剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Aye, aye, sir.
能签个字吗,长官?
Will you sign this, sir?
文书
Yeoman.
斯托克准将,你来舰桥有什么事儿吗?
Do you have a reason for being on the Bridge, Commodore Stocker?
您什么时候方便,我想跟您聊两句
I had hoped for a few words with you at your convenience.
我没有多余的时间
I have very little time.
如果可以的话,我觉得我们应该向星际10号♥基地出发了
If I may say so, sir, we have a due date at Starbase 10.
我们不太可能按时到达了
We're going to be late.
在解决这里的问题之前,我没打算从这一区域离开
I don't intend to leave this area until we've found a solution for this problem.
舰长,我正眼睁睁的看着
Captain, I am watching four very valuable,
四个优秀的船员以及一个无可替代的舰长饱受摧残
one almost irreplaceable, members of the Starfleet failing before my eyes.
我想做点儿什么能帮上你们
I want to do something to help.
既然你这么焦心,那我就先给星际10号♥基地发个信息
Since you're so concerned, I'll send a message to Starbase 10.
舰长
Captain,
你今早已经发过信息了
you sent such a message this morning.
文书!那个
Yeoman! Where's that...
长官? - 燃料消耗报告在哪儿?
Sir? ...fuel consumption report?
我给你了,长官,你已经签完字了
I gave it to you, sir. You signed it.
我要是签过了我还会跟你要吗?
If I had signed it, I wouldn't ask for it, now, would I?
你的签字,舰长
Your signature, captain.
舰长,我觉得
Captain, I believe...
舰长?舰长?
Captain? Captain?
史波克,我正在思考 - 是,长官,我能理解
Spock, I was just thinking. - Yes, sir. Quite understandable.
你有什么事儿要报告吗? - 是的,长官
You have something to report? - Yes, sir.
我觉得我们已经发现病因了
I believe we have the cause of the affliction.
是什么? - 彗星尾部横穿了
What is it? - The orbit of Gamma Hydra IV
伽马九头蛇座IV星的运行轨道
carried the planet directly through the comet's trail.
我们通过常规辐射检测什么也没有发现
On conventional radiation settings, we discovered nothing.
直到我们重新设定感应器,把扫描频段降到最低
When resetting our sensors to the extreme lower range of the scale,
这才发现了比正常值低
undetected radiation appeared.
之前没检测到的放射线
Below normal radiation levels, but definitely present,
毫无疑问放射线来自那颗彗星
and undoubtedly residue from the comet.
好的,史波克,非常好
Good, Spock. Well done.
我们马上去跟麦考伊医生汇报
Let's get this to Dr. McCoy immediately.
上尉,给星际舰队指挥部发消息
Lieutenant, take a message to Starfleet Command.
是的,长官 - 这里离罗慕兰星很近
Aye, sir. - Due to the proximity of the Romulans,
最好使用2号♥代码
better use Code 2.
但是舰长,罗慕兰人已经破译了2号♥代码
But, captain, the Romulans have broken Code 2.
上次公告里 - 那就用3号♥代码
If you remember the last bulletin... - Then use Code 3.
是的,长官,3号♥代码 - 内容
Yes, sir, Code 3. - Message:
导致衰老的原因可能是,彗星穿过伽马九头蛇座IV星轨道
Key to affliction may be comet which passed by Gamma Hydra IV.
彗星现在位于
Said comet is now...
448象限,长官 - 象限
Quadrant 448, sir. - Quadrant...
所有单位对辐射进行全面分♥析♥并找到中和方法
All units are to be alerted for complete analysis of radiation
并对这颗极度危险的彗星保持警觉
and means found to neutralise it. The comet is highly dangerous.
进取号♥指挥官寇克
Kirk, commanding Enterprise.
上尉,马上发出,我们走把 - 是,长官
Immediately, lieutenant. Let's go. - Aye, sir.
哦,苏鲁
Oh, Mr. Sulu,
近地点高度增加2万英里
increase orbit to 20,000-mile perigee.
你是说再增加2万英里吗,舰长?
You mean another 20,000, captain?
我就不明白了,为什么我每下达一个指令都有这么多质疑?
I fail to understand why each one of my commands is being questioned.
苏鲁,按我说的做
Now, do as you're told, Mr. Sulu.
苏鲁,报告你现在的坐标
Mr. Sulu, what is our present position?
轨道高度2万英里,长官
Orbiting at 20,000, sir.
保持 - 保持,长官
Maintain. - Maintaining, sir.
辐射,这个结论不错
Radiation. Well, that's as good an answer as any,
可是为什么我们之前没发现?
but why didn't we know about it earlier?
医生,很可能是因为
Possibly, doctor, because my thinking processes
我的思维变迟钝了
are not as efficient as before.
检测一遍这个,医生
Run this through, doctor.
老骨头,我回舰桥了,有消息告诉我,史波克?
All right, Bones. I'm going up to the Bridge. Keep me posted. Spock.
我有个问题要问医生
I have a question for the doctor.
医生,船舰上的温度已经变得让我觉得非常不舒服了
Doctor, the ship's temperature is increasingly uncomfortable for me.
