剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Well, captain, I checked his ship's log
数据显示他曾经在克林贡的势力范围内
and it seems that he was within the Klingons' sphere of influence
停留了至少四个月的时间
less than four months ago.
这个人就是个独♥立♥的侦查员,舰长
The man is an independent scout, captain.
他很有可能也是克林贡的间谍
It's quite possible that he is also a Klingon spy.
我们已经对西拉诺·琼斯进行了详细的背景调查
We have already checked on the background of Mr. Cyrano Jones.
他持有行星间测绘和勘探执照
He is a licensed asteroid locator and prospector.
目前为止几乎没有任何违法行为
He's never broken the law, at least not severely,
在过去的这七年时间里,他驾驶着他的单人飞船
and for the past seven years, with his one-man spaceship,
靠着倒买♥♥倒卖♥♥紧俏货品,当然,也包括毛球
he has obtained a marginal living by engaging in the buying and selling
来勉强维持生计
of rare merchandise, including, unfortunately, tribbles.
但是他一直盯着我的那些谷物! - 你有证据证明这些吗?
But he is after my grain! - Do you have any proof of that?
你不能否认他扰乱了这个空间站秩序
You can't deny he's disrupted this station.
扰乱空间站秩序的人,但不是克林贡间谍
People have disrupted stations before without being Klingon agents.
巴利斯,这就是欲加之罪
Sometimes all they need is a title, Mr. Baris.
不幸的是,扰乱空间站秩序不是违法行为
Unfortunately, disrupting a space station is not an offence.
现在,不好意思,我还要回去照顾我的飞船
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a ship to tend to.
我的鸡肉三明治和咖啡
My chicken sandwich and coffee.
这就是我的鸡肉三明治和咖啡
This is my chicken sandwich and coffee.
有意思
Fascinating.
我要把这些东西弄下船
I want these things off the ship.
我不管是不是需要全员出动,我就是要把这些东西弄下船
I don't care if it takes every man, I want them off the ship.
是的,他们跑到机械室去了
Aye, they're into the machinery, all right.
估计他们也跑到食物处理系统里去了
And they're probably in all the other food processors too.
怎么进去的? - 估计是通过通风管道
How? - Probably through one of the air vents.
舰长,这种通风管道空间站里也有
Captain, there are vents of that type on the space station.
储藏室里也有
And in the storage compartments.
这里是寇克,跟负责人卢瑞和尼兹·巴利斯联♥系♥
This is Kirk. Contact Manager Lurry and Nilz Baris.
让他们和我们在最近的储藏室会合,我们马上传送过去
Have them meet us near the storage compartments. We're beaming down.
快走,史波克
Come on, Spock.
传送
Energize.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我要是没猜错,估计出大事儿了
Plenty, if what I think happened has happened.
警卫,这扇门安全吗? - 是的,长官,没有东西能进入
Guard, is that door secure? - Yes, sir, nothing could get in.
很好,打开它
Good. Open it.
打不开,长官,好像卡住了
It's not working, sir. It seems to be stuck.
让我试试
Here, let me try.
他们看起来大吃了一顿啊
They seem to be gorged.
大吃一顿?在我的谷堆里?
Gorged? On my grain?
寇克,你要为此负责人
Kirk, I am going to hold you responsible.
这肯定有上千只 - 得有十万只了
There must be thousands of them. - Hundreds of thousands.
1,771,561只
1,771,561.
这是在假设一只毛球一窝生10只
That's assuming one tribble, multiplying with an average litter of ten,
在三天里每12小时就繁殖一代
producing a new generation every 12 hours, over a period of three days.
这个数量也仅是基于他们三天前进来的假设
And that's assuming that they got here three days ago.
同时还要考虑到谷物的存量是否充足
And allowing for the amount of grain consumed
以及储藏室的空间是否足够
and the volume of the storage compartment.
寇克,你应该知道!
Kirk, you should have known!
是你把这么个有前景的项目
You are responsible for turning the development project
变成了现在这么一团糟的!
into a total disaster!
巴利斯 - 我受够了被你威胁了
Mr. Baris... - And I am through being intimidated.
你侮辱我,你忽视我
Now, you have insulted me, you have ignored me,
你完全不搭理我!
you've walked all over me!
你滥用职权,你驳回了我的提议
You have abused your authority, and you have rejected my requests.
这个!这就是下场!
And this! This is the result.
我要让你对此负全责,寇克
I am going to hold you responsible, Kirk.
巴利斯,你要是再不闭嘴我就把你关起来
Mr. Baris, I'll hold you in irons if you don't shut up.
吉姆,我想我找到解决方法了
Jim, I think I've got it.
只要停止喂食就行了
All we have to do is quit feeding them.
我们停止喂食,它们就不再繁殖了
We quit feeding them, they stop breeding.
现在他才告诉我
Now he tells me.
舰长,这个毛球死了
Captain, this tribble is dead.
这些也是
And so are these.
这里大部分都死了
A lot of them are dead.
还有一部分是活的,但是也活不了多久了
A lot of them are alive, but they won't be for long.
符合逻辑的推测是,谷物里面掺有什么东西使它们死亡
A logical assumption is that there is something in the grain.
