剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
And so it was with my Stella.
她督促我来到外太空
She urged me on into outer space.
她并非刻意为之
Not that she meant to,
而是用她那
but with her continual,
永不停歇的,令人厌烦的唠叨…
eternal, confounded nagging...
我常常想念她
Well, I think of her constantly,
每想她一次,我就深入太空一些
and every time I do, I go further out into space.
真有意思
That's very interesting.
你离开了你的妻子,却又把她带在身边
You leave your wife, and then bring her along.
我让机器人们复♥制♥了一个完美的斯黛拉
I had the androids construct a perfect replica of Stella
这样我就可以盯着她,享受远离她的乐趣
so that I could gaze upon her and rejoice in her absence.
先生们,注意了
Gentlemen, attend.
斯黛拉,亲爱的
Stella, dear.
哈考特!哈考特·芬东·马德,你又打什么坏主意?
Harcourt! Harcourt Fenton Mudd. What have you been up to?
肯定没什么好事
Nothing good, I'm sure.
我告诉你,你这个懒惰的,没用的…
Well, let me tell you, you lazy, good-for-nothing...
闭嘴!
Shut up!
很精彩吧?
Marvellous, isn't it?
我终于能对她指手画脚了
I finally have the last word with her,
对你也是
and with you.
你们会喜欢这里的
You will find this quite comfortable.
你们的住处在大厅那边
Your quarters are down the hall.
如果有任何需要… - 我需要我的星舰
If there is anything you need... - Yes, my ship.
我们无权回答此类问题
We are not programmed to respond in that area.
诺曼,谁创造了你?
Norman, who created you?
我们是创造者设计的
The Makers designed us.
他们来自于仙女座星系
They came from the galaxy of Andromeda.
如此说来,你们的创造者不是类人生物了
Then your Makers weren't humanoids.
他们和人类十分相像
They were, as you say, quite humanoid,
但是与你们的文明不同,在那里,机器人十分普遍
but, unlike your civilisation, robots were common.
我们行使一些必要的服务功能
We performed the necessary service functions and freed our makers
使得创造者们的社会秩序更加完美 - 他们怎么了?
to evolve a perfect social order. - What became of them?
我们的太阳变成了新星
Our home planet's sun became a nova.
只有少数勘探部队幸存下来
Only a few exploratory outposts survived.
这只队伍,我自己…
This unit, myself...
…是派往银河系的勘探部队中的一员
...was part of one such outpost in your galaxy.
然后,你们的部分创造者幸存下来了 - 没有,舰长
Then, some of your Makers survived. - No, captain.
时间流逝,他们也去世了
They died, over the stretch of time.
你们如今侍奉谁?
Whom do you serve now?
我们侍奉哈里·马德
We serve Harry Mudd.
他再次向我们提供了目标
He has given us purpose again.
有目标很重要
It is necessary to have purpose.
我们失去目标很久了
We lacked it for a long time.
我们这里藏书量巨大,可供你消遣
We have a very extensive library section for your amusement.
我们的实验室和工作坊
Our research laboratories and workshops
同样设备齐全
are extremely well-equipped.
欢迎你们的使用 - 欢迎你们的来访
You are free to use them. - You are free to visit them.
好好,我们改日再去
All right, we might later.
现在嘛,你们可以退下了
In the meantime, would you mind leaving us?
为什么要我们退下? - 为什么要我们退下?
Why should we leave you? - Why should we leave you?
因为我们不喜欢你们
Because we don't like you.
好了…
Now...
有什么想法吗?
Well. Opinions?
我觉得我们这次麻烦大了
I think we're in a lot of trouble.
很有用,契诃夫先生,老骨头呢?
That's a great help, Mr. Chekov. Bones?
我同意契诃夫的看法,我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Well, I think Mr. Chekov's right. We are in a lot of trouble.
史波克?如果你也说我们有大♥麻♥烦…
Spock? And if you say we're in a lot of trouble...
的确有大♥麻♥烦了
We are.
我们必须想办法找到麻烦的核心
And we must direct our attack to the heart of the matter.
很明显,这么多机器人不可能独♥立♥运行
Obviously, this many androids cannot operate independently.
肯定有中♥央♥控制系统
There must be a central control system
来指挥所有的机器人
which guides the entire android population.
想办法找到它,其他人,观察环境,多多学习
Try and find it. The rest, look around. Learn everything you can.
我去看看能从马德先生那里找到些什么,行动吧
I'll see what else I can find out from Mr. Mudd. Let's go.
相信你很喜欢这里吧,史波克先生
I trust you are enjoying yourself, Mr. Spock.
很有趣
Very interesting.
很有趣
Very interesting.
这个设备非同寻常啊
This is a most unusual device.
这是我们的中♥央♥控制集♥合♥
It is our central control complex.