即使我已经把舱室的温度调高到51度了
I've adjusted the environment in my quarters to 125 degrees,
也仅仅是勉强能接受,但是,我
which is at least tolerable. However, l...
我可不会再给你上门应诊了
Well, I see I'm not gonna be making any house calls on you.
我想知道有没有什么东西
I wondered if perhaps there was something
能降低我对寒冷的敏感性
which could lower my sensitivity to cold.
我不是魔术师,史波克,我就是个蒙古大夫
I'm not a magician, Spock, just an old country doctor.
这倒是,和我之前怀疑的一样
Yes. As I always suspected.
麦考伊医生,我们常用的治疗辐射的方法
Dr. McCoy, none of our usual radiation therapies
对这些症状都没有反应
will have any effect on this radiation sickness.
那就从头再来,只能这样,我们必须更努力
Well, then we just start over, that's all. We work harder,
更快,有必要的话我们从头来
faster, and we start completely from scratch if we have to.
但是我们必须得有解决方法
But we find something.
史波克,我能跟你聊聊吗?
Spock, can I have a word with you?
准将? - 史波克,即使首席轮机长和首席医生
Commodore? - Mr. Spock, a starship can function
甚至大副的身体状况都不好
with a chief engineer and a chief medical officer,
但这艘星舰照样可以正常运行
even a first officer, under physical par.
可是,如果船舰指挥官身体情况不佳
But it is disastrous to have a commanding officer
那后果将是灾难性的
whose condition is any less than perfection.
我知道 - 请你谅解
I am aware of that. - Please understand me.
我非常崇拜寇克舰长,他是个非常了不起的指挥官
My admiration for Captain Kirk is unbounded. He is a great officer.
但是,史波克,我需要你的帮助和配合
But, Mr. Spock, I need your help and your cooperation.
哪方面,长官?
For what, sir?
我希望你能接管进取号♥的指挥权
I would like you to take over command of the Enterprise.
理由是什么,准将?
On what grounds, commodore?
理由就是,舰长备受病痛折磨
On the grounds that the captain, because of his affliction,
已经无法履行他的职责了
is unable to perform his duties.
请允许我提醒你,长官,我也在备受病痛折磨
Need I remind you, sir, that I too have contracted the same affliction?
没错,但是你是瓦肯星人,你比人类寿命长的多
Yes, but you're a Vulcan. You have a much greater life span.
病痛对你的影响要比其他人小得多
You show the effects to a much smaller degree.
我有一半人类的血源,长官
I am half human, sir.
我的身体反应机能下降,思维缓慢
My physical reflexes are down, my mental capacities reduced,
我容易疲劳
I tire easily.
不,长官,我不适合接替指挥官
No, sir. I am not fit for command.
如果连你这个瓦肯星人的身体都吃不消的话
Well, if you are not with your Vulcan physique,
那么很显然,寇克舰长就更不行了
then obviously Captain Kirk cannot be.
长官,我还有工作要继续
Sir, I do have duties to perform.
史波克
Mr. Spock.
我也不愿意这么说,但是规程就是这么要求的
I do not like what I am about to say but regulations demand it,
作为星际舰队的将级军官,我必须严格遵从规程
and as a Starfleet flag officer, I must follow regulations.
作为进取号♥的大副
As second-in-command of the Enterprise,
你必须马上召集一个临时指挥能力听证会
you must convene an extraordinary competency hearing.
我拒绝这个建议,准将
I resist that suggestion, commodore.
你没得选
It's not a matter of choice.
当舰长身体或思维出现异常时
When a captain is unfit physically or mentally,
临时指挥能力听证会强制召开
a competency hearing is mandatory.
别逼着我引经据典,你和我一样都熟悉那些规程
Don't make me quote a regulation which you know as well as I do.
很好,长官
Very well, sir.
听证会会在下午2点召开
The hearing shall convene at 1400 hours.
这回不会那么疼了 - 上次你就这么说了
Now, this isn't gonna hurt a bit. - That's what you said the last time.
疼吗? - 疼
Did it hurt? - Yes.
医生
Doctor...
老骨头
Bones.
她死了
She's dead.
她的新陈代谢导致她比我们更快速地衰老了
Her metabolism caused her to age more rapidly than the rest of us,
我们也会步她的后尘,除非
but the same thing's gonna happen to us unless...
老骨头,我们还有多少时间?
How long have we got, Bones?
大概几天
A matter of days,
也可能几个小时
perhaps hours.
事先说明,这次临时听证会是应斯托克准将要求
Let it read that this competency hearing was ordered by Commodore Stocker
在我并不情愿的前提下召开的
and reluctantly called by myself.
还要说明,我认为这个听证会是无效的
Let it also read that I consider it invalid.
史波克,我能发言吗?
Mr. Spock, may I make a statement?
我在不得已的情况下,只能借助规章制度
I have had to resort to these legal grounds in order to save the lives
从而挽救星际舰队的重要成员以及船上各位的性命
of some very valuable members of the Starfleet.
我一直试图劝说寇克舰长
I have tried to convince Captain Kirk
有必要前往星际10号♥基地
of the necessity of proceeding to Starbase 10,
但是每次要求都被驳回了
but have been overruled in each case.
召开这次听证会的责任在我
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表