剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我做不到
I cannot.
麦考伊医生
Dr. McCoy.
我现在真想按住那个拿锤子的家伙
I'd like to get my hands on the guy with the sledgehammer.
袭击你的那个?
The one who hit you?
不是,在我脑袋里的那个
No, the one inside my head.
我昏迷了多久?
How long have l..?
能活下来就偷笑了,这是给你个教训
Now, let that be a lesson to you.
你最好还是老老实实的在床上躺着吧
Just lie there and be happy you're still alive.
沙瑞克怎么样了?
How's Sarek?
很不好,除非我能做手术
Not good. If I could only operate...
为什么还没做?
What's stopping you?
我以为已经万事俱备了
I thought you were all ready.
之前确实是,可你受伤了,史波克接管指挥权
I was. When you became injured, Spock assumed command.
他会一直坚守岗位,直到你恢复
He's going to stay there till you get back on your feet,
即使这会要了沙瑞克的命
even if it costs Sarek his life.
规章制度什么的
Regulations.
我不会因为他的尽忠职守而责备他
I can't damn him for his loyalty.
但我也不会让他因此而背负弑父的罪名
For doing his duty. But I'm not going to let him commit patricide.
吉姆,你如果起来伤口又会开始流血
Jim, if you stand, you could start to bleed again.
老骨头
Bones...
沙瑞克如果不做手术会死的
...Sarek will die without that operation.
没有史波克输血你无法完成这个手术
And you can't operate without transfusions from Spock.
我会告诉史波克我已经没事儿了
I'll convince Spock I'm all right...
然后命令他到你这儿来,等他从舰桥离开
...and order him to report here. Soon as he leaves the Bridge,
我就把指挥权交给史考特,然后回房♥间休息
I'll turn command over to Scotty and report to my quarters.
这也算谨遵医嘱了吧?
Will that fill your prescription?
舰长 - 我现在接手,史波克
Captain. - I'll take over, Mr. Spock.
你现在跟麦考伊医生去医务室吧
You report to Sickbay with Dr. McCoy.
舰长,你确定没问题了吗?
Captain, are you quite all right?
我已经检查过,他没问题了,史波克
I've certified him physically fit, Mr. Spock.
现在我需要做个手术
Now, since I have an operation to perform,
咱俩都需要去 - 去吧,史波克
and both of us are required... - Get out, Spock.
契科夫,入侵船舰现在什么情况?
Mr. Chekov, what's the status of the intruder?
没有变化,长官,与我们始终保持一定距离
No change, sir. Maintaining its distance.
还有进一步的通讯联♥系♥吗,上尉?
Any further transmissions, lieutenant?
没有,长官
None, sir.
让史考特来舰桥
Call Mr. Scott to the Bridge.
舰长,外星战舰向我方靠近
Captain, the alien vessel is moving closer.
收回刚才的指令,我继续指挥
Belay that order. I'll stay here.
舰长,我再次收到外来信♥号♥♥
Captain, I'm picking up the alien signal again.
但是这次是从进取号♥内部发出的
But it's coming from inside the Enterprise.
具体发射源? - 是禁闭室,长官
Specific origin? - From the brig, sir.
保安
Security.
保安请到禁闭室 立刻搜查嫌疑犯
Security to the brig. Search the prisoner immediately.
读数,护士
Readings, nurse.
史波克的血液再生指数已经超过200%
Mr. Spock's blood reproduction rate is up over 200 percent.
沙瑞克心跳上升到324
Sarek's heartbeat has risen to 324.
血压90/40 正在下降
Blood pressure 90/40, dropping.
真想知道这代表好还是不好
I wish I knew whether that was good or bad.
准备无菌室
Initiate sterile field.
史波克
Mr. Spock.
你去哪儿? - 我需要立刻见舰长
Where do you think you're going? - I must see the captain.
我的病人别想在手术中途四处乱跑
My patients don't walk out in the middle of an operation.
我刚意识到,那个外星船舰
The alien ship, I just realised,
如果他们的动力利用率曲线不同寻常
if their power utilisation curve is not the norm,
可以利用这个特点来确认他们的身份
it should be possible to identify them this way.
非常重要
Very important.
你父亲的命也很重要
So is your father's life.
寇克
Kirk here.
保安部,我们不得不打晕那个安多利人
Security here. We had to stun the Andorian.
他有某种通讯装置,藏匿在他的触角里面
He had some sort of transceiver. It was hidden in his antenna.
舰长,外星船舰的航线和速度发生了变化
Captain, the alien ship has changed course and speed.
以曲速8向我们冲过来了
Moving directly toward us at warp 8.
把犯人带到舰桥
Bring the prisoner to the Bridge.
启动防护罩,红色预警
Deflectors on. Red alert.
