剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
When the cat's away...
报告通信状态 - 长官,没有受到风暴损坏
Communication status. - No storm damage, sir.
所有部门都报告正常
All stations report normal.
你收到命令,如果哈克星人不妥协,就摧毁他们
You're ordered to annihilate the Halkans unless they comply.
必须执行
No alternative.
舰长,相位炮锁定目标A,正接近最佳攻击距离
Phasers locked on target A, captain. Approaching optimum range.
舰长,开火吗?
Commence fire, captain?
舰长? - 原地待命,苏鲁先生
Captain? - Stand by, Mr. Sulu.
我…
I...
我收到命令,过来检查相位炮组
I've been ordered to check phaser couplings
是否被风暴损坏了
for possible damage by the storm.
长官,你有安♥全♥部♥门的授权吗?
Do you have authorisation from Security, sir?
我接到的是舰长命令
Captain's orders.
长官,我必须向安全主管苏鲁核实
I'll have to check with Security Chief Sulu, sir.
不必了,我会向他说明的
Never mind, I'll attend to it.
我是寇克 - 长官,相位炮状况汇报,无损坏
Kirk here. - Phaser report, sir. No damage.
非常好,谢谢,史考特先生,通话结束
Very good. Thank you, Mr. Scott. Kirk out.
行星自转正在使主目标脱离相位炮锁定
Planet's rotation is carrying primary target beyond arc of phaser lock.
需要我修正轨道到达新的发射位置吗?
Shall I correct orbit to new firing position?
不用
No.
锁定次要城市 - 是,长官
Lock on to secondary city. - Aye, sir.
乌乎拉上尉,联络哈克星委员会,我想再次和他们对话
Lieutenant Uhura, contact the Halkan Council. I wish to talk to them again.
是,长官 - 舰长?
Yes, sir. - Captain?
这是一个新的种族
This is a new race.
除了双锂晶体,他们还能提供其他珍贵的东西
They offer other things of value besides dilithium crystals.
但是,很明显,他们不愿意合作
But it is clear that we cannot expect their cooperation.
他们已经拒绝了帝国
They have refused the Empire.
我们接到的命令就是按照惯例摧毁哈克星
Command procedure dictates that we provide the customary example.
次要目标也脱离了相位炮锁定
Secondary target now moving beyond our phaser lock.
苏鲁先生,让相位炮待命
Put phasers on standby, Mr. Sulu.
舰长,这是严重违反命令的行为 - 我自有主张
A serious breach of orders, captain. - I have my reasons.
当我有空了,会告诉你原因的
And I'll make them clear to you in my own good time.
舰长,哈克委员会的领导在B频道
Captain, I have the leader of the Halkan Council waiting on channel B.
抵抗是无用的
It is useless to resist us.
我们没有抵抗你
We do not resist you.
你有12个小时考虑后果
You have 12 hours to consider your position.
寇克舰长,即使12年或1万2千年
Twelve years, Captain Kirk, or 12,000.
我们基于道德的考虑
We are ethically compelled to deny your demand
拒绝给你提供双锂晶体
for our dilithium crystals,
因为你会用他们的力量去破坏
for you would use their power to destroy.
我们会夷平你的星球,得到我们想要的东西
We will level your planet, and take what we want.
那将是彻底的毁灭,你们整个种族都会灭绝
That is destruction. You will die as a race.
为了保持我们的人性,我们不惜一切代价
To preserve what we are.
谈判到此完毕,你只有12个小时
We will not argue. Twelve hours, no more.
关闭通话,关闭相位炮
Close communications, turn phasers off.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
舰长,你给他们12个小时,这是史无前例的
Twelve hours, captain. That is unprecedented.
我要到我的船舱去
I shall be in my quarters.
乌乎拉上尉
Lieutenant Uhura,
通知麦考伊医生和史考特先生到船舱见我
have Dr. McCoy and Mr. Scott meet me there.
舰长,你这是在自找麻烦
Captain, you've placed yourself in a most grave position.
我一定会报告你的所作所为
This conduct must be reported.
史波克先生,您请便
You're at liberty to do so, Mr. Spock.
长官,你要到5层吗?
Deck 5, sir?
你就要死了,舰长,我们都会升职的
So you die, captain, and we all move up in rank.
没有人会过问一个违背帝国意志的舰长
No one will question the assassination of a captain
是如何死的
who has disobeyed prime orders of the Empire.
舰长日志,补充
Captain's log, supplemental.
在我领导的进取号♥上
I command an Enterprise where officers apparently employ
长官们会从船员中雇佣私人追随者
private henchmen among the crew,
在这里,谋杀上级是晋升的常用手段
where assassination of superiors is a common means of advancing in rank.
