剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Mr. Jackson's belongings were already collected
他的家人领走了
by his family members.
你说什么 这不可能
I'm sorry. No, that can't be right.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
什么情况
What the fuck?
要是联调局发现了这个 我们就完蛋了
Yeah, if the Feds got to this, it would've been a wrap for us.
我♥操♥了
Fuck me.
怎么会......
I mean, how do...
确定删除此三张照片吗?
删除
我很高兴听了你的劝 今晚来了这里 塔里克
I'm glad you convinced me to come out tonight, Tariq.
这个地方比传说中还要惊艳
This place is even more impressive than the rumors.
很美 对吧 - 是的 确实很美
Beautiful, huh? - Yeah. It really is.
有了
All right.
那就是弗朗西斯科·隆巴尔迪
That's Francesco Lombardi.
这里是欧洲为数不多的几个
It's one of the few places in Europe
你能看到莱昂纳多·戴尔·维吉奥
where you're gonna find Leonardo Del Vecchio
意大利最富有的人之一
和贝嫂一起聊天的地方
hanging out with Victoria Beckham.
你选的很好
Good call.
你让我很惊喜 塔里克
I've been impressed with you, Tariq.
如果我说我不知道你的过去
I'd be lying if I said
那是假话
I wasn't familiar with your story.
尤其是关于你父亲的事
Your father.
我从未真正了解过我父亲
I never really knew my father.
听起来他至少有两面
Sounds like he had at least two faces.
一面对外 一面对内
One public, one private.
难道不是所有人都如此吗
Well, isn't everybody like that?
我父亲
My father?
他在赌场做事
He ran numbers.
是个小罪犯
He was a petty criminal.
每个人都跟我说我会变成他那样
Everybody told me I was gonna end up like him.
但我没有让他们的期待限制我
But I didn't let their expectations box me in.
我自己的路自己选
I chose my own route.
我希望你也是
I hope you do the same.
你搞什么
What the fuck?
它可能在任何地方
It could be fucking anywhere.
肯定是在什么东西底下
It's gotta be under something,
他一般不会看的地方
somewhere he wouldn't normally look.
奥比说这是
Obi said this is where
隆巴尔迪开私人会议的地方
Lombardi takes his private meetings.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
找到了
Oh, bingo.
快点
Hurry up.
我真厉害
Oh, I'm the fucking man.
你在做什么
你不能上这来
我...
I, um...
你来干吗
我...
Um, I, um...
我很好 谢谢
啊 好吧 卧♥槽♥
Ah! Okay, fuck! Ah!
嗨 冷静点
Hey, chill the fuck out!
不不
Oh, no, no.
完了
Fuck.
客人们不能上这来
Guests aren't allowed up here.
你不说我也不会说的
Well, I won't tell if you won't.
这件艺术品太惊人了 不是吗
This art is incredible, isn't it?
我来这里找
I was up here snooping around
隆巴尔迪的私人艺术藏品
looking for Lombardi's private art collection.
听说非常惊艳呢
I hear it's amazing.
第一次来吗
First time here?
你怎么发现的
What gave it away?
他的私人藏品在这边
His, eh, private collection is this way.
很高兴你回来了 小黛
I'm glad to have you back, Di.
我很高兴在这里
I am happy to be here.
闻到爸爸做的饭就更开心了
Even happier to smell Papi's cooking again.
我知道你妈有多爱我的桑高乔汤
Well, I know how much your mother loves my sancocho.
并且外面很冷
And it's cold outside.
很适合喝汤 对吧 小莫
Perfect for it. Right, Mo?
你知道桑高乔汤让我想起了什么吗
You know what sancocho reminds me of?
还记得我们会去波多黎各的奶奶家吗
Remember when we'd go to G-Mami's in Puerto Rico?
玩黑桃王 然后输的人要服侍所有人
Play spades and the losers would have to serve everybody?
我不记得了
No, I don't remember that.
因为我和我的搭档从没输过一场游戏
'Cause I think me and my partner never lost a game.
没错
I know that's right.
你肩膀的伤长到你脑子里了吧
See, that shoulder injury done went to your brain.
你需要我帮你回忆一下吗 怎么了
You need me to jog your memory? What's up?
需要 如果你需要我教你
I do, and if you need me to teach you something
怎么玩黑桃王...
about how to play spades, dog...
小黛 来厨房♥帮我下
Di. Come help me in the kitchen.
你不可能在玩黑桃王或任何事上打败我
You can't beat me in no spades, in nothing.
我做什么都比你好 兄弟
I beat you at everything, bro.
对对对 - 是真的
Okay. - It's real.
知道了 你个大聪明
I hear you, Dr. Smart ass.
嗯
Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
我只是没有他们的那些回忆
I just don't have the memories they have.
我所有的童年记忆都是去辛辛监狱探监看你
All of my childhood memories of you are visiting Sing Sing.
现在我们在弥补这些回忆了
Well, we're making up for those memories right now.
是吗
Are we?
因为我觉得这是
Because I feel like this is the first time
很久以来第一次
we've talked about something
我们在聊生意以外的东西
outside of the business in a long time.
并且 顺便说下
Which, by the way,
这已经有点引起
is drawing a little too much attention
我经理的注意了
from my manager at work.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, mamita.
我在你享受自♥由♥的时候
I dragged you back into this
把你拉了回来
just when you were getting your taste of freedom.
这是我的错
That's on me.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that's like.
你知道 -嗯
You do? - Yeah.
你以为我想长大以后卖♥♥毒品吗
You think I grew up wanting to sell drugs?
棒球
Baseball.
才是我喜欢的
That was my game.
而且我很厉害哦
And I was nasty too.
发生什么了
What happened?
不可行了
Wasn't in the cards.
我们停手吧
Let's pull the plug.
你不用干了
You're done.
我会和凯恩想办法
I'm gonna work something out with Cane
去别的地方卖♥♥
to go sell somewhere else.
你会是我们家里第一个
You're gonna be the first person in this family
拿到大学文凭的人
to get a college degree,
我不想你把精力放在别的地方
and I don't want you focusing on anything else.
真的吗
Seriously?
谢谢爸爸
Thank you, Papi!
这都是误会
Okay, this is all a big misunderstanding.
我只是来参加派对的
I'm just here for the party!
韦斯顿 布雷登·韦斯顿
Weston? Brayden Weston?
如果你要钱的话 你可以联♥系♥我的家人
You can contact my family if it's money you're after.
我发誓 钱不是问题
Money's no problem, I swear.
没错 韦斯顿先生 我们调查过了
Yes, Mr. Weston. We've done our research.
任何进我家的人都要被调查一番
Standard practice for anybody who enters my home.
太好了... 那你就知道
Okay, perfect... then you know
我没有理由偷你的东西
that I have no reason to steal from you.
就几个月前...
Only a few months ago...
你还是纽约名声大噪的毒品商
you were making headlines as a drug dealer in New York,
而现在 你却在我的图书馆里
and now I find you spying
偷偷摸摸
in my library.
这要我怎么想
What should I make of that?
你理解错了
You have it all wrong.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表