剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I am to be the one.
她答应过的 - 安静
It was agreed. - Be silent.
听我说
Hear me.
我提出了古老的要求,我要求这个权利
I have made the ancient claim. I claim the right.
这个女人…
The woman is...
请宽恕
I ask forgiveness.
寇克…
Kirk...
…提普灵的要求是合理的,但我们的律法和传统
...T'Pring is within her rights, but our laws and customs...
…并不制约你
...are not binding on thee.
你可以自己决定…
Thee are free to decline...
我们不会强加于你
...with no harm on thyself.
提咆
T'Pau.
你开口了?
Thee speaks?
我的朋友…
My friend...
…并不了解
...does not understand.
决定已经做出了,史波克
The choice has been made, Spock.
由他来决定
It is up to him now.
他不了解情况
He does not know.
我会参加决斗,提咆
I will do what I must, T'Pau.
但绝不是和他决斗
But not with him.
他的血液不会燃烧
His blood does not burn.
他是我的朋友
He is my friend.
人们说瓦肯人的血是稀薄的
It is said thy Vulcan blood is thin.
你是瓦肯人还是人类?
Are thee Vulcan or are thee human?
我会燃烧,提咆
I burn, T'Pau.
我的眼睛就是火焰
My eyes are flame.
我的心脏就是火焰
My heart is flame.
你有权决定,提咆
Thee has the power, T'Pau.
以父之名,请禁止吧
In the name of my fathers, forbid.
提咆
T'Pau.
我请求你
I plead with thee.
我乞求你
I beg.
你已经用瓦肯传统证明了你自己
Thee has prided thyself on thy Vulcan heritage.
已经决定了
It is decided.
如果我拒绝,史波克会怎么样
What happens to Spock if I decline?
另一个代表会被选出与他决斗
Another champion will be selected.
不要干涉,寇克,不要乱动
Do not interfere, Kirk. Keep thy place.
你不能决斗,吉姆
You can't do it, Jim.
我不能? - 不能
I can't? - No.
她说你不受制于他们的律法和习俗
She said that their laws and customs were not binding on you.
但你说史波克可能打不过他
And you said Spock might not be able to handle him.
如果我能打晕史波克而不伤害他
Now, if I can knock Spock out without really hurting him.
在这样的天气?
In this climate?
就算不热死你也会呼吸不过来
If the heat doesn't get you, the thin air will.
你做不到的
You can't do it.
如果出了麻烦我就退出
If I get into any trouble, I'll quit.
那史波克赢,大不了丢面子
And Spock wins, and honour is satisfied.
吉姆,听我说,如果… - 老骨头
Jim, listen, if you... - Bones.
他是我的大副也是我朋友
He's my first officer and my friend.
我违背了舰队的命令把他带到这
I disregarded Starfleet orders to bring him here.
还有,这是提咆,是瓦肯人
Another thing, that's T'Pau, a Vulcan.
所有瓦肯人都在这了
All of Vulcan in one package.
我怎么能在她面前退缩
How can I back out in front of her?
就这么决定了
It is done.
寇克,决定吧
Kirk, decide.
我接受挑战
I accept the challenge.
为争夺提普灵的
Here begins the act of combat
决斗开始
for possession of the woman T'Pring.
就好象时间之初,现也如此
As it was at the time of the beginning, so it is now.
把里尔耙带上来
Bring forth the lirpa.
如果他们在这关活下来…
If both survive the lirpa...
…那决斗就改用安乎
...combat will continue with the ahn'woon.
“如果都活下来”,什么意思
What do you mean, "if both survive"?
决斗以死结束
This combat is to the death.
等等,夫人
Now, wait a minute, ma'am.
谁说决斗以死结束了?
Who said anything about a fight to the death?
他们是朋友,强迫他们互相残杀
These men are friends. To force them to fight till one of them is killed...
我不允许你们再演这出了
I can forgive such a display only once.
决斗已经提出,并已依法接受
Challenge was given and lawfully accepted.
