剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I'll tell Uhura to create a diversion to distract Sulu's attention at your signal.
我们最好回到各自岗位,保持联络
We'd better get back to our posts. Keep me advised.
吉姆
Jim.
现在我们在这里,这个宇宙的我们
If we're here, what do you suppose our counterparts are doing
在我们的宇宙中在做什么呢?
back in our universe?
在我们的进取号♥上
On our Enterprise.
我命令你
I order you!
放开我
Let me go!
叛徒,史波克,让这些人放开我
Traitors! Spock, get these men off me!
史波克,你知道你在做什么吗?
What do you think you're doing, Spock?
你这个叛徒,我要吊起你的瓦肯耳朵
You traitorous pig. I'll hang you up by your Vulcan ears.
我一定要把你们都处决了 - 我可不这么想
I'll have you all executed! - I think not.
舰长,你在这艘船上的权威非常有限
Your authority on this ship is extremely limited, captain.
你们四个要被监管在这件舱室里
The four of you will remain here in the brig, and in custody,
直到我想出把你们送回去的方法
until I discover how to return you to wherever it is you belong.
这整个星系都疯了吗?这算什么制♥服♥?
Has the whole galaxy gone crazy? What kind of a uniform is this?
你的胡子呢?发生了什么事?我的私人护卫呢?
Where's your beard? What's going on? Where's my personal guard?
现在我一个问题也回答不了你
I can answer none of your questions at this time.
好吧,史波克
All right, Spock.
不管你耍什么花样,我都奉陪
Whatever your game is, I'll play it.
你想要信贷吗?我会给你的,你会很有钱
You want credits? I'll give them to you. You'll be a rich man.
你想要自己的追随者?我也答应你
A command of your own? I can swing that too.
很显然,这里发生了某种换位
Apparently, some kind of transposition has taken place.
我发现这很有趣
I find it extremely interesting.
史波克,你到底想要什么?
Spock, what is it that will buy you?
权力? - 有意思
Power? - Fascinating.
你想要权力吗,史波克?我会给你的
Power, Spock? I can get that for you!
舰长
Captain.
我很高兴你没让契诃夫的计划得逞
I am pleased that you frustrated Mr. Chekov's plan.
如果你死了,我会很难过的
I should regret your death.
为什么? - 我不想做舰长
Why? - I do not desire the captaincy.
我更喜欢科学官的职位
I much prefer my scientific duties,
而且老实说,我不想成为一个显眼的目标
and I am, frankly, content to be a lesser target.
史波克,你还是那么有逻辑性
Logical, as always, Mr. Spock.
肉体电击是最有效的惩罚方法
The agony booth is a most effective means of discipline.
你已经下令给他最大强度的电击了?
I presume you've ordered full duration?
我还没决定
I haven't decided.
真的吗?
Indeed?
他的行为够判死刑了 - 我说过了,我还没决定
His act warrants death. - I said, I haven't decided.
当然,这是你的事情
That is, of course, your affair.
舰长,我能问下你是否还坚持
Captain, may I enquire if you intend to persist
用反常的行为对待哈克星人?
in your unusual course of action regarding the Halkans?
你听到我的命令了
You heard my orders.
当然,你的命令不符合帝国的规范
They are, of course, in contradiction to standard Empire procedure.
你不能不考虑后果
You cannot ignore the consequences.
这是威胁吗?
Is that a threat?
我没有威胁你,舰长,我只是陈述事实
I do not threaten, captain. I merely state facts.
我一直觉得你是个优秀的长官
I have found you to be an excellent officer.
我们一起执行的任务都大获全胜,战绩斐然
Our missions together have been both successful and profitable.
然而我不会允许你反常的行为
However, I shall not permit your aberrations
危及到我的职位
to jeopardise my position.
史波克…
Spock...
…你觉得我们应该摧毁哈克星人吗?
...do you think we should destroy the Halkans?
暴♥力♥手段必须维持,不然帝国将会灭亡
Terror must be maintained, or the Empire is doomed.
这是历史的逻辑 - 征服容易,但是控制艰难
It is the logic of history. - Conquest is easy. Control is not.
我们征服的太多,已经超出了控制的能力
We may have bitten off more than we can chew.
舰长,我不想反对你
Captain, I do not wish to find myself opposing you.
但是如果你继续像现在一样
But if you continue on your present course,
行事那么反常、令人费解…
this confusing, inexplicable behaviour...
这是我该担心的问题,不是你的
Is my concern, not yours.
你会发现我变成了强大的敌人
You would find me a formidable enemy.
