剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Apollo,
汲取这能量流并通过身体传导?
taps the flow of energy and channels it through his body?
这是最可能的情况,长官
That would seem most likely, sir.
契诃夫先生,你这个星期的工钱有了
Mr. Chekov, I think you've earned your pay for the week.
但是能量源在哪呢?
But where is the source of that power?
那就是我们当前最要紧的事
Number one on our list of things to do.
你能说点有用的吗?
Is that all you have to offer?
好吧,还有我对他身体状况的判断
Yes, except my estimation for his physical condition.
尽管他会变很多戏法,他看起来很普通
In spite of Apollo's bag of tricks, he comes up essentially normal
只有少数地方跟人类不同
with just a few variations.
但他胸前有个额外的器官,我猜不到是什么
However, there's an extra organ in his chest I can't even make a guess about.
老骨头,会不会… - 吉姆
Bones, is it possible..? - Jim.
帕拉马斯上尉去哪了?
Where's Lieutenant Palamas?
她不关你的事
She is no longer of any concern to you.
你这个嗜血的撒拉逊人
You bloodthirsty Saracen,
你把她怎么了? - 史考特!史考特!
what have you done with her? - Scotty! Scotty!
情况不秒,严重撞击
Not good. Severe shock.
好吧,先生
All right, mister.
你想要崇拜者是吧?你先有了敌人
You wanted worshippers? You've got enemies.
你想要我们跪倒…
You want us to bow down...
你要学习纪律,你要学习…
You will learn discipline. You will learn...
契诃夫,帮个手
Chekov, give me a hand.
去照顾史考特 - 你还好吗,舰长?
Take care of Scotty. - Are you all right, captain?
阿波罗呢? - 他又消失了
Where's Apollo? - He disappeared again,
就像那个俄♥国♥故事里的猫
like the cat in that Russian story.
你是说那个英国故事吧,柴郡猫?
Don't you mean the English story, the Cheshire cat?
柴郡?不,长官,好像是明斯克… - 好啦,好吧
Cheshire? No, sir. Minsk, perhaps... - All right. All right. All right.
长官,我注意到了一些东西
Sir, there is something I noticed.
阿波罗消失的时候看起来很奇怪
Apollo looked very strange when he disappeared.
很疲倦或者说痛苦,我不知道这信息有用没
Tired or in pain. I don't know if it means anything.
很好,契科夫先生,那可能很有用
Very good, Mr. Chekov. That might very well mean something.
你感觉怎样? - 我的胳膊动不了
How do you feel? - I can't get my arm to move.
某种神经伤害
Some neural damage.
我们必须离开这儿 - 怎么离开?
We've got to get out of here. - How?
我们假设
How? Let's assume that
5000年前
5,000 years ago,
像阿波罗这样的生物的确去过地球
creatures like our friend, Apollo, did indeed visit Earth,
并构成了古希腊神话的基础
and formed the basis of the Greek classic myths.
这很合理 - 大多数神话都有事实基础
It makes sense. - Most mythology has its basis in fact.
如果我记得没错,神在使用能量后
Now, if I remember my ancient legends, the gods, after expending energy,
需要休息,像我们人类一样
required rest, even as we humans.
在攻击你和史考特之后
And Apollo's gone.
阿波罗离开了
After attacking you and Mr. Scott.
你觉得他是不是躲在哪儿充能
You think maybe he's off somewhere recharging his energy cells?
就是那样
Something like that.
别忘了,他还要维护进取号♥外面的能量场
Remember, he's keeping a force field on the ship
现在他又在这儿消耗能量
and he's expending energy down here.
你说他消失的时候看起来痛苦而疲倦
You said he looked pained and tired when he disappeared.
如果我们能让他筋疲力尽,可能会奏效
If we can wear him out, overwork him, that might do it.
但是问题是要让他筋疲力竭很可能让我们没命
The trouble with overworking him is that it can get us killed.
如果我们激怒他,让他攻击我们中的一个
If we can provoke him so that he strikes one of us again,
那他可能会精疲力尽,其余人就能制♥服♥他
there's a chance that he'll be drained enough, the rest of us can jump him.
我还是想说那我们可能会没命 - 不是所有的人,老骨头
I still say it can get us killed. - Not all of us, Bones.
他回来的时候,我们必须抓住这个机会
When he comes back, it's a chance we'll have to take.
报告进展
Progress report.
我正在建立旁路连接,长官
I'm connecting the bypass circuit now, sir.
可能还需要半个小时
It should take another half hour.
分秒必争,上尉
Speed is essential, lieutenant.
史波克先生,我很多年没做过这类工作了
Mr. Spock, I haven't done anything like this in years.
要是没处理好,我们整个通讯系统就完了
If it isn't done just right, I could blow the entire communications system.
这是细活,长官
It's very delicate work, sir.
你是完成这项工作的最佳人选,乌乎拉小姐
I can think of no one better equipped to handle it, Miss Uhura.
