剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
That's what you're supposed to do, isn't it?
然后那东西又攻击了一次,传送器就失灵了
And then it hit again and the transporter went out.
他们在下面,而我在这里
There they were down there, and I'm up here.
什么攻击?是什么攻击了你们?
What hit? What attacked you?
人们说世上没有魔鬼,吉姆
They say there's no devil, Jim.
原来真的有
But there is.
就从地狱来!我亲眼所见!
Right out of hell! I saw it!
马特,你的船员呢?
Matt, where's your crew?
在第三颗行星上
On the third planet.
根本就没有第三颗行星
There is no third planet.
你以为我不知道吗?本来有的,现在没了
Don't you think I know that? There was, but not anymore.
他们联♥系♥我,求我救他们,整整400人啊
They called me. They begged me for help, 400 of them.
我做不到!我…做不到啊
I couldn't! I... I couldn't.
舰长,沃什博恩做出报告了
Captain, Washburn has our report.
去吧 - 我们对星舰结构和损毁控制
Go. - We made a complete check
做了完整的检查,舰长
on structural and control damage, sir.
从目前的情况看来,什么东西穿过了了偏转器
As far as we can tell, something crashed through the deflectors
毁坏了发动机
and knocked out the generators.
不知为何曲速引擎舱中的反物质失去了活性
Somehow the antimatter in the warp-drive pods has been deactivated.
失去了活性?史考特,会不会是某种普遍的
Deactivated. Scotty, could some kind of general,
能量抑制场造成的? 会不会高♥强♥度子空间干扰
energy-dampening field do that? And would the same type of thing
也是它造成的?
account for the heavy subspace interference?
是,说的有道理
Aye, it all adds up.
可是什么 东西才能造成这么多问题呢?
But what sort of a thing could do all that?
你们看到就明白了,那东西整个就是武器,绝对是
If you'd seen it, you'd know. The whole thing's a weapon, it must be.
它长什么样子? - 嗯,有好几英里长
What does it look like? - Well, it's miles long,
长着一张大嘴,可以吞下十几艘星舰
with a maw that could swallow a dozen starships.
它毁灭行星,把行星劈成碎石
It destroys planets, chops them into rubble.
究竟是什么,是外星人飞船?它是活的还是…?
What is it, an alien ship? Or is it alive or..?
两者皆是,或者皆不是,我不知道
Both. Or neither. I don't know.
马特,你的日志上说第四颗行星解体了
Matt, your log stated that the fourth planet was breaking up.
你们调查过了吗? - 我们亲眼看见它
You went in to investigate. - We saw it
盘旋过那行星,生生用一道
hovering over the planet, slicing out chunks of it
射线将其切割成块
with a force beam.
你们有没有扫描过?是哪种射线?
Did you run a scanner check on it? What kind of a beam?
纯粹的反质子,绝对纯粹
Pure antiproton. Absolutely pure.
寇克收到 - 我是史波克,舰长
Kirk here. - Spock here, captain.
由于子空间干扰十分强烈,无法联♥系♥到星际舰队
Unable to raise Starfleet Command due to heavy subspace interference.
正在尝试其他方法 - 星座号♥的磁带分♥析♥的怎么样了?
Attempting to remedy. - What about the Constellation's tapes?
攻击她的东西似乎本质上是机器人
She was attacked by what appears to be essentially a robot.
一种体型庞大、能力惊人的自动化武器
An automated weapon of immense size and power.
我们已经了解到它的功能之一是将行星化为碎石
Its apparent function is to smash planets to rubble
并将其消化作为自身的燃料,因此只要还有行星
and then digest the debris for fuel. It is therefore self-sustaining,
它就可以源源不断的维持生命
as long as there are planetary bodies for it to feed on.
一个有意毁灭整个类太阳星系的机器人武器
A robot weapon that purposely destroys entire solar systems.
为什么它这样做? - 不了解,舰长
Why? - Unknown, captain.
不过,苏鲁先生已经根据已被毁灭的星系
However, Mr. Sulu has computed the path of the machine
计算出了这机器的路径
using the destroyed solar systems as a base course.
反映到我们的星图上,可以看到它来自于
Projecting back on our star charts, we find that it came from outside,
遥远的其他星系
from another galaxy.
那么这东西的预定路线是什么?
And what is the projected course of this thing?
若遵循目前的路径
If it follows its present path,
它会经过我们银河系中
it will go through the most densely populated section
人口最密集的区域
of our galaxy.
谢谢你,待命,史波克先生,完毕
Thank you. Stand by, Mr. Spock. Kirk out.
难以置信,一个机器人
This whole thing's incredible. A robot, a machine like that,
究竟是谁建造了它?
who would build it?
我们不知道,来自其他星系的外星种族吧
We don't know. An alien race apparently from another galaxy.
可是为什么呢?
But why?
老骨头
Bones,
你听说过末日机器吗?
did you ever hear of a doomsday machine?
没有,我是个医生,不是机械师
No. I'm a doctor, not a mechanic.
它是个武器,主要是用来恐吓敌人
It's a weapon, built primarily as a bluff.
这东西就不应该被使用
It's never meant to be used.
它太强大了,能够毁灭战争双方
So strong it could destroy both sides in a war.
就像以前的氢弹一样
Something like the old H-bomb was supposed to be.
