剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Mr. Scott, the Carolina is registered in this sector.
忽略它,上尉,有问题我来负责
Ignore it, lieutenant. Log it as my order, my responsibility.
是,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
史考特,万一是真的…
Scotty, if it should turn out to be real...
地球上有句俗话,苏鲁先生
There's an old, old saying on Earth, Mr. Sulu:
“骗我一次,你可耻,骗我两次,是我笨”
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
我听过,这句话源自俄♥罗♥斯♥
I know this saying. It was invented in Russia.
吉姆!
Jim!
史波克!
Spock!
吉姆!史波克!
Jim! Spock!
怎么了,老骨头?
What happened, Bones?
我的病人用石头砸晕我,自己跑了
My patient spattered me with a rock. She's gone.
孩子呢? - 他很好,这这里
The child? - It's all right. It's in there.
看来我忘记了精神疗法,只关注了手术
I guess I'll forget psychiatry, stick with surgery.
我真的以为她是真心想要 - 美德是一个相对的概念,医生
I really thought she'd learn to want it. - Virtue is a relative term, Doctor.
她会直接去找那些战士 - 我和你一起去
She'll head straight to the warriors. - I'll go with you.
早在登上进取号♥之前你就已经发下了医德誓言
You took a medical oath long before you signed aboard my ship.
那里还有个小病人需要你
That small patient in there needs you.
评估一下这个星球? - 31分钟,长官
Estimating the planet? - Thirty-one minutes, sir.
扫描仪呼叫舰桥,请讲,引擎控制
Scanner to Bridge. Read. Engineering control.
史考特先生
Mr. Scott.
传感器上显示有飞船朝我们的方向飞来
Sensors picking up a vessel ahead.
挡住了我们的去路
Cutting across our path.
亚光速前进 - 调整至一半光速
Sub-light, one half. - Reversing to sub-light. One half.
是外星人,长官
It's an alien, sir.
据分♥析♥,是一艘克林贡战舰
By configuration, a Klingon warship.
正朝我们的方向来
Taking position directly in our path.
苏鲁,发出战斗警报 - 是,长官
Mr. Sulu, sound battle stations. - Aye, aye, sir.
联邦星舰进取号♥呼叫克林贡飞船,请回答
This is the USS Enterprise calling unidentified Klingon vessel. Come in.
联邦星舰进取号♥呼叫克林贡飞船,收到请回答
USS Enterprise calling Klingon vessel. Acknowledge, please.
屏幕上可以看到了,长官,还很远
I have it on the viewscreen now, sir. Still distant.
位于我们的正前方,长官
Holding a position dead ahead, sir.
划清界限,警告对方不要越过
Drawing a line, daring us to step over it.
还在接近
Still closing.
对方直接朝我们的航线飞来
The alien is directly in our line of flight.
我是联邦星舰进取号♥的指挥官
This is the commander of the USS Enterprise.
亮明你方身份及目的
Identify yourself and your intention.
完毕
Acknowledge.
关掉频率,上尉
Close out the frequency, lieutenant.
相位炮准备就绪,长官
Phaser banks are ready, sir.
如果有必要,我们就直捣对方心脏
And we'll go right down their throat, if necessary.
看看他们胆量
Let's see if they have the belly for it.
在上面的石头后面
Behind the rocks up there.
地球人很会玩游戏
The Earthmen make excellent game.
他们的聪明让我惊讶
Their cleverness has surprised me.
他们非死不可
They must die.
这是你们的律法
That is your law.
我们尊崇自己的法律,也会信守诺言,克林贡人
We will honour our law and our word to you, Klingon.
马布
Maab.
那孩子死了,马布
The child is dead, Maab.
正如我也会死在你手里
Do as you will with me.
地球人呢?
The Earthmen?
死了
Dead.
我趁他们睡觉时杀了他们
I killed them as they slept.
如果你说的是真的,带我们去看看
If true, take us to them.
你怀疑我,克林贡人?
Do you doubt my word, Klingon?
我是提尔王之妻
I am the wife of a Teer.
我会死在自己的帐篷里
I will die in my own tent.
这合乎规矩,她的确是提尔王之妻
It is in order. She is the wife of a Teer.