没错,老骨头,我希望你对这些毛球,谷物以及其余都进行分♥析♥
Yes. Bones, I want the tribbles, the grain, everything analysed.
我想知道是什么弄死了这些毛球
I wanna know what killed these tribbles.
我还没弄明白怎么让它们活下去呢
I haven't figured out what keeps them alive yet.
好吧,要是有发现我就通知你
All right, if I find out anything, I'll let you know.
你这么做也于事无补,寇克
That isn't gonna do you any good, Kirk.
这个项目已经被毁了,星际舰队马上就会收到消息
This project is ruined, and Starfleet is gonna hear about it.
他们听说后就会组织听证会
And when they do, they will have a board of enquiry
他们一定会烧死你的
and they will roast you alive.
我到时候一定会到场的,寇克,我会充分享受你所受的折磨
And I am gonna be there, Kirk, to enjoy every minute of it.
在听证会前我还始终是舰长
Until that board of enquiry, I'm still the captain.
作为舰长,我要求马上完成两件事
And as captain, I want two things done.
第一,找到西拉诺·琼斯,第二
First, find Cyrano Jones, and second...
把这扇门关上
...close that door.
寇克舰长,你们对我的这种态度我表示抗♥议♥
Really, Captain Kirk, I must protest this treatment!
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones, with an armful.
只是问几个问题 - 寇克舰长!
A few questions. - Captain Kirk!
你又要干嘛?
Yes, what do you want?
需要你们给克林贡指挥部发一个官方的道歉
An official apology, addressed to the Klingon High Command.
我要求你对在这个象限里
I expect you to assume full responsibility
克林贡人所造成的骚扰负全责
for the persecution of Klingon nationals in this quadrant.
道歉?
An apology?
没错,你骚扰了我的人,你对待他们就像对待犯人一样
Yes. You've harassed my men. You've treated them like criminals.
你简直粗鲁至极,寇克舰长
You've been most uncourteous, Captain Kirk.
如果你打算避免外交争端
Now, if you wish to avoid a diplomatic incident...
不行,寇克,你不能让他如意
No, Kirk, you can't let him.
他们会以此为理由借机占据舍曼星球
That will give them the wedge they need to claim Sherman's Planet.
克林贡指挥官气势汹汹的样子
I believe that more than the word of an aggrieved Klingon commander
已经非常清楚地昭示了他的用心了,巴利斯
would be necessary for that, Mr. Baris.
史波克,就舍曼星的所属权问题
Mr. Spock, as far as Sherman's Planet is concerned,
寇克舰长已经给了我们足够的借口了
Captain Kirk has already given it to us.
那我们走着瞧
Well, we'll see about that.
在我采取任何正式行动之前,我想弄清楚到底发生了什么
But before I take any official action, I'd like to know just what happened.
谁把毛球弄到小黑麦仓库里的
Who put the tribbles in the quadrotriticale,
谷物里面什么东西把毛球弄死了?
and what was in the grain that killed them?
寇克舰长,你在弄这些之前,我能要求件事儿吗?
Captain Kirk, before you go on, may I make a request?
说吧
Yes.
你能把这些东西弄走吗?
Can you get those things out of here?
有意思 - 等一下
Remarkable. - Hold on a minute.
我记得你说过毛球几乎喜欢所有人
I thought you said tribbles liked everybody.
是阿,我也不明白这是怎么了
Well, they do. I can't understand it.
上次我看见毛球这么大反应是那天在酒吧里
The last time I saw one act this way was at the bar.
酒吧里有什么? - 克林贡人,他,那个人
What was in the bar? - Klingons. Him, for one.
你说得对,琼斯,他们确实不喜欢克林贡人
You're right, Mr. Jones. They don't like Klingons.
但是它们喜欢瓦肯星人
But they do like Vulcans.
为什么,史波克?想不到你还挺讨喜
Why, Mr. Spock, I didn't know you had it in you.
显然,毛球是感知非常敏锐的生物,舰长
Obviously, tribbles are very perceptive creatures, captain.
显然是
Obviously.
巴利斯,它们居然喜欢你
Mr. Baris, they like you.
它们倒是不挑食
Well, there's no accounting for taste.
它们不喜欢你,达尔文,我很好奇这是为什么
They don't like you, Mr. Darvin. I wonder why.
老骨头?
Bones?
心跳完全不对
Heartbeat is all wrong.
他的体温是
His body temperature is...
吉姆,这是个克林贡人
Jim, this man is a Klingon.
克林贡人?
A Klingon?
我在想星际指挥部会对此作何感想
I wonder what Starfleet Command will say about that.
谷子什么情况,老骨头?
What about the grain, Bones?
里面馋了毒药 - 毒药?
Oh, yes. It was poisoned. - Poisoned?
对,里面被渗透进了一种病毒
Yes, it's been impregnated with a virus.
病毒在血流中转化成一种惰性物质
The virus turns into an inert material in the bloodstream,
生物吃的越多,惰性物质累积就越多
and the more the organism eats, the more inert matter is built up.
两到三天之后会达到一个峰值
So after two or three days it would reach a point
这之后将导致无法摄取足够生存的营养
where they couldn't take in enough nourishment to survive.
从而活活被饿死
They starved to death.
在整整一贮藏室的谷堆里,它们被活活饿死了
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表