我是你的人,舰长,放轻松,法瑞尔
Your men, captain. Easy, Farrell.
我替你们救了舰长,问问他吧 - 长官?
I did your job. Ask the captain. - Sir?
是的,他确实救了我
Yes, he did your job.
聪明的家伙,懂得见风使舵
Smart boy. Switching to the top dog.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
长官,契诃夫先生答应让我做主管
Mr. Chekov was going to make me a chief, sir.
你也应该给我个官做做
You could make me an officer.
好的,你现在是我的人了 - 这是你的承诺吗?
All right, you're working for me. - A commission?
你会晋升的,你甚至有可能当上舰长
You're in line. You might even make captain.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
但不是在我的船上
Not on my ship.
要对这个人用电击吗,长官?
The booth for this one, sir?
是的,电击,去吧
Yes, the booth. Carry on.
等等,这是什么?
Here. Here, what's this?
是血
It's called blood.
千万小心,这里的官员都是靠谋杀晋升的
Watch your step. The officers move up by assassination.
契诃夫就试图谋杀我
Chekov tried it on me.
苏鲁先生是安全主管,就像古代的盖世太保
Mr. Sulu is security chief, like the ancient Gestapo.
而我的医务室也变得非常恐怖
And my Sickbay is a chamber of horrors.
我的两个助手在打赌,受伤的人能承受多少疼痛
Two of my assistants were betting on the tolerance of an injured man,
要过多久才能让人昏厥
how long it would take him to pass out from the pain.
报告这里的技术情况 - 大部分变化都在仪表上
Report on technology. - Mostly variations in instrumentation.
我都能应付 - 太空的情况呢?
Nothing I can't handle. - Star readings?
一切都正常,除了我们
Everything's exactly where it should be, except us.
让我们查查我们在哪里吧
Let's find out where we stand.
计算机 - 准备就绪
Computer. - Ready.
我是舰长,记录一项加密调查
This is the captain. Record security research
这项调查只有我或者史考特先生的语♥音♥才能解读
to be classified under my voiceprint or Mr. Scott's.
记录中
Recording.
记录下所有关于最近遭遇的电磁风暴的数据
Produce all data relevant to the recent ion storm.
考虑如下的假设:
Correlate the following hypothesis:
那种强度的风暴能不能
Could a storm of such magnitude cause a power surge
在传送室设备中产生能量
in the transporter circuits, creating a momentary
使人暂时和平行宇宙产生跨维度接触?
interdimensional contact with a parallel universe?
确认
Affirmative.
在那个时候,在各自宇宙的人
At such a moment, could persons in each universe,
能否通过传送
in the act of beaming, transpose with their counterparts
与另一宇宙的人换位?
in the other universe?
确认
Affirmative.
这种情况能否使用这艘船的能量
Could conditions necessary to such an event
人工制♥造♥出来?
be created artificially, using the ship's power?
确认
Affirmative.
记录下步骤
Record procedure.
史考特,你能做到吗?
Scotty, can you do it?
我一个人不行,我需要帮助
Not by myself. I'll need help.
你是舰长,太引人注意了
You'd be too conspicuous.
我是医生,不是工程师
I'm a doctor, not an engineer.
你现在是工程师了
Now you're an engineer.
我要先从曲速引擎中获取需要的能量
I'll have to tap the power we need from the warp engines
然后分成4等分
and balance it for the four of us.
吉姆,看这艘船管理这么混乱
Jim, the way this ship is run,
这个宇宙的我们是怎样的人?
what kind of people are we in this universe?
我们来查一查,计算机
Let's find out. Computer.
准备就绪
Ready.
报出现任指挥官的经历
Read out official record of current command.
舰长,詹姆士·T·寇克
Captain James T. Kirk.
通过谋杀舰长克里斯托弗·派克
Succeeded to command ISS Enterprise
成功控制ISS进取号♥
through assassination of Captain Christopher Pike.
第一次任务:镇♥压♥格兰星人起义
First action: Suppression of Gorlan uprising
摧毁了反叛者的母星
through destruction of rebel home planet.
第二次任务:在织女9行星处决了5000名殖民者
Second action: Execution of 5,000 colonists on Vega IX.
取消
Cancel.
现在我们了解了 - 舰长
Now we know. - Captain.
我们能做到 - 好的
We can do it. - Good.
我们必须把它设置成自动传送
We have to lay in the automatic-transporter setting.
但当我们打断引擎正常工作
But when we interrupt engine circuits
将能量导入到传送室时
to tie the power increase into the transporter,
苏鲁的安全面板上会显示出来
it'll show up on Sulu's security board.
当然,这只需要一点时间
Of course, we'll only need a second.
我会通知乌乎拉吸引苏鲁的注意力
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表