辛格先生报告诺曼不在辅助控制室了
Mr. Singh reports that Nomad is no longer in the Auxiliary Control Room.
保卫,取消刚才的命令
Security, cancel that order.
组织全面搜寻那颗探测器
Implement a search for the mechanism.
所有单元,发现探测器就向我报告
All decks, report to me here.
我的心在哪里
Where my heart is
在…
Where
散发香气的月亮花…
The scented lunar flower...
舰桥呼叫舰长 - 我是舰长
Bridge to captain. - Captain here.
那个机器怪物到控制室来了
That mechanical beastie is up here.
史考特,我就来了
On my way, Scotty.
明天
Tomorrow
在这条道路上的一个车站
A stop along the way
那就是我心爱的地方…
There's where my love...
那是什么意思? - 什么?
What is the meaning? - What?
那是什么类型的交流?
What form of communication?
我不清楚它…
I don't know what it...
哦,你说的是唱歌♥,我刚在唱歌♥
Oh, my singing. I was singing.
唱歌♥是为了什么?
For what purpose is singing?
我不知道,我…我喜欢唱歌♥
I don't know. L... I like to sing.
我喜欢音乐
I felt like music.
什么是音乐?
What is music?
努力的想音乐
Think about music.
上尉!
Lieutenant!
远离那个探测器! - 史考特
Keep away from that thing. - Scotty!
老骨头
Bones.
吉姆,他死了
He's dead, Jim.
你为什么杀了他?
Why did you kill him?
那个单元碰到了我的屏障
The unit touched my screens.
那个…
That...
…单元是我的首席工程师
...unit was my chief engineer.
上尉
Lieutenant.
上尉,你还好吗?
Lieutenant, are you all right?
医务室
Sickbay.
你对她做了什么?
What'd you do to her?
那个单元是不完美的
That unit is defective.
她的思维很混乱
Its thinking is chaotic.
吸收她的思想让我也不稳定了
Absorbing it unsettled me.
那个单元是个女人
That unit is a woman.
一大堆矛盾混乱的冲动
A mass of conflicting impulses.
把史考特抬到下面去
Get Scott down below.
创造者,你想要修复史考特单元吗?
Will the Creator effect repairs on the unit Scott?
他死了 - 回答不充分
He's dead. - Insufficient response.
他的…
His...
…生物功能被终止了
...biological functions have ceased.
创造者,你希望我修复那个单元吗?
Does the Creator wish me to repair the unit?
吉姆,我已经无能为力了
There's nothing I can do, Jim.
如果有可能,就尽快救他
If there's a chance, it'll have to be soon.
好的,诺曼,修复那个单元
All right, Nomad, repair the unit.
我需要关于构造的记录
I require tapes on the structure.
嗯,他需要关于一般解剖学的记录
Well, it'll need tapes on general anatomy,
中枢神经系统
the central nervous system,
然后是关于大脑生理结构的记录
and then one on the physiological structure of the brain.
我们最好把所有神经学的资料都给它
We'd better give it all the neurological studies we have,
还有史考特的超脑电图的记录
as well as tracings of Scotty's hyper-encephalogram.
诺曼
Nomad.
我已经安排用电脑
I have arranged the tapes for flash feed
最快的处理速度传送这些记录了
at the top speed of the computer.
请不要用超过机器处理能力的速度读取信息
Please do not draw the information faster than the machine's capacity.
开始吧
Proceed.
创造者,史考特单元是一个基本构造体
Creator, the unit Scott is a primitive structure.
没有内置足够的保障系统
Insufficient safeguards built in.
很多原因都会导致他崩溃
Breakdown can occur from many causes.
自我维护系统可靠性也很低
Self-maintenance systems of low reliability.
我的构造也是这样的,诺曼,修复它吧
It serves me as it is, Nomad. Repair it.
史考特单元现在在哪呢?
Where is the unit Scott now?
尸体在医务室 - 带我去医务室
The body is in Sickbay. - Show me Sickbay.
麦考伊医生会带你去的
Dr. McCoy will show you.
护卫
Security.
我要两个全副武装的护卫24小时监视着诺曼
I want a 24-hour, two-man armed surveillance on Nomad.
把他们带到医务室
Pick him up in Sickbay.
医生,没有反应
No reaction, doctor.
我不用看也知道
I could have told you that without looking.
你们都盯着我看干什么?
What are the lot of you staring at me for?
真难以置信 - 太奇妙了
It's unbelievable. - Fascinating.
我怎么到了这里?我怎么…? - 没事了
How did I get here? How did l..? - It's all right.
那个探测器要伤害乌乎拉上尉
That thing did something to Lieutenant Uhura.
有人在照看她,她没事了
She's being taken care of, it's all right.
放轻松躺下,史考特我们要给你检查
Just take it easy and lie down, Scotty. We just wanna check you out.
史考特单元被修复了
The unit Scott is repaired.
如果你给我的信息是准确的,他将正常运作
It will function correctly if your information to me was correct.
如果你不介意,我还是想检查下
I'd like to check it out, if you don't mind.
他不只是一个你拼凑起来的生物体
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表