我记得这里有超过20万个机器人吧?
Did I understand there are more than 200,000 of you?
二十万七千八百零九个
207,809.
这个交换中心看起来很简单啊
This would seem to be a simple relay centre.
你们全部都是通过这个设备控制的吗?
Are all of you controlled through this device?
我无权回答这类问题
I am not programmed to respond in this area.
可以理解
That's quite understandable.
这是我们的芭芭拉系列
These are our Barbara series.
身体表面覆盖着自我修复塑料
The body is covered with a self-renewing plastic
骨架为铍钛合金
over a skeleton of beryllium-titanium alloy.
令人惊叹 - 的确令人惊叹
Very impressive. - I should say so.
我得承认,我喜欢这个风格
Well, I must say, I like the styling.
当然了,她们都是按照我的个人喜好制♥造♥的
They were, of course, made to my personal specifications.
还有梅兹系列,特鲁迪系列也是
As indeed were the Maisie series, the Trudy series,
还有我最喜欢的安娜贝尔系列
and particularly the Annabelle series.
你不相信男性机器人吗,哈里?
Don't you believe in male androids, Harry?
男性?他们有别的用途
Male? I suppose they have their uses.
这样的一具躯体能够维持多久?
How long does a body like that last?
我们的机器人躯体还没有损坏
None of our android bodies has ever worn out.
不过,这种型号♥的预计使用期限是
However, the estimated duration of this model
50万年
is 500,000 years.
50万年?
Five hundred thousand years?
我们的医用机器人可以将人类大脑
Our medi-robots are able to place a human brain
植入与之结构兼容的机器人体内
within a structurally compatible android body.
从此便拥有不老的生命和永恒的美貌
Immortality and eternal beauty.
舰长,我刚刚和诺曼进行了一场十分有趣的对话
Captain, I've just had a most fascinating meeting with Norman.
我确信,我发现了一个至关重要的矛盾之处
I'm convinced that I've discovered a very important inconsistency.
我很高兴你能喜欢,医生
Well, I'm so glad you enjoyed it, doctor.
吉姆,你一定要看看这里的研究设备
Jim, you should see the research facilities.
他们这里的实验室简直是…
They've got a lab down there that...
我可以一辈子待在这里做研究
Well, I could spend the rest of my life studying it.
我就欣赏你这种一心一意追求知识的人
I do so admire a man who devotes himself to knowledge.
你疯了吗,老骨头,没人要待在这个鬼地方
Don't lose your head, Bones, nobody's staying anywhere.
冥顽不灵啊,寇克
Stubborn, Kirk, stubborn.
我不会觉得无聊的,我保证
Well, I wouldn't be bored, I can tell you that.
放开我!什么样的女人…?
Let go of me! What kind of a woman..?
这是最后一个,大人
This is the last one, lord.
妙极了,妙极了!欢迎来到马德王国,史考特先生
Splendid, splendid! Welcome to Mudd, Mr. Scott.
哈里·马德!哦,你这个卑鄙小人
Harry Mudd! Oh, you bogus rat, you.
这一切都是你干的吧?
You're the cause of all this, are you?
我命令你留守星舰的啊
You were ordered to stay aboard.
没错,舰长,我是在留守
Aye, sir, and I stayed,
后来被那个女巨人扔进了传送光束
until that female gargantua threw me into the transporter beams.
她刚说“最后一个”,什么意思?
What does she mean, "the last one"?
我没有告诉你吗?
Didn't I tell you, Kirk?
我传送了几十名机器人到你的星舰上
I beamed a few dozen androids up to your ship.
在过去的几小时里,他们把你的船员都传送下来了
They've been sending your crew to the surface for the past couple hours.
现在你的船员全都在这里了
They're all down now.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
怎么能把所有人都传下来
You can't beam down an entire crew of a spaceship.
星舰上得有人值班
Somebody has to be onboard.
你的星舰上有人啊,一队机器人船员
There is an entire crew aboard. An entire crew of androids.
他们学东西很快的,舰长
They learn very quickly, captain.
现在的情况是,我已经接管了你的整个星舰
The fact is, I've taken over your whole ship.
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do about it.
哈里
Harry.
哈里,你逃不掉的
Harry, you'll never get away with it.
谁能拦得住我? - 星际舰队
Well, who's to stop me? - Starfleet.
可是现在我有自己的星舰了,跟舰队里其他星舰一样快
But now I have a ship of my own, and it's as fast as any in the fleet.
他们要怎么抓住我?
How will they catch me?
自己想想吧,小伙子
Just think of it, laddie buck.
哈里·马德手下的可爱船员已经占领了你的星舰
Harry Mudd, with his own crew of lovelies, aboard your vessel.
自己想想吧 - 我尽量不想
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表