剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
and it has to be an occasion like this.
舰长,进取号♥会来找我们的,对吧?
Captain, the Enterprise, they will be trying to find us, won't they?
他们会尽力寻找,但是他们能去哪儿找?
They'll be trying. But where do they look?
我们在这,我们也不知道这是哪儿
We're here and we don't know where it is.
这个星系的主星是三元星,缩小了范围
This system's star is a trinary. Limits it a bit.
如果我们和进取号♥还在同一维度的话
But we're a long way from the Enterprise...
我们恐怕离她的距离也会很远
...if we're even in the same dimension.
我是你的训导员
I am your drill thrall.
我的名字叫拉尔斯 - 你想对她怎么样?
I am called Lars. - What do you want from her?
这不是你该担心的
That is not your concern.
你的训导员一会儿就到
Your drill thralls will attend you presently.
时间不多
There is little time.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
出去 - 我被挑选出来训练你的
Get out. - I have been selected for you.
上尉,你还好吗?
Lieutenant, are you all right?
乌呼拉
Uhura.
上尉?上尉,你还好吗?
Lieutenant? Lieutenant, are you all right?
上尉,回答我!
Lieutenant, answer me!
上尉?发生什么事儿了,乌呼拉上尉?
Lieutenant? What's happening to Lieutenant Uhura?
上尉,你还好吗?
Lieutenant, are you all right?
不允许你拒绝
It is not allowed to refuse selection.
离门远一点儿
Step away from the door.
过来,现在是营养品补给时间
Come. It is the nourishment interval.
舰长日志,星历3259.2
Captain's log, stardate 3259.2.
史波克大副代为指挥
First Officer Spock in command.
舰长,乌呼拉上尉和契科夫少尉
The captain, Lieutenant Uhura, and Ensign Chekov
已经失踪了近2个小时了
have been missing for nearly two hours.
因为数据无效所以电脑推测出的概率也是无效的
Computer probability projections are useless due to insufficient data.
史波克,我在这片氢云里检测到了能量波动
Mr. Spock, I'm getting a fluctuating energy reading on this hydrogen cloud.
信♥号♥♥微弱,长官,但是读数始终超过预估能量水平
It's faint, sir, but it consistently reads an excess of predictable energy level.
有意思
Interesting.
看上去像是一个留下的离子路径
Seems to be an ionization trail.
有什么解释吗,史波克?
What would account for that, Spock?
这也是我正在用电脑分♥析♥的问题,医生
Exactly the question I've just fed to the computers, doctor.
结论是
And the answer is...
无法用我们已知的理论进行解释
...nothing known to us would account for it.
传送器无论是从能量上还是范围上都不足以产生这样的影响
The transporter has neither the power nor the range to account for that.
设定航线进行追踪,海恩斯少尉 - 是长官
Plot a follow course, Ensign Haines. - Aye, sir.
就因为你检测到了氢云中的一些异常
You're going to leave here without them
你就打算不管他们,从这儿离开
and run off on some wild-goose chase halfway across the galaxy
然后穿过大半个银河系去追踪行踪不定的一个路径?
just because you found a discrepancy in a hydrogen cloud?
医生,我在对舰长,乌呼拉上尉以及契科夫少尉进行追踪
Doctor, I am chasing the captain, Lieutenant Uhura and Ensign Chekov,
而不是去追踪什么水生家禽,这是目前我们仅有的线索
not some wild aquatic fowl. This is the only lead we've had.
航线设定完成,史波克,航向310,坐标241
Course plotted and laid in, Mr. Spock. Three-10, mark 241.
出发,曲速2
Initiate. Warp factor 2.
你?你是专门为我而选的?
You? You have been selected for me?
不是,我只是你的训练员
No. I am only your drill thrall.
我给你带来了营养品
I have brought you nourishment.
名字挺好听的,契寇
It is a nice name, Chee-koo.
是契科夫
Chekov.
契寇夫,真是个好名字
Chee-koof. It is a very nice name.
我叫塔姆
I am called Tamoon.
很,很高兴认识你,姑娘?
Pleased... Pleased to know you... miss?
你是个非常不错的样品,和其他几个比起来我更喜欢你
You are a fine specimen. I like you better than the others.
我会好好训练你的,这样我的供应者就会把你要走
I will instruct you well, so my Provider will take you.
你可真好,姑娘,但是
That's very kind of you, miss, but...
如果我的供应者被取悦了
If my Provider is pleased,
我们就有可能选中彼此
we may even be selected for each other.
我没意识到我都饿成这样了
I didn't realise I was so hungry.
不管你叫这些什么,吃起来味道不错
Whatever you call this, it was very good.
这些是营养品,这是我们的叫法
It is nourishment. We call it that.