请继续吧 - 好的,长官,马上
Please proceed. - Yes, sir. Right away.
进展如何,苏鲁先生?
Progress, Mr. Sulu?
区域1到25制图并检查完毕
Sectors 1 through 25 charted and examined.
这些区域不可能有能量源
No chance at all of power originating in those areas.
继续搜查 - 是长官,正在搜索26区14B
Continue the search. - Aye, sir. 14B by 26 index.
卡尔先生? - 是,长官
Mr. Kyle? - Yes, sir.
我们没办法挣脱能量场
We're unable to break completely loose from this force field,
但我们可能可以在上面打几个洞
but we might be able to punch some holes through it.
为什么,长官? - 这样就可以攻击了
What for, sir? - To shoot through.
这也可能解决乌乎拉上尉的通讯问题
It might also relieve Lieutenant Uhura's communications problem.
把这些方程拿去核电实验室
You'll take these equations to the nuclear electronics lab.
我想要他们想办法
I want them to work on the problem
在选定区域消除能量场
of negating the force field in selected areas.
用上所有引擎的功率
Now, it might be done by generating a strong pinpoint charge of M-rays
将特定波长的M射线聚集起来
on some of these selected wavelengths and tying them in
说不定能行得通
with the combined output of all our engines.
马上去办,长官
Right away, sir.
过来
Come here.
我知道你们想逃,没用的
I know you're trying to escape me. It's useless.
我知道你们做的所有事
I know everything you do.
我已经对你们仁慈过了
I tried to be compassionate toward your kind.
你对我们一无所知,你只知道我们的远祖
You know nothing about our kind, you know only our remote ancestors
你可以吓坏我们的远祖,但吓不倒我们
who trembled before your tricks. Your tricks don't frighten us. Neither do you.
5000年来我们进步很多
We've come a long way in 5,000 years.
但是你们本质没变
But you're still of the same nature.
我挥挥手就能灭掉你们
I could sweep you out of existence
又或是让你们复活
with a wave of my hand and bring you back again.
我可掌握生死
I can give life or death.
这样的神你们还不满意?
What else does mankind demand of its gods?
人类不需要神明
Mankind has no need for gods.
我们已经找到寄托了
We find the one quite adequate.
不要争辩,凡人
We shall not debate, mortal.
我可以给你们永恒的安宁快乐,像古时候一样
I offer you eternal rest and happiness according to the ancient ways.
我只需要一点点回报
I ask little in return.
但是我坚持我要的东西
But what I ask for, I insist upon.
过来
Approach me.
我说靠过来
I said approach me!
我们忙着呢,照顾好女性
We're busy. Look after the girl.
你们要采集月桂树叶,点亮古老的火焰
You will gather laurel leaves. Light the ancient fires.
杀一只鹿,对我供奉
Kill a deer. Make your sacrifices to me!
阿波罗的命令! - 行动!
Apollo has spoken! - Go!
采集月桂叶,你在开玩笑吧
Gather laurel leaves, you must be joking.
杀一只鹿,那是我听过的最可笑的事
Kill a deer! That's the funniest thing I ever heard.
杀一只鹿,那是我听过的最可笑的事
Kill a deer! That's the funniest thing I ever heard.
继续!
Go ahead!
停下来 - 上尉,退后!
Stop. - Lieutenant, get back!
你们要为你们的傲慢负责
You shall reap the rewards of your insolence!
我们厌倦了你伪善的一套 - 凡人,你罪有应得
We're tired of your phoney fireworks. - Mortal, you have earned this!
不,不要 - 上尉,上尉!
No, don't. - Lieutenant. Lieutenant!
一个父亲不会伤害自己的孩子
A father doesn't destroy his children.
你说过你绅士而体贴
You said you were gentle and understanding.
上尉! - 要是你伤害了他们
Lieutenant! - How can they worship you
他们怎么会崇拜你? - 上尉
if you hurt them? - Lieutenant.
阿波罗,求你了,你那么博爱
Apollo, please. You know so much of love.
求你不要伤害他们
Please don't hurt them.
求你了
Please.
我饶过你
I shall be lenient with you
为了她
for her sake.
安排飞船上的人登陆
You will make plans to bring the rest of your people down.
让匠人别忘了带工具
Be sure your artisans bring tools.
你们会需要住所
You will need homes.
那你会提供羊群,我们吹奏的长笛
And you will supply the herds of sheep and the pipes we will play
还有做衣物的兽皮吗?
and the simple skins we'll wear for clothes?
你们需要把飞船拆掉作为供给
You will dismantle your ship for the supplies you need.
我会把剩下的空壳子碾碎
And I'll crush its empty hull.
我对你们太过耐心了
I have been too patient.
不会再这样了
I shall be patient no longer.
舰长,我们必须做点什么
Captain, we've got to do something.
在那位勇敢的女士挽救我们前一切顺利
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表