剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Clear your shit out.
你被炒鱿鱼了
You're done.
你要干嘛呢
What the fuck do you want?
我想谈谈
I want to talk.
我在听呢
I'm listening.
好吧 我需要诺玛和她孩子的照片
All right, so the photo of Noma and her kid, I need it.
我要让我们摆脱诺玛的控制
I'm getting us out from under Noma's control.
我会给你照片的...
I'll give you the picture...
只要你继续让我参与到生意里
if you let me back in the business.
我为什么要这么做 我没法信任你
Why the fuck would I do that? I can't trust you.
而且我也不确信
And I can't fucking trust
如果我交给你 你会不会出♥卖♥♥♥我
you not to give me up if I give it to you.
你不能信任我
You can't trust me?
我私下告诉过你 为了保护劳伦
I told you in confidence that I was getting Lauren
我打算带她离开纽约
out of the fucking city to protect her.
你瞒着我去杀她 - 我是为了保护你
You went behind my back. - And I was trying to protect you.
你是在保护自己 你向来如此
You were protecting yourself, as always.
埃菲 劳伦不是威胁
Listen, Lauren wasn't a fucking threat, Effie.
你一直觉得你知道自己在干些什么
You think you know what the fuck you're doing
你不需要杀了她的
all the time. You didn't need to kill her.
我很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
你太他妈软弱了 这很伤人
You are just so fucking weak, it hurts.
所以我才得出手料理了你的女朋友
And that's why I had to take care of your little girlfriend,
因为你做不到
because you couldn't.
你已经无可救药了
You're just so fucking damaged.
我都不知道我当初为什么要和你混在一起
I don't know why I fucked with you in the first place.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
你还在修速成币的服务器吗
Are you still fixing the CrashCoin servers?
你在韦斯顿集团的处理器
Your processors there at Weston Holdings
在拖慢我们的进度
are slowing us down.
刚刚是什么情况
Yo, what the fuck just happened?
电压不足 整个系统都停掉了
Brownout. The entire system's down.
我们可以远程启动系统
We can reboot the servers remotely.
好吧 那你们还等什么呢 快快行动
Okay, well, what are you waiting on? Chop, chop.
至凯恩: 屋顶上有摄像头 我们得见一面
搞定了吗
Yo, you get it done?
别紧张 兄弟
Yo, yo, yo, relax, my brother.
我们说话这会纽约警♥察♥局在行动呢
NYPD is moving in as we speak.
好吧
All right.
至凯恩&布雷登&莫奈: 在行动了
快点 闪开
Come on! Move!
他们干了什么
They fucking did what?
这次伟大的胜利不仅仅是
This significant victory isn't just a result
我在漫长的执法生涯中
of the contacts I made in my long career
建立的人脉关系的结果
as a law enforcement officer.
它同样归功于我在纽约警♥察♥局的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
It's also due to the hard work and selfless dedication
努力的工作和无私的奉献
of my brothers and sisters in arms in the NYPD.
携手同心 作为纽约人♥民♥
And together, we will ensure
所选出的国会代表
that the great people of New York
我会确保纽约人♥民♥
remain safe under my watch
在我的管辖之下平安无事
as their elected representative in Congress.
我得洗个澡
I need a shower.
我也是 不过我得用漂白剂
Same, but I'll take mine in bleach.
泰特不是从他在纽约警♥察♥局
Tate didn't get that scoop
工作时认识的人那里得到的消息
from anyone he knew from his days at NYPD.
当然不是 问题是 他怎么得到的消息
Of course he didn't, but the question is, how did he get it?
我们... 我们从头到尾再梳理一遍
Okay, let's just... let's go over everything again.
这些是今天截获的毒品
These are the drugs confiscated from today.
这些是昨天牙买♥♥加大道兄弟帮枪杀案现场找到的
These are from the Jamaica Avenue boys shootings yesterday,
另外还有被刚录取的特哈达
as well as the Stansfield University rooftop
存放在斯坦菲尔德大学的屋顶上的
deposited by the newly matriculated Tejada.
并不符合
No match.
泰特和塔里克相互依存
Tate and Tariq feed off each other
就像寄生虫一样
like the parasites that they are.
这些都是相互关联的
This is all related.
我只是不知道怎么联♥系♥起来的
I just don't know how.
我知道泰特黑白两道都有关系
I mean, we know Tate's working both sides here.