营养品,这个叫法真贴切
Nourishment. That's very practical.
你们管这个颈圈叫什么? - 这是供应者的标识
What do you call this collar? - It is the sign of our Provider.
用颜色来区分谁是我们的持有者
By the colour of the lights it can be known who holds us.
一旦你被拍出了,你也会有相应的颜色的
When you are vended, you will also have a colour.
拍出?你的意思是拍卖♥♥?售卖♥♥?
Vended? You mean bought? Sold?
在你展示之后
When you are developed.
出夸路最多的供应者会把他的颜色赐给我们
The Provider who offers the most quatloos puts his colour on us.
我们的种族对这种行为有另外一个叫法:
Our race has another name for it:
奴役
Slavery.
高尔特是唯一一个可以
This collar of obedience...
操控这个控制颈圈的人吗?
...is Galt the only one who can operate it?
这只是为了警告和惩罚
It is only to warn and punish.
他是怎么控制的? - 不允许谈论这个问题
How does he work it? - It is not permitted to talk of that.
每次都会是你给我提供营养品吗?
Will you provide all my nourishment?
当然,我是你的训练员,我会好好训练你的
Of course. I am your drill thrall. I will train you well.
嗯,我相信你会的
Yes, I'm sure you will.
我必须说,我还从没见过有你这样的军士长呢
I must say, I've never seen a top sergeant who looked like you.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是说,你是个漂亮的女人
It means you're a very beautiful woman.
什么是“漂亮”?
What is "beautiful"?
从没有人对你这么说嘛?
You mean nobody's ever told you that before?
漂亮就是
Well, beautiful is...
漂亮
Beautiful...
这就是漂亮
That's beautiful.
莎娜,你是哪儿的人?
Shahna, where were you born?
出生?
Born?
我一直都在这儿
I have been here always.
你的家长,你妈和你♥爸♥他们在哪儿?
Your parents, where are they? Your mother and father.
生我的女人死在一场自♥由♥式竞技中了
She who bore me was killed in a freestyle match.
自♥由♥式? - 你以后会学到的
Freestyle? - You will learn all these things.
拉尔斯和契科夫的训练员他们不是出生在这儿的
Lars, and Chekov's drill thrall, they weren't born here.
他们是从哪儿来的? - 不允许
Where do they come from? - It is not permitted...
到了训练时间了
The exercise interval.
这是你的训练专用马甲,穿上
This is your training harness. Put it on.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
什么都没有,这儿什么都没有
Nothing out there. Nothing out there at all.
我们肯定是进入了一个空旷星域
We certainly seem to be heading into an empty sector.
追溯离子路径
Projecting back along the path of ionization,
最近的星系就是M24的A星
the nearest system is M24 Alpha.
离这里得有24光年那么远呢
That must be two dozen light-years away.
11.630光年
11.630.
你是说他们已经被传送出那么远的距离吗?
Are you suggesting that they could have transported over a distance of?
你这个瓦肯疯子,史波克!
You're out of your Vulcan mind, Spock!
我什么也没说,医生
I am suggesting nothing, doctor.
我仅仅是按照我们仅有的符合逻辑的线索进行追踪而已
I am merely pursuing the only logical course available to us.
停手!
Hold!
这个奴隶没有服从命令
This thrall was slow in obeying a command.
作为对他的惩罚,他将作为你们训练用的靶子
For his punishment, he will be practise target.
击倒这个靶子你们就能够通过训练
As you charge, you will strike the practise target when you pass.
乌呼拉,从你开始
You begin, Uhura.
不
No.
不允许拒绝训练项目
It is not allowed to refuse a training exercise.
我不管你允不允许,我不会这么做的!
I don't care whether it's allowed or not. I will not do it!
我们都不会这么做的,高尔特
None of us will do it, Galt.
这是你们的训练项目
It is part of your training.
这是供应者的要求
The Providers wish it.
供应者就是恶棍 - 哥萨克人!
The devil with the Providers. - Cossacks!
因为你们是新来的,我们才会如此容忍♥
We have been tolerant because you are newcomers.
但是必须给你们点儿教训
But I see you must be given a lesson.
拉尔斯
Lars.
柯龙
Kloog.
柯龙负责纠正你们的错误
Kloog will administer correction.
乌呼拉,站到指定位置
Uhura, take your place on the Triad.
绑上 - 停手
Tie her. - No.
住手
No.
我为我的手下负责
I'm responsible for the actions of my people.
我要求与供应者会面
I demand to see the Providers.
这不被允许
It is not permitted.
但是,舰长,既然你认为你应该对你的人负责
But, captain, since you assume responsibility for your people,
那么你来接受惩罚
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表