决斗已经开始了
It has begun.
不准任何人干预
Let no one interfere.
史波克,不要!
Spock, no!
这是瓦肯的骑士精神吗?
Is this Vulcan chivalry?
空气对寇克来说太热太稀薄了,他适应不了
The air is too hot and thin for Kirk. He's not used to it.
空气如此有什么办法
The air is the air. What can be done?
我可以用这个弥补空气不足和高温
I can compensate for the atmosphere and the temperature with this.
至少给寇克一个战斗的机会
At least it will give Kirk a fighting chance.
准
Thee may proceed.
你必须杀了他,吉姆
You're going to have to kill him, Jim.
杀了史波克?
Kill Spock?
这不是我们来瓦肯的目的,不是吗?
That's not what we came to Vulcan for, is it?
这是什么?
What's that?
这是三氧复合剂,能帮助你呼吸
It's a tri-ox compound. It'll help you breathe.
小心点 - 谨遵医嘱
Now be careful. - Sound medical advice.
上安乎
The ahn'woon.
放手,史波克
Get your hands off of him, Spock.
结束了
It's finished.
他死了
He's dead.
请节哀
I grieve with thee.
麦考伊请求联♥系♥进取号♥ - 进取号♥乌乎拉在此
McCoy to Enterprise. - Enterprise. Lieutenant Uhura here.
请传送室准备传送登陆小队
Have the Transporter Room stand by to beam up the landing party.
虽然很讽刺,但是史波克先生,由你下命令了
As strange as it may seem, Mr. Spock, you're in command now.
有什么指令吗?
Any orders?
有
Yes.
我一会儿就跟上你们
I'll follow you up in a few minutes.
你让契诃夫先生
You will instruct Mr. Chekov
设计一条去最近星际基地的线路
to plot a course for the nearest star base...
…我要在那里向当局自首
...where I must surrender myself to the authorities.
提普灵
T'Pring.
解释一下 - 解释什么
Explain. - Specify.
为什么要决斗
Why the challenge.
为什么你选择我的舰长做代表
And why you chose my captain as your champion.
我和斯通两情相悦
Stonn wanted me, I wanted him.
我不明白,你为什么会喜欢他而不喜欢我
I see no logic in preferring Stonn over me.
你是个名人,史波克
You have become much known among our people, Spock.
甚至说是传奇
Almost a legend.
时间流转
And as the years went by,
我意识到我不想成为一个传奇的配偶
I came to know that I did not want to be the consort of a legend.
但是根据律法,我只能通过卡里菲和你离婚
But by the laws of our people, I could only divorce you by the kal-if-fee.
当然还有斯通的原因,他很爱慕我
There was also Stonn, who wanted very much to be my consort,
我也爱慕他
and I wanted him.
如果你的舰长赢了,他不会要我
If your captain were victor, he would not want me
那我就可以拥有斯通
and so I would have Stonn.
如果你赢了,你会放我走,因为我选择了决斗
If you were victor, you would free me because I had dared to challenge
那我还能和斯通在一起
and again I would have Stonn.
即使你没放了我,那也一样
But if you did not free me, it would be the same.
你会离开
For you would be gone,
我拥有你的名分和财产
and I would have your name and your property,
而斯通仍在这里
and Stonn would still be there.
非常有逻辑性
Logical.
完美无瑕的逻辑
Flawlessly logical.
谢谢 - 斯通
I am honoured. - Stonn.
她是你的了
She is yours.
过一段时间,你会发现拥有…
After a time, you may find that having...
并不像爱慕一样让人开心
...is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting.
这解释不通…
It is not logical...
…但确是事实
...but it is often true.
我是史波克,请传送我
Spock here. Stand by to beam up.
生生不息,繁荣昌盛,提咆
Live long, T'Pau, and prosper.
生生不息,繁荣昌盛,史波克
Live long and prosper, Spock.
恐怕我都做不到了
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表