听我指令,相位炮准备开火 - 是,长官
Phasers stand by to fire on my order. - Aye, sir.
防护罩启动,相位炮就绪,长官
Shields on, phasers manned and ready, sir.
契科夫,接管史波克的扫描器 - 是,长官
Chekov, take over Spock's scanners. - Aye, sir.
目标,契科夫
Target, Mr. Chekov?
它离开了,正在转向,即将驶回
Moving away, turning now. He's coming around again.
过来就开火,少尉
Fire as he passes, ensign.
没打中,长官
Clean miss, sir.
契科夫,报告他的武器装备
Report on his weaponry, Mr. Chekov.
感应器显示只有标准相位炮,长官
Sensors record standard phasers, sir.
标准相位炮,很好
Standard phasers. Good.
他们速度很快,但不是不可战胜的
They have more speed, but they're not giants.
舰长,内部通讯系统阻塞
Captain, the intercoms are jammed.
所有的大使都在问怎么了
All the ambassadors are asking what's going on.
让他们自己猜猜,但是什么也别说,上尉
Tell them to take a good guess, but clear that board, lieutenant.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
它又过来了
It's coming around again.
再这么来一次这俩人我都保不住了
One more like that and I'm going to lose both these men.
武器控制系统已经锁定目标,舰长
Fire control locked into the computers, captain.
听我命令,发射2号♥、4号♥、6号♥光子鱼雷
On my order, fire photon torpedoes two, four, and six.
增大覆盖范围 - 是,长官
Widest possible scatter. - Aye, sir.
开火
Fire.
都没打中,长官,他们的移♥动♥速度远快过我们
Full spread missed, sir. They're moving too fast for us.
医生,他停止心跳了 - 心脏起搏
Doctor, his heart's stopped. - Cardiostimulate.
设备不能运转了
The systems are off.
把那套旧的便携起搏器拿来
Then get me that old portable cardiostimulator.
通知轮机室,医疗室需要优先恢复供电
Call Engineering and have Sickbay systems put on priority.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
4号♥护盾损坏,长官
Number four shield has buckled, sir.
辅助电源 - 完成切换
Auxiliary power. - Switching over.
护盾回升
Shields firming up.
4号♥护盾依然薄弱,长官
Number four is still weak, sir.
如果他们再次攻击这个位置,肯定坚持不住了
If they hit us there again, it'll go altogether.
你的同伙做的不错
Your friends out there are good.
可是除非完全摧毁这艘星舰,否则他们赢不了
They'll have to destroy this ship to win.
这正是我们最开始的打算,舰长
That was intended from the beginning, captain.
你不是安多利人,你到底是什么人?
You're not Andorian. Who are you?
舰长,各层甲板都有损毁
Damage reports coming in, captain. Every deck.
所有甲板启动损毁控制程序
Damage control procedures, all decks.
那艘船有相位炮,至少武器上我们不相上下
That ship out there has phasers. At least our weapons are alike.
2号♥护盾损毁,长官
Number two shield is gone, sir.
轮机室,这里是舰长
Engineering. This is the captain.
切断左舷除相位炮以外的动力
Cut power on the port side except for phaser banks.
听我指令,切断右舷动力,呼叫完毕
At my signal, cut starboard power. Kirk out.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你自己琢磨吧,反正你也活不长了,舰长
Find your own answers, captain. You haven't long to live.
你是个间谍,动过手术变异乔庄成安多利人混上船
You're a spy, surgically altered to pass as an Andorian,
混进大使团内部,企图用暗♥杀♥来制♥造♥内讧
planted in the ambassador's party to use terror and murder to disrupt us,
并且帮助外星船舰进行袭击
and prepare for this attack.
都是你的臆想,舰长
Speculation, captain.
轮机室,切断右舷动力,待命
Engineering, cut power on starboard side. Maintain until further orders.
契科夫
Chekov.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
你也臆想一下
You speculate.
舰长,我们开始漂移了,需要我让舰体返回航线吗?
We're starting to drift, sir. Shall I hold her on course?
不用,准备好相位炮,契科夫
No. Stand by your phasers, Mr. Chekov.
是,长官,相位炮就绪
Aye, sir. Phasers standing by.
对方悬停了,舰长
He's just hovering out there, sir.
正在观察我们
Looking us over.
它估计觉得我们不行了
We're dead, as far as he knows.
你在放诱饵,引它们上钩
You're baiting him. You're trying to lure him in.
过来了
Here he comes.
相隔距离缩短,速度降低接近亚光速
Range decreasing. Speed dropping close to sub-light.
准备开火,契科夫
Hold your fire, Mr. Chekov.
相位炮锁定目标,距离持续缩短
Phasers locked on target. Range closing.
75000千米
Seventy-five thousand kilometres.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表