剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Learn everything she knows
之后我就能拿走她的一切 带你回家
so I can end up taking everything she has and bringing you home.
宝贝 这个计划太过冒险
But it's a dangerous play, baby.
你必须要小心
You gotta be careful.
是 我知道 可如果不冒险
Yeah, I know, but I'm not gonna get you back
就没法让你回来过上有意义的人生
and have a life worth living without taking a risk.
你明白吗
You know?
里克 过来
'Riq, come on.
记得小心点 一定小心
Just be careful, please.
妈 我知道了
I got this, Ma.
希望如此
I hope so.
希望如此
I hope so.
朱尼尔
Junior.
妈
Mom?
你... 你怎么来了
What are you... what are you doing here?
你没回家
You haven't been home.
对不起 我们的证人撤诉了 案子泡汤了
Sorry. Uh, our witness recanted, and the case blew up.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你还年轻 积水成渊
But you're still young, and it'll only make you stronger.
我之前就说过
You've heard me say it before,
你追随了安吉拉的脚步 我以你为荣
but I am so proud that you followed in Angela's footsteps.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
安吉拉也会以你为荣的
And Angela would be proud too.
有人寄了这个给你
Um, this uh, came for you in the mail.
是那个律师库珀·萨克斯寄的
It's from that lawyer, Cooper Saxe.
来了个人啊
And then there was one.
手举起来
Arms up.
- 在我腰上 - 嗯
- It's in my waist. - Mm.
看来这些天我们都变得谨慎了
I see we are all being more cautious these days.
跟我来
Follow me.
奥比说你有个提议
Obi says you have a proposition.
是的
Yes, I do.
我想跟着你 这样我才能晋升
I wanna work alongside you so I can elevate.
一旦你们的版图扩张 我就能接管这里
Once you guys expand, I can run shit right here.
莫奈中弹后你还敢提出要求 胆子不小
Bold of you to make demands after a hit on Monet.
我听说动手的人没成功啊
I hear whoever it was didn't finish the job.
你和这件事有关吗
Did you have anything to do with it?
不 不是我♥干♥的
Nah, that wasn't me.
有人对这件事似乎有不同的意见
There seem to be differing opinions on the matter.
你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
混账 你以为你能逃得掉吗
Thought you got away with it, motherfucker?
- 逃什么 - 塔里克 黛安娜看见你了
- With what? - Diana saw you, Tariq.
你想杀我们的母亲
You tried to kill our mother.
小黛 他们到底在说什么 告诉他们是怎么回事啊
D, what the fuck are they talking about? Tell them what happened.
你差点也杀了我
You almost killed me too.
- 安雅·卡温顿 - 凯恩 等等
- Anya Covington. - Wait, Cane.
塔里克 你刚刚说什么
Tariq, what did you just say?
安雅·卡温顿
Anya Covington.
没错 是你女儿
Yes, your daughter.
我派了人盯着她
I got people with eyes on her.
我向你保证 如果我出了什么事
I promise you if anything happens to me
或者我家人出了什么事
or my family ever,
我就派人去对付你女儿
I'll send them people right after your daughter.
真聪明
Clever boy.
总是会有计划 对吧
Never without a plan, are you?
不过 你可能离太阳太近了 亲爱的
But perhaps you've flown too close to the sun, love.
埃菲 怎么回事
Yo, what the fuck, Effie?
- 对不起 塔里克 - 你干了什么
- I'm so sorry, Tariq. - What the fuck did you do?
我告诉了诺玛 你在威胁她女儿
I told Noma that you were threatening her daughter.
我们联手了 我跟着她才有未来
We're working together, and I have a future with her,
所以我不会让这事发生
so I couldn't let that happen.
贱♥人♥
This bitch.
多亏了埃菲 我已经把我女儿转移到了安全的地方
Now thanks to Effie, I've moved my daughter to safety.
我早就想做这事儿了
I've been wanting to do this for a long time.
蹲下
Get your ass down!
我想我♥干♥掉了其中一个
I think I took one of those fuckers out!
- 小布 什么情况 你怎么知道的 - 奥比打电♥话♥给我了
- Yo, B, what the fuck? How did you know? - Obi called me.
他说他欠你的 绿卡什么的
He said he owed you. Something about green cards.
他说他们要弄死你
He said they were gonna fucking clip you.
我还以为你退出了
I thought you was out, man.
不 我不能不管你啊
Nah, I couldn't leave you hanging like that.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我不知道
Man, I don't know.
我觉得我们刚刚挑起了一场战争
I think we just started a fucking war, though.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表