剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
But it does look promising.
史波克,我们需要的是非常大量的血源
Spock, we would need such great amounts of blood
即使这个药在瓦肯人身上产生了猎户人的效果
that even if the drug worked on the Vulcans as well as a Rigelian,
对此我持保留意见
which I am doubtful,
沙瑞克的身体仍然有可能发生危险
it would still drain Sarek to a critical level.
我考虑到了安全系数很低,但是可接受
I consider the safety factor low, but acceptable.
况且我从来没给瓦肯星人做过手术
Plus the fact I've never operated on a Vulcan before.
虽然接触过解剖标本,也知道各种器官的位置
Oh, I've studied the anatomical types. I know where all the organs are.
但是这和实际手术经验差太多了
But that's a lot different from actual surgical experience.
所以即使我没有失误,那个药物也有可能会要了他命
So if I don't kill him with the operation, the drug probably will.
什么药,医生?
What drug, doctor?
我丈夫睡着了,什么药?
My husband's asleep. What drug?
一种化学试剂
A chemical stimulant to speed up reproduction
可以刺♥激♥加速血液再生,药物尚在试验阶段
and replacement of blood in the body. It's only experimental.
药物已经在参宿V星成功完成活体实验
It has been used successfully on test subjects on Rigel V.
药物会给脾脏和肝脏带来巨大的负荷
It places a tremendous strain on the spleen and the liver.
就沙瑞克的情形看,这种药物刺♥激♥可能会要了他的命
In Sarek's condition, the stimulant would kill him.
查佩尔
Miss Chapel.
上周我做过一次体♥检♥
I underwent a physical examination last week.
可以麻烦你把相关数据调出来吗?
Would you pull those records, please?
已经看过了,史波克,你非常健康
Already pulled. You're perfectly healthy, Mr. Spock.
你打算干吗? - 你打算在你身上使用这个药物吗?
What has that got to..? - You're going to use it on yourself?
加速你自己的造血功能,然后给你父亲输血?
A transfusion from you to your father?
这是唯一的解决方案
It would seem the only answer.
这会使你造成内部器官损伤,这个会是致命的
It could damage you internally. It could kill you.
史波克,我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Spock.
我不能批准这个做法
I can't sanction it.
我也拒绝这个提议,我不能让你们俩同时冒这么大风险
And I refuse to permit it. I won't risk both of you.
那么你这个决定就等于是宣判了沙瑞克的死刑
Then you automatically condemn Sarek to death.
而你,医生,已经没有比这更符合逻辑的选项了
And you, doctor, have no logical alternative, either.
如果你不做手术,沙瑞克就会死去
If you do not operate, Sarek will die.
你现在已经有了展开手术的条件
You now have the means to perform the operation.
而我自愿做一个血液捐助者
I am volunteering myself as the blood donor.
我现在回到我的工位上,有需要的话就来叫我
I will be at my station until you require me.
舰桥呼叫,史波克
Bridge. Spock.
史波克 - 我在5号♥甲板我的舱室附近
Spock here. - I'm on Deck 5 near my quarters.
我被一个安多利人袭击了
I've been attacked by an Andorian.
保安
Security...
保安部 - 舰长?
Security team. - Captain?
舰长?舰长?
Captain? Captain?
舰长日志,星历3843.4
Captain's log, stardate 3843.4.
由史波克大副任临时指挥官
First Officer Spock in temporary command.
舰长被参加巴比伦会议的一个代表袭击
The captain has been critically wounded
受了重伤
by one of the delegates to the Babel conference.
全舰警戒
The ship is on Alert Status.
入侵舰仍在尾随
We are still being followed by the intruder vessel.
伤情严重,左肺被刺穿
It's a bad wound. Punctured left lung.
再低几厘米就会伤到心脏了
Centimetre or so lower, it would have gone through the heart.
我会去禁闭室审问安多利星的那个嫌疑人
I'll be in the brig questioning the Andorian prisoner.
医生,K-2指征正在下降
Doctor, the K-2 factor is dropping.
史波克
Spock.
你父亲的情况正在恶化,现在已经没的选了
Your father is much worse. There's no longer a choice.
我必须马上为他实施手术
I have to operate immediately.
你一旦准备好了,我们就马上开始手术
We can begin as soon as you're prepared.
不行,医生 - 什么?
No, doctor. - What?
根据星际舰队的规定
My first responsibility is to the ship.
现在我的首要任务是确保船舰以及乘客的安全
Our passengers' safety is, by Starfleet order, of first importance.
我们现在被一艘未知且不怀好意的船舰尾随
We are being followed by an alien, possibly hostile vessel.
我不能在这样的情况下放弃指挥权
I cannot relinquish command under these circumstances.
你可以将指挥权移交给史考特
You can turn command over to Scotty.
理由是什么,医生?
On what grounds, doctor?
个人意志应绝对服从舰队指挥
Command requirements do not recognise personal privilege.
我会去禁闭室审讯安多利星人
I will be in the brig, interrogating the Andorian.
他叫泰勒夫,我的低阶侍卫
He is Thelev, a minor member of my staff.