它就是这么一种东西
That's what I think this is.
无数年前某些人使用过的末日机器
A doomsday machine that somebody used in a war uncounted years ago.
那些人已经不存在了,可机器还在大开杀戒
They don't exist anymore but the machine is still destroying.
哦,别纸上谈兵了!
Oh, forget about your theories!
那东西正朝我们星系的中心地带直奔而去
That thing is on the way to the heart of our galaxy.
你打算怎么做? - 别着急
What are you gonna do? - Take it easy.
首先,我们要让你回去
First thing we're gonna do is get you back.
不行,我留在这里,我不会抛弃我的星舰…
Oh, no, I stay here. I'm not leaving my ship...
你的星舰已经不存在了,这只是个尸体而已
There's no ship to leave. It's a dead hulk.
我们会拖走她,我会待在这里做好准备
We'll take her in tow. I'll stay onboard and get her ready.
你跟医生一起回进取号♥,他会帮助你
You go back to the Enterprise with the doctor and let him help you.
只是我从来没有把指挥权交给别人过
It's just that I never lost a command before.
寇克呼叫进取号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
准备好传送室
Have the Transporter Room
立即传送麦考伊医生和德克尔准将回进取号♥
beam Dr. McCoy and Commodore Decker onboard immediately.
红色警报!红色警报!
Red alert! Red alert!
快走
Come on.
它的速度很快,不过我们目前还可以与之保持距离
It came up on us fast, captain, but we seem able to maintain our distance.
我这边看不到,它长什么样子?
I'm blind here. What's it look like?
看起来非常像德克尔准将所说的行星杀手
It looks very much like Commodore Decker's planet killer.
而且它在追杀我们
And it is pursuing us.
相较之下,我们更灵活,但是它正逼近我们
We are more manoeuvrable, but it is gaining on us.
传感器显示存在某种变频驱动
Sensors indicate some kind of total conversion drive.
没有生命迹象,子空间干扰十分强烈
No evidence of life. Subspace interference level incredibly high.
不管它是什么
Whatever it is
我们都不能让它超过我们,去毁灭下一个类太阳系
we can't let it go beyond us to the next solar system.
我们必须阻止它
We have to stop it.
如果它是机器人,那么我们使其失灵的可能性有多大?
If it's a robot, what are the chances of deactivating it?
可以说没有,舰长
I would say none, captain.
我们动力舱的能量似乎吸引着它
The energy generated by our power nacelles seems to attract it.
我估计近距离攻击它
I doubt we could manoeuvre close enough
可能会遭受强烈反击
without drawing a direct attack upon ourselves.
考虑到这是台自动机器
I also believe the nature of this machine precludes the possibility
从外部控制它的可能性很小
of easy access to its control mechanisms.
它接近我们了,史波克先生 - 接近了,舰长
It's closing on us, Mr. Spock. - Closing, captain.
好了,降低偏转器能量,传送我们回去
All right. Lower your deflector screens long enough to beam us aboard.
明白
Acknowledged.
传送室,准备传送陆上部队回舰
Transporter Room, stand by to beam landing party aboard.
准备完毕,长官
Ready to beam, sir.
苏鲁先生,所有单位,报告损伤
Evasive action, Mr. Sulu. Damage report, all stations.
史波克先生,传送室失灵了 - 迅速修复
Mr. Spock, the transporter's out. - repairs.
寇克舰长,请回答 - 寇克收到
Captain Kirk, come in, please. - Kirk here.
舰长,我们收到攻击了,传送室受到损伤
Captain, we've been attacked. Transporter is damaged.
我们准备采取避让措施
We're taking evasive action.
史波克先生,通讯受损,我们无法克服干扰
Mr. Spock, communication's damaged. We're unable to override interference.
通讯受损,舰长,干扰会…
Damage in communications, captain. Interference will...
史波克,史波克
Spock. Spock.
能听见吗,史波克,史波克?
Come in, Spock. Spock?
我们困在这里了,又聋又瞎 - 而且还瘫痪了,没有电力
We're stuck. Blind and deaf. - And paralyzed. No power.
我们不能就这么坐视进取号♥被攻击
Well, we just can't stand around while our ship is being attacked.
你必须得想办法弄点动力啊
You've got to get me some manoeuvring power.
只有在太空港才能修复曲速引擎
I can't repair a warp drive without a space dock.
那就脉冲引擎,一半速度或者四分之一的速度都行
Then get me impulse power, half-speed, quarter-speed, anything.
如果我们能让这大家伙动起来,说不定可以做些什么
If we can get this hulk moving, maybe we can do something.
脉冲引擎状态还行,说不定可以用得上
The impulse engines are still in fair shape. I might coax them.
那快行动吧 - 走吧,小子
Then get moving. - Come along, lad.
沃什博恩,你去那边
Washburn, you get in there.
看看能不能修好这个显示器
Let's see what we can do about this viewing screen.
我得搞清楚到底发生了什么
I've got to find out what's happening out there.
没有人员伤亡,史波克先生,怎么样了?
No casualties, Mr. Spock. How are we doing?
我们速度比它快,医生
We have outrun it, doctor.
报告状态
Status report.
脉冲引擎和曲速引擎运转良好
Impulse and warp engines operative.
传送室和通讯设施正在修复
Transporter and communications under repair.
看来机会站在我们这一边的
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表