剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
你真的是唯一一个在我身边支持我的人了
you... you've literally been the only person here for me.
我相信你 我知道你是什么样的人
And I trust you. I know who you are.
我永远不会试图改变你的 知道吗
I'm never gonna try to change you, okay?
好吧 但是他们需要换掉这个东西
Okay, but they need to change that.
你可不能
I mean, come on, you can't just...
嗨
Hey.
嗨 贝卡 韦斯顿太太
Hey, Becca. Um, Mrs. Weston.
我非常确定
I am 100% certain
你昨天就应该从这个房♥间搬走的
you were supposed to vacate this room yesterday.
是的 我...很抱歉 我打包有点慢
Yeah, I'm... I'm sorry. I just been little slow on packing
因为他们一直没有告诉我新的房♥间在哪
'cause they haven't sent my new room assignment yet.
这怎么就成我的问题了
And that became my problem how?
我儿子因为你被永久开除了
My son was expelled indefinitely because of you.
妈 布雷登的事情是他自己的选择导致的好吗
Mom, Brayden made his own choices, okay?
你不能怪在塔里克身上
You can't blame Tariq.
塔里克...
Tariq...
这个房♥间是专门给韦斯顿家族用的
this room is dedicated to the Weston family.
你应该在楼前的牌子上
Maybe you saw our name
看见我们家的姓氏了吧
on the plaque in front of the building?
如果没有
Well, if not,
出去的时候记得看一下
catch it on your way out, please.
妈 你真的很让我丢脸唉
Mother, you're fucking embarrassing me.
慢慢收拾吧 我们可以一会再来
Take your time. We can come back.
不用了 我马上就能收好
It's all good. I'm just about done.
即使是你和你的孩子
Even if it's you and your kids
一起独自度过这段日子
going through this life by yourself,
你猜怎么的 你还是必须这么做
guess what. You got to do it.
你有一个女儿对吗
You have a daughter?
- 她过得不是很好 - 你有一个女儿对不对
- She's not doing really well. - You have a daughter?
嗨 莫
Hey, Mo.
你有客人
You got company.
你♥他♥妈♥的过来干吗
What the fuck are you doing here?
也很开心见到您 特哈达夫人
A pleasure as always, Mrs. Tejada.
有个好消息
Great news...
丹堤·斯皮尔斯的顶层公♥寓♥正式归您所有了
Dante Spears' penthouse is officially yours.
这怎么可能呢
How the fuck is that possible?
斯皮尔斯把他的房♥产留给了齐克
Well, Spears left his estate to Zeke,
因为齐克没有遗嘱 所以作为他的亲生母亲
and since Zeke had no will, as his biological mother,
这些就归她所有了
it's hers.
那厮有豪车 私人飞机 还有很多钱
That nigga had cars, a jet, hella cash.
- 这些也都是我的了吗 - 理论上说 是的
- All that mine, too? - Technically, yes.
不过 由于斯皮尔斯生前是联调局的线人
But since Spears was a federal informant
又是高等级的军♥火♥毒品走私商
and high-level arms and drug dealer,
联调局把他的大部分资产都冻结了
the Feds have frozen most of his assets.
这个顶层公♥寓♥是他的资产里
The penthouse is the one thing he owned
唯一名号♥清白的
without dubious title,
我不建议您去争取其他资产
and I wouldn't advise going after the rest.
那会让您被人盯上
It puts a target on your back.
警♥察♥有时间冻结资产
While the police is freezing assets and shit,
怎么不赶紧把在丹堤的飞机棚里
they need to be finding the motherfucker
杀我儿子的人找出来
who shot my son at Dante's hangar.
莫 我相信警方已经尽力在...
Mo, I'm sure they're doing everything...
我他妈跟你说话了吗
I'm not fucking talking to you.
目前还没有什么线索
Uh, there are currently no leads,
不过我和我的同事会留心打听着纽约警局的动态
but my associates and I have our eyes and ears on the NYPD.
如果他们有进展了 我会告诉您的
When they have something, I'll let you know.
你最好是
You do that.
好
Yeah.
嗨 我知道你还在伤心
Hey. I know you're grieving.
可你不能那么跟我说话
But you ain't gonna talk to me like that.
我他妈爱怎么说话就怎么说话
I'll talk to you any way I fucking feel like it.
如果我没记错的话
And the last time I checked,
你现在应该帮我找线索去
you're supposed to be getting me some answers.
