剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Eminently practical.
整个银河系,都被你们掌控?
The whole galaxy, controlled by your kind?
没错,舰长
Yes, captain.
我们会侍奉他们,你们会开开心心…
And we shall serve them, and you will be happy...
…服服帖帖
...and controlled.
目前看来,这件事也有其有趣的一面
So far, this thing has had its amusing aspects.
机器人威胁说要接管
But that threat the androids made
银河系中所有人类这可一点都不有趣
about taking over all the humans in the galaxy is not very funny.
的确
Indeed it is not.
他们成功的可能性很大
They may quite possibly be able to accomplish it.
听我的没错,他们会成功的
Take my word for it, they can.
我们得想办法阻止他们,而且要快
Whatever method we use to stop them, we must make haste.
他们只需要给进取号♥安装一些控制设备
They have only to install some cybernetic devices on the Enterprise
就可以离开轨道了
and they'll be able to leave orbit.
你怎么知道这么多 - 我问他们了
How do you know so much? - I asked them.
没有理由不回答啊,我们又不能阻止他们
Why shouldn't they answer us? They don't think we can stop them.
你真是太聪明了,寇克
You're so smart, Kirk.
你,还有你那尖耳朵的军师
You, and this pointy-eared thinking machine of yours.
你最好有所作为
Well, you'd better do something
因为我跟你一样着急离开这块红石头
because I'm as anxious to get off this ruddy rock as you are.
我明明记得你打算把我们仍在这个红石头上
I seem to remember that you wanted to leave us on this ruddy rock
然后自己离开的!
and leave by yourself!
这个嘛…
Well...
好了,看看我们都要对付些什么人?
All right, what have we got to work with?
舰长,都是机器人
Well, captain, androids and robots,
他们还不具备独♥立♥且具有创造性的思考能力
they're just not capable of independent, creative thought.
可是,诺曼所谓的中♥央♥控制系统
Yet, the device that Norman claims to be their central control
完全没能力指挥20多万机器人
is totally inadequate to the task of directing more than 200,000 of them.
我同意
I agree.
那你觉得,是什么在指挥他们?
What, in your opinion, does direct them?
爱丽丝系列,特鲁迪系列下都有很多机器人
There are a large number of Alices, of Trudys,
梅兹,安娜内尔系列也是,根据我的调查
Maisies, Annabelles, and according to my research,
还有赫曼系列,奥斯卡系列…
a Herman series, an Oscar series, a whole plethora of series, in fact...
…可是,只有一个诺曼
...but only one Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
我跟其中一个爱丽丝说
When I told one of the Alices
进取号♥是位可爱的女士,我们爱他的时候
that the Enterprise was a lovely lady and we loved her
她说:诺曼,请协调。为什么是诺曼,除非…
she said, "Norman, coordinate." Why Norman? Unless...
要想这样运作,每一个机器人都是大型头脑的一部分
To function as they do, each android mind must be one component
通过中♥央♥控制系统联♥系♥在一起
of a mass brain, linked through a central locus.
其名为诺曼
Named Norman.
组成一个庞大的,极度智能的头脑
Forming one gigantic, highly intelligent mind.
那个发光的徽章…
And the glowing badges...
…标志着这个头脑正在运行
...they indicate the mind in operation.
听起来符合逻辑 - 没错,符合逻辑,这点很重要
That would seem logical. - Yes, logical, that's what it is.
我们可以利用这一点来反击
And that in turn gives us a weapon we can use against them.
我们必须用不合常理、不合逻辑的方法来对付诺曼
We must use wild, insane, irrational illogic aimed right at Norman!
舰长,你歌♥也唱的好,舞也跳得好
Captain, you sing and dance as well as anyone I've ever seen,
不过你究竟在说什么胡话?
but what the devil are you talking about?
我说的是一个成熟可行的计划,也是我们唯一的机会
What would seem to be a sound, and perhaps our only, opportunity.
机会?
Opportunity?
听我说,史波克,你的确是一个优秀的科学官
Now, listen, Spock, you may be a wonderful science officer,
但是你绝不可能把假专利卖♥♥给自己的母亲
but believe me, you couldn't sell fake patents to your mother.
我不明白为什么我要让自己的母亲
I fail to understand why I should care to induce my mother
购买♥♥伪造的专利
to purchase falsified patents.
算了 - 说重点吧
Forget it. - Let's get to the point.
哈里,你说过自己想帮忙,对吧?
Harry, you said you wanted to help. Do you?
舰长,对于我来说,由机器人统治的
Captain, the kind of a wholesome, antiseptic galaxy
秩序井然且客观冷静的银河系简直就是炼狱啊
that these androids would run would be purgatory for a man like me.
哈里,不要担心
That's fine, Harry.