我了解,舰长
I am aware of that, captain.
反过来,我相信你也了解我的实力
I trust that you are aware of the reverse.
长官,你有什么命令吗?
Orders, sir?
把契诃夫放了,把他关押在监视室里
Release Chekov. Confine him to quarters.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
这剂药能让他昏迷6个小时
That ought to hold him for about six hours.
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
风暴过后,我们花了很长时间收拾化学实验室
We had quite a time in the Chem Lab picking up after the storm.
我想,谁也比不上你今天过得精彩
Nothing compared to your day, I gather.
我听说契诃夫的事了
I heard about Chekov.
他铤而走险,我赢了
He gambled. I won.
你走运而已
You got lucky.
我很惊讶你脱离了警卫
I'm surprised that you could be caught off guard that way.
我掉以轻心了
I was preoccupied.
你和星舰司令部之间还有麻烦
You're still in trouble with Starfleet Command.
这次你心里想什么可难倒我了
What you've got in mind this time is beyond me.
当然,你有你的计划
You're scheming, of course.
哈克星上有你想要的东西
The Halkans have something you want.
或者这只是你进一步高升的台阶?
Or is it all some clever means to advance you to the admiralty?
寇克
Kirk.
你想进内阁吗? - 远不止那个,如果我成功的话
The cabinet itself? - Further than that, if I'm successful.
真的?
Really?
嗯,你一定知道自己在做什么
Well, you must know what you're doing.
你一向如此
You always do.
如果我要成为凯撒的女人…
If I'm to be the woman of a Caesar...
…我怎么会不知道你要干什么呢?
...can't I know what you're up to?
我是寇克 - 舰长,我是史波克
Kirk here. - Mr. Spock, captain.
有什么事吗?
Yes?
我收到了星舰司令部发来的私人消息
I've received a private communication from Starfleet Command.
让你知道消息的内容
I am committing a breach of regulations
已经违反了规定
by informing you of its contents.
嗯,史波克
Yes, Mr. Spock?
我被告知,在阳光照射到主目标之前
I'm instructed to wait until planet dawn over principal target
我会允许你执行任务
to permit you to carry out our mission.
如果我不呢?
And if I don't?
如果那样的话,我被命令杀死你
In that event, I am ordered to kill you
作为进取号♥的新舰长,摧毁哈克星
and to proceed against the Halkans as the new captain of the Enterprise.
舰长日志,星历未知
Captain's log, stardate unknown.
我们被困在了一个野蛮的平行宇宙里
We are trapped in a savage parallel universe
在4个小时内我们必须逃离这里
from which we must escape within four hours
不然史波克就会杀掉我
or I will face a death sentence at Mr. Spock's hands.
让我们为史波克干杯
Let's drink a toast to Spock,
他是这艘船上唯一体面警告你的人
the only man aboard with the decency to warn you.
他会为此而死
And he'll die for it.
你再也找不到像他那样的人了
You'll never find another man like him.
我不会杀他
I don't intend to kill him.
你会在最后期限前对付哈克星人吗?
Are you going to act against the Halkans before the deadline?
不,但是我也会避免杀死史波克
No. But I'll avoid killing Spock.
你要让他不插手这件事?他和他的属下?
Just get him out of the way? He and his men?
我会让他不插手这件事的
I'll get out of his way.
需要我激活坦塔罗斯场吗?
Shall I activate the Tantalus field?
最起码你要监视他,是不是?
You'll at least want to monitor him, won't you?
是的
Yes.
我恨这个东西
I hate this thing.
也没那么坏 - 当然不,是它让你当上舰长的
It's not that bad. - Of course not. It made you captain.
轻轻的按下按钮
How many enemies have you simply wiped out of existence
你靠这个消灭了多少敌人?
by the touch of a button?
50个?100个?
Fifty? A hundred?
我一直觉得这很滑稽
And I always thought that was funny.
伟大的、强大的寇克舰长
The great, powerful Captain Kirk, who owes everything
他的一切都是拜未知的外星科技所赐
to some unknown alien scientist and a plundered laboratory.
嗯,如果你不好好利用这机会…
Well, if you don't take advantage of your opportunities...
你不会成为舰长
You don't rise to the command of a starship.
或者更高的职位
Or even higher.
他的心肠很好
That magnificent mind of his.
但是这不能保护他免除伤害
But it can't protect him from this.
我按下这个按钮,他就会死
I press it, and he dies.
现在吗?
Now?
你真的要那样做
You really mean it.
没关系
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表