我正在尽我的全力
I'm working as hard as I can
寻找杀死齐克的人 好吗
to get the motherfucker that got Zeke, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥能不能冷静点 别一个劲地逼我
You just need to fucking chill and cut me some slack.
等我一枪崩了杀齐克的凶手
I'll cut you some fucking slack
我就不会再逼你了
when I put a bullet in whoever took Zeke away from me.
那这间顶层公♥寓♥怎么办
And what are we gonna do about this penthouse?
我才不要住那厮的房♥子
I can't live in that nigga's house.
我要把那地方卖♥♥了
I'ma sell the shit.
在那之前 你们俩过来
Until then... boys!
凯恩 德鲁
Cane, Dru!
丹堤把他的顶层公♥寓♥留给齐克了
Dante left Zeke his penthouse.
现在是你们的了 我卖♥♥掉之前你们先住进去
It's yours. Y'all live there till I find a buyer.
太好了
Mm, yes.
我要错过我的节目了 你们赶紧闪
I'm missing my show. Y'all get out of here.
...他们的生活
...with their lives,
但这不代表你就需要付钱...
but that doesn't mean you have to pay...
儿子 我们也不想这样
Well, son, this isn't the way we want it to be,
在韦斯顿集团工作
but working at Weston Holdings
是你一出生我们就定下的
is what we've been preparing you for your whole life.
你玷污了韦斯顿家族的名声
You shit on the Weston name.
所以现在你要帮忙给它洗白了
So now you work to help restore it
直到斯坦斯菲尔德愿意收你回去
till Stansfield will have you back.
爸 我人在这呢 你还想让我怎么样
Dad, I'm here. What more do you want from me?
你♥他♥妈♥就不能表达点感激之情吗
How about a little bit of fucking gratitude, dude?
算你走运 做出那种事了还能到这里来
You're lucky to be here after the shit you pulled.
那种事 我可是救了你的命
Shit I pulled? I saved your fucking life is what I pulled.
你就瞎几把扯吧
You're so full of shit, dude.
你们两个都闭嘴
Shut up, both of you.
如果你不认真对待这次机会
I will disown you, cut you off completely,
我会和你断绝关系 一个子都不留给你
if you don't take this opportunity seriously.
鲍比 我相信他会的 放他一马吧
I'm sure he will, Bobby. Cut him some slack.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
布雷登需要学会家族生意
Brayden needs to learn the family business,
还需要学习如何负起责任
and he needs to learn responsibility.
他不能再惹麻烦了
And he needs to stay out of trouble.
嗯 别担心 交给我好了
Well, no worries. I got this.
我会教他一些窍门 就像我教塔斯那样
I'll teach him the ropes, just like I tried to do with Trace.
卢卡斯叔叔 去你丫的
Uncle Lucas, go fuck yourself.
塔斯 小日子过得不错哈
Fucking Trace, charming as ever.
都是遗传啊
It's in the genes.
我要去市区见客户
I got a client meeting downtown.
有什么需要给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call if you need anything.
当然了 跟我来
Of course. Follow me.
你♥爸♥是我哥 我爱他
Your dad's my brother, and I love him,
但是 我的天 他太焦躁了
but, holy shit, is he uptight.
喝威士忌吗
Whiskey?
好啊
Uh, sure.
如果你把我说的话告诉他
If you ever tell him I told you this,
我就把你阉了
I will cut your balls off.
课程纠错真是个天才想法
CourseCorrect was genius.
如果我还在斯坦斯菲尔德
If I was still at Stansfield,
我也会想到的
something I would have thought of.
谢谢 总算有人懂了
Thank you. Finally.
站上证人席 告诉全世界
Taking the stand and telling the whole world
这是你创造的
you created it, eh,
就不那么天才了
is less than genius.
简直愚蠢透顶
That was downright stupid.
我没得选
I had no choice.
你是韦斯顿家的人 我们向来有得选
You're a Weston. We always have choices.
不过
Look...
我看到了你的潜力
I see potential in you.
你的轻重缓急需要改进
Your priorities need polishing.
不过 你的手♥机♥应用表明你是个真正的推销员
But your app shows you're a true salesman.
这是我的天性
It's in my blood.
我们家族的天性
Our blood.
在这里你可以发挥你的才能
And here you can use your talents
多赚十倍的钱
to make ten times the money without having to worry
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表