我们正好可以在这里制♥造♥突破口
The androids will be expecting us to make a break for it.
然后你从这里下手 - 我能做些什么呢?
That's where you come in. - What can I do?
没什么大不了的,哈里,就是…
Nothing, Harry, just...
…睡一觉而已
...go to sleep.
什么…?什么意思?
What..? What do you mean?
别啊,等一下,各位
Oh, no, now, wait a minute, gentlemen.
我觉得还是向他们提出
What I had in mind was actually more on the line
一些金玉良言之类的建议比较好
of a few words of sage counsel, as it were, advice.
哈里,你在这儿吃胖了啊
Harry, I do believe you're putting on weight.
有什么需要的吗?
Yes?
有人病了
We have a medical problem.
你们的前任大王,哈里·马德
Your ex-lord, Harry Mudd.
他是人类,你们要照顾他
He is human. You will have to care for him.
我们可以治好他,但是医生需要去进取号♥上
We are caring for him, but our doctor needs his medical equipment
拿他的医疗设备
aboard the Enterprise.
人类禁止进入进取号♥
The starship is forbidden to humans.
给你们设定的任务是侍奉
You are programmed to serve.
如果不允许我们去拿医疗设备
If we're not allowed access to our medical equipment,
哈里·马德就会死,就不能行使他的作用了
Harry Mudd will die. He will cease to function.
你们侍奉的任务也就失败了
You will have failed to serve.
我需要分♥析♥目前的情况
I am directed to observe the situation.
他出故障了 - 他快死了
He is malfunctioning. - He is dying.
如果你们带他去进取号♥的医务室,能修复他吗?
If you take him to your Sickbay, will he be repaired?
一定的 - 不
Oh, yes. - No.
他们在撒谎,这是个骗局
They're lying. It's a trick.
麦考伊医生给哈里·马德注射了什么东西,让他看上去像是生病了一样
Dr. McCoy injected something in Harry Mudd to make him look sick.
他们想要回到进取号♥上然后毁了星舰
It's a trick to get back on board and sabotage the ship.
请求被拒绝 - 乌乎拉,你为什么告诉她?
The request is refused. - Uhura, why did you tell her?
因为我想要机器人躯体
Because I want an android body.
我想要永生
I want immortality.
我会永远活下去,舰长,我会永远年轻美丽
I'll live forever, captain. I'll be young and beautiful.
你帮了我们的忙,我们会履行义务
You have been of assistance. We shall fulfill our obligation.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们离开之前会完成对你躯体的程序设定
The programming for your body will be completed before we leave.
乌乎拉…
Uhura...
…太漂亮了!
...beautiful!
我自己都不敢相信
I half believed it myself.
机器人们就等着我们试图逃跑
Well, the androids were expecting an attempt.
现在他们如愿了 - 接下来呢?
And now we've made it. - What's next?
接下来,我们带爱丽丝去漫游仙境
Next, we take the Alices on a trip through Wonderland.
你需要什么吗? - 你需要什么吗?
Do you require something? - Do you require something?
没错,需要你们集中注意力
Yes. Your attention.
他们在干什么? - 他们在庆祝
What are they doing? - They're celebrating.
庆祝什么?
What are they celebrating?
庆祝自己被囚禁
Their captivity.
你们喜欢这音乐吗? - 音乐?
Do you enjoy the music? - Music?
音乐?
Music?
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢你,美丽的女士
Thank you, lovely lady.
你的舞跳的真是太棒了
You dance divinely.
谢谢你,善良的先生
Thank you, kind sir.
她为什么打他? - 她喜欢他
Why does she strike him? - She likes him.
契诃夫先生
Mr. Chekov.
这里无法接纳更多的军官了,立正!
The floor is no place for an officer. Attention!
站直站稳
Now stand absolutely still.
是,舰长
Yes, captain.
现在好多了,契诃夫先生
That's much better, Mr. Chekov.
这不合逻辑
It is illogical.
你说的话不合逻辑
Your statement is illogical.
怎么样了?
How does it look?
完全独♥立♥思考,完全遗忘了所有东西
Completely inner-directed. Oblivious to everything.
很好,不知道史波克那边怎么样了
Good. I wonder how Spock's doing.
当然了,你们的计算法完全能够对跨维度的
Of course. Your computations would inevitably lead to a total description
抛物曲面作出完整的描述
of the parabolic intersection of dimension with dimension.
史波克先生,你的逻辑思维和分♥析♥能力真是无可挑剔
Mr. Spock, you have a remarkably logical and analytical mind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个动作有什么特殊意义吗?
Is there some significance to this action?
我爱你
I love you.
不过,我讨厌你
However, I hate you.
但是我和爱丽丝27完全一样啊
But I am identical in every way with Alice 27.
没错,这就是为什么我讨厌你
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表