我只知道他工作尽职,其余的并不了解
I know nothing of him except that he has served adequately.
我们已经给他使用了测谎仪和吐真剂
He has been subjected to questioning under verifier scan and truth drug.
他并没有说出什么实质的东西
He reveals nothing.
我认为他对于整体的计划
I suggest his mind has been so conditioned
所知并不详尽
as part of a preconceived plan.
我们的族人虽然尚武
My people are a violent race,
但我们和寇克舰长并没有过节
but we had no quarrel with Captain Kirk.
泰勒夫显然有 - 这都是你的猜测
Apparently Thelev did. - Suggest the plot.
伤害舰长对我们有什么好处?
How could it profit us to harm the captain?
我不知道
I do not know.
泰勒夫袭击舰长完全不符合逻辑
There is no logic in Thelev's attack upon the captain.
伽夫遇害也同样毫无逻辑可言
There is no logic in Gav's murder.
也许你应该试着不去分♥析♥逻辑
Perhaps you should forget logic.
而是从动机
Devote yourself to motivations
或者获益方面入手
of passion or gain.
这些才是通常的谋杀动机
Those are reasons for murder.
进来
Come in.
史波克,你现在必须把指挥权移交给别人
Spock, you must turn command over to somebody else.
母亲,在我加入舰队的时候曾经宣誓
When I was commissioned, I took an oath to carry out responsibilities
我将对我的职位尽忠职守
which were clearly and exactly specified.
任何有能力的人都能胜任船舰的指挥权
Any competent officer can command this ship.
但是只有你能给你父亲输血
Only you can give your father the blood transfusions
来拯救他的生命
that he needs to live.
在常态下,任何有能力的人都能胜任船舰的指挥权
Any competent officer can command this ship under normal circumstances.
但现在情况特殊
The circumstances are not normal.
船舰上现在有超过100位联邦星系重要的客人
We're carrying over 100 valuable Federation passengers.
船舰正在被一艘外来战舰尾随,随时可能受到攻击
We're being pursued by an alien ship, we're subject to possible attack.
而船上发生了谋杀以及谋杀未遂的事件
There has been murder and attempted murder onboard.
我不能放弃我的职责 - 职责?你的职责应该是挽救你父亲
I cannot dismiss my duties. - Duty? Your duty is to your father.
我知道
I know.
但是现在确保船舰安全才是首要职责
But this must take precedence.
如果在不延误时间
If I could give the transfusion without loss of time or efficiency, I would.
或不影响效率的情况下可以完成输血,我很愿意
沙瑞克理解我的理由
Sarek understands my reason.
但是我不理解,这太不人性化了
Well, I don't. It's not human.
我不是要指责你,但是你也有一部分属于人类
Oh, that's not a dirty word. You're human too.
让你人类的那一半做确定好不好
Let that part of you come through.
你父亲快死了
Your father's dying.
母亲,你怎么可能在瓦肯生存这么久
Mother, how can you have lived on Vulcan so long,
与瓦肯人结婚,并生儿育女
married a Vulcan, raised a son on Vulcan,
但是却始终不明白对瓦肯人来说什么才是重要的?
without understanding what it means to be a Vulcan?
我情愿选择我不知道
Well, if this is what it means, I don't want to know.
选择遵从逻辑并且获益最大的方法
It means to adopt a philosophy, a way of life,
是瓦肯人的处世之道
which is logical and beneficial.
我们不能因为一己私欲就漠视这种处世哲学
We cannot disregard that philosophy merely for personal gain,
无论这件事有多么重要
no matter how important that gain might be.
没有什么能比你父亲的生命更重要的了
Nothing is as important as your father's life.
你觉得如果我同意了你的做法
Can you imagine what my father would say if I were to agree?
因为父亲一人的性命,从而放弃星舰指挥权
If I were to give up command of this vessel,
致上百人性命于危险之中,从而引发星系间的战争
jeopardise hundreds of lives, risk interplanetary war,
父亲会说什么?
all for the life of one person?
你5岁那年
When you were five years old
满脸伤心气愤的回到家
and came home stiff-lipped, anguished
因为其他孩子欺负你
because the other boys tormented you,
说你不是真正的瓦肯星人
saying that you weren't really Vulcan...
我看着你,知道在你身体里面
...I watched you, knowing that inside...
属于人类的那一半正在哭泣
...the human part of you was crying.
我也跟着掉了眼泪
And I cried too.
这个身体里我所赋予的那一半
There must be some part of me in you.
和我是感同身受的
Some part that I still can reach.
如果做一个真正的瓦肯星人对你来说真这么重要
If being Vulcan is more important to you,
那你就继续守在这儿
then you'll stand there...
高谈阔论那些星际舰队以及瓦肯的原则规矩哲学
...speaking rules and regulations from Starfleet and Vulcan philosophy...
然后眼睁睁的看着你父亲死去
...and let your father die.
而我,将用我的余生一直恨你
And I'll hate you for the rest of my life.
母亲
Mother...
去你父亲那儿吧,求你了
Oh, go to him now. Please.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表