剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
And I'll show everything to you as soon as I learn my way around again.
或许我还可以做些事,来回馈你这些年为我做的一切
Maybe I can make up a little for everything you've done for me.
杰佛瑞,我不能和你一起走
I can't go with you, Zefram.
你当然能跟我走,而且你必须跟我一起
Of course you can. You have to.
我的生命起源于此处
My life emanates from this place.
只要我离开这里,我就会停止延续的
If I should leave it for more than a tiny march of days, I'll cease to exist.
我必须要回来,就如同你们必须要消耗 物质来维持生命
I must return, even as you must consume matter to maintain your life.
你的意思是说如果你要成为人类 就意味着失去你原有的一切?
You mean you gave up everything to be human?
但是,即使你留在这里,你最终还是会死的
But even if you stay here, you'll eventually die.
起码此时此刻
The joy of this hour...
我很快乐
I am pleased.
我不能把你扔在这里自己走
Well, I can't just fly away and leave you here.
杰佛瑞寇可兰,你一定要得到自♥由♥
You must be free, Zefram Cochrane.
是你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你照料我,而且还爱我
You took care of me...
我却从来没有理解你的爱
...and you loved me. I never understood.
可是我现在全都明白了
I do now.
我们已经进入标准轨道并且锁定了你们的位置
We're locked in, captain. Standard orbit established.
太空梭停泊港随时准备接收你们
Shuttlecraft Bay standing by to receive you.
史考特,待命
Stand by, Scotty.
寇可兰先生,进取号♥就在轨道上等我们上去
The Enterprise is waiting, Mr. Cochrane.
恐怕我不能带她走了,一旦她离开这里就会死的
I can't take her away from here. If I do, she'll die.
如果我抛下她,她也会死于孤独
If I leave her, she'll die of loneliness.
我此生已经亏欠她太多
I owe everything to her.
我不能就这么抛下她自己走,我爱她
I can't leave her. I love her.
我这么说吓到你们了吗?
Is that surprising?
从一个地球人嘴里说出这话,我一点不惊异
Not coming from a human being.
毕竟你们原本就是不理性的种族
You are, after all, essentially irrational.
想想吧,寇可兰先生
Think it over, Mr. Cochrane.
外面整个银河系都以你为荣
There's a whole galaxy out there waiting to honour you.
我有她就足够了
I have honours enough.
但是你们两个即使在这里也会继续衰老的
But you will age, both of you.
你们不会永生不死
There will be no immortality.
你们会逐渐地衰老最后死亡
You'll both grow old here and finally die.
千百年来人们不一直都是这样的吗?
That's been happening to men and women for a long time.
如果是和她一起白头偕老
I've got the feeling it's one of the pleasanter things about being human,
我觉得这也不失为一件乐事
as long as you grow old together.
你拿定主意了吗?
Are you sure?
这里水源充足气候也很适宜
There's plenty of water here.
种植食物没问题
The climate is good for growing things.
我将来还打算种植一些无花果树
I might even try and plant a fig tree.
男人自古以来不就是播种者吗?
A man's entitled to that, isn't he?
我现在说的都是心理话,舰长
It isn't gratitude, captain.
我看着她,触摸她
Now that I see her, touch her...
我知道我爱她
...I know that I love her.
我们在这里会很幸福地生活在一起的
We'll have a lot of years together, and they'll be happy ones.
祝你万事顺利
All the best.
舰长,还有一件事
Captain?
别把我的事情告诉别人
Don't tell them about me.
我会保守秘密的,寇可兰先生
Not a word, Mr. Cochrane.
吉姆
Jim.
埃普西隆卡纳瑞三号♥星上的战争怎么办?
What about that war on Epsilon Canaris III?
我相信星际联邦会另外找到一位有能力
I'm sure the Federation can find another woman somewhere
阻止战争的女士的
who'll stop that war.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表