如果是塔里克给他的消息呢
What if the tip came from Tariq?
用一次强势宣传换来扳倒对手的结果
A campaign boost in exchange for kneecapping a rival.
有道理... 俄♥国♥佬打击了他们的供应链
Makes sense... the Russians attack their supply lines,
所以他们夺走了俄♥国♥佬的货
so they took away the Russian supply.
现在陷入僵局了 没人卖♥♥货了
And now it's a stalemate. No one's moving any product.
这我可不敢肯定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
也许这些街道是不能碰了
Maybe the streets are off limits,
但以我对塔里克的了解 他一定在哪里偷摸着卖♥♥货
but if I know Tariq, he's moving weight somewhere.
我以我的房♥子做赌注
I bet my house
他和布雷登在从韦斯顿集团卖♥♥货
that he and Brayden are selling out of Weston Holdings.
我已经盯了他们几周了
I've had eyes on them for weeks.
韦斯顿集团没有什么非法药物进出
Nothing's gone in or out of Weston Holdings.
有必要跟进一下
It's worth a follow-up.
华尔街的那些自大的家伙都喜欢毒品
Those Wall Street douchebags love their drugs,
韦斯顿集团是个绝佳的市场
and Weston Holdings is the perfect market for it.
即使塔里克和布雷登很谨慎
Even if Tariq and Brayden have been careful,
他们的客户可能没有
chances are their clients haven't.
塔里克: 搞定了
不得不佩服塔里克啊
Hey, you gotta hand it to Tariq.
他把残局收拾了
He got shit done.
你带来了吗
Did you bring it?
这是什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
我们得从街上撤离 我能拿来的就这些了
We had to pull from the street, so that's all I could do.
好吧 我们可是有一整仓库的货呢
Yeah, we have a whole warehouse of weight, though.
我知道 莫奈把那些货
I know, and Monet got it
都搞去大学和华尔街了
all going to the universities and Wall Street.
我最多只能搞到这么多
So that right there is the best I could do.
但我很快可以再搞到一点
But I can get some more soon.
最好快点 凯恩
Fuck soon, Cane.
要交学费了
Tuition is due now.
你需要多少钱
How much you need?
我不要你的钱
I'm not taking your money.
埃菲 斯坦菲尔德不便宜的
Stansfield ain't cheap, Effie, okay?
我也知道你搞到学费不容易
And I know you ain't got it like that.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
埃菲 我是认真的 好吗
Effie, I'm serious, all right?
我不缺这些钱
I won't miss it.
我说了不要
I said no.
我才不要当你的施舍对象
I'm not gonna be your little charity case.
我会想别的办法的
I'll figure something else out.
在这个国家 工会用繁重的劳动
In this country, labor unions
从他们的雇主那里
exchange backbreaking labor
换来所谓的合理工资
for "Fair" wage from their employers.
硅谷的企业家们用他们数十亿资金作为武器
Silicon Valley entrepreneurs weaponize their billions
以便杠杆控制
to leverage control.
父母管理子女的事业
Parents manage their children's careers
以换取奢侈的生活方式
in exchange for a lavish lifestyle.
这些协议对双方都有利
All of these agreements offer benefits to both sides,
但互利就意味着交易是公平的吗
but does mutual benefit mean that the deal is fair?
谁来说说看 - 只要我们生活在
Anybody? - There is no such thing
一个不平等的社会里
as a completely fair deal
就不存在完全公平的交易
as long as we live in an unequal society.
但我们生活在一个自♥由♥的社会里
But we live in a free society,
所以每个人都有拒绝的权力
so everyone is allowed to say no,
当然 除非有人拿枪指着你
unless there is a gun involved, of course.
那就的看你所谓的枪是什么了
But it depends on what you consider a gun.
权力 信息 筹码 都可以成为武器
Power, information, leverage, those can also be weapons.
如果是这样 也许你不该自己往枪口上撞
But then maybe you shouldn't put yourself in harm's way.
所以你是把这个社会创造的不平等
Oh, so you're blaming the victim for the imbalances
怪罪在受害者头上吗
our societal institutions created?
萨利姆 这不像你会说出的话啊
Seems a little off-brand for you, Salim.
好吧 我们的社会不公平 这是事实
Okay, it's true that our society is unfair.
但我的单身母亲教过我
But what my single mother taught me
当你的上司给你小鞋穿的时候
is that when the boss lowballs you,
你就换个工作
you find another job.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表