不行!我们要先证实她的话
No! First we verify her story!
这就是你所说的信守诺言吗,克林贡人?
Is this what your sworn word means, Klingon?
史波克?
Spock?
这里,舰长
Here, captain.
这边,舰长
Over here, captain.
史波克呼叫进取号♥
Spock to Enterprise.
不会再有千钧一发时突然出现的骑兵了
The cavalry doesn't come over the hill in the nick of time any more.
如果你是说我们没法指望进取号♥的支援,我同意
If by that you mean we can't expect help from the Enterprise, I must agree.
我只想要一样东西
There's just one thing I want.
克林贡人?
The Klingon?
我们中有一人得抓住他
One of us must get him.
复仇吗?
Revenge, captain?
有何不可?
Why not?
再有人敢拿起武器,你们全都必死无疑
The next man who raises a weapon destroys all of you.
你们,还有你们的原始武器
You and your primitive knives and your weapons!
我会让你们见识见识什么是真正的杀戮
I'll teach you what killing really means.
克林贡!
Klingon!
打啊!
Fight!
你们是战士还是孩子?
Are you warriors or children?
马布,我会逃走的
Maab. I will flee.
等到克林贡人开火的时候,我会…
When the Klingon turns to fire, I'll...
身为十个部落的提尔王,我赦免你
As Teer of the Ten Tribes, I give you back your life.
而我的生命到此为止
Mine is now forfeit.
基尔,准备好
Keel, stand ready.
克林贡人!
Klingon!
别动!放下武器!
Hold it there! Drop your weapons!
我们很想念你,史考特先生
We missed you, Mr. Scott.
我们去追了一下克林贡飞船
We had a wee bit of a run-in with a Klingon vessel
但是无意恋战
but he had no stomach for fighting.
我们检查过营地,发现你们在那里逗留过
We checked the encampment, found out you were here
然后就一路追到了这里,我可以…
and had no trouble at all in tracking you down. I could...
不对,不是这样抱的,像这样
No, that's not the way to handle it. Here, like this.
这只手抱住头部
Here, take its little head like that.
胳膊放下面,就这样,很容易吧?
There. Arm under, that's it. See how easy?
“呜哧呜哧呜哧”?
"Oochy-woochy-kootchy-coo," captain?
一种很晦涩的地球方言,史波克先生
An obscure Earth dialect, Mr. Spock.
想知道的话可以查查语言学相关著作
If you're curious, consult linguistics.
想来会很有意思
At any rate, this should prove interesting.
有意思?
Interesting?
那女人开始解释新的提尔王
When the woman starts explaining how the new High Teer
怎么会是麦考伊医生的孩子的时候
is actually Dr. McCoy's child.
什么,史波克先生?
What's that again, Mr. Spock?
我们也不是很懂自己,史考特
We don't actually understand it ourselves, Mr. Scott.
麦考伊也不懂
Nor does Dr. McCoy.
联络星际舰队
Contact Starfleet.
通知他们星际联邦在科普兰星的
Inform them that Federation mining rights on Capella
采矿权已有协议保障
have been secured by treaty.
文件已由新首领的摄政王签署
Documents signed by the young High Chief's regent.
详细报告稍后发回 - 是,长官
Report follows. - Aye, aye, sir.
摄政王? - 没错,伊莲,一位了不起的年轻女士
The child's regent? - Yes. Eleen. A remarkable young lady.
代表新的提尔王
Representing the High Teer,
伦纳德·詹姆士·阿卡
Leonard James Akaar.
那孩子叫做伦纳德·詹姆士·阿卡?
The child was named Leonard James Akaar?
朗朗上口,对吧,詹姆士?
Has a kind of a ring to it, don't you think, James?
我觉得这名字会名垂青史,伦纳德
I think it's a name destined to go down in galactic history, Leonard.
你觉得怎么样,史波克? - 我觉得这个事情
What do you think, Spock? - I think you're both gonna be
可以让两位开心至少一个月,长官
insufferably pleased with yourselves for at least a month, sir.
驶离轨道,苏鲁先生,以曲速一前进
Take us out of orbit, Mr. Sulu. Ahead, warp factor one.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表