剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Even so, his intel could be the evidence
你们组织犯罪案件需要的证据
we need for your RICO case.
卢卡斯 我是助理检察官詹妮·苏利文
Lucas, this is. Assistant District Attorney Jenny Sullivan.
如果你想让我快速帮你拿到豁免权
If you want me to cut through red tape for immunity,
你就得拿出诚意 然后我们才能达成协议
I'm gonna need a taste before we can agree to anything.
调查速成币
Look into CrashCoin.
我会保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
如果卢卡斯的情报属实 我们就能拿下整个贩毒网络
If Lucas' intel pans out, we get the whole drug network.
现在我们只需要有人投诚
Now we just need someone to flip on the bodies.
如果我们告诉埃菲我们要摧毁贩毒集团
If we tell Effie that we're taking down the drug ring
要是她供出凶杀案的凶手就给她一线生机呢
and offer her a lifeline if she flips on the murders.
行李是怎么回事
What's with the luggage?
跟你不一样 我没有律师 现金流
Unlike you, I don't have lawyers, liquid,
和白人特权来保护我 所以 我只能离开
or white privilege to protect me, so I just... I have to go.
逃跑是我的最佳选择
Running is my best option.
逃多久 一年吗
For how long? A year?
十年吗
Ten?
这是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
没错 布雷登
Yes, Brayden.
我父母含辛茹苦供我上学
All the sacrifices that my parents made
难道是为了我在多伦多东躲西♥藏♥
to send me to school, what, so I can go hide in Toronto,
在麦当劳打工 整天当别人的眼中钉 肉中刺吗
work at a McDonald's with a fucking bull's-eye on my back?
柯克 我说真的 - 我也是
I'm serious, Keke. - I am too.
我父母是好人
Look, my parents are good people.
你也是个好人 - 我不是
You're a good person. - I'm not.
我就是庞氏骗局的一份子
I'm literally a part of a fucking Ponzi.
一旦事情败露 我将被千夫所指
I'll be crucified once this gets out.
好吧 那你为什么要参与进来呢
Okay, then why get involved in the first place?
我刚入行的时候
Look, when I started, Lucas,
卢卡斯是唯一相信我的人
he... he's the only one that believed in me, okay?
他会倾听 他会平等地对待我
He... he listened. He treated me like an equal.
但他只是利用我
But he was just fucking using me.
好吧 那你为什么要保护他
Okay, so then why protect him?
假如你不告发他 他就会先把你捅出去
If you don't turn him in, he's gonna turn you in first.
即使我知道他在哪里 我也得站出来
Look, even if I knew where he was, I'd have to come forward.
我不能那样对我父母
I can't fucking do that to my parents.
假如我让这一切全部消失
If I make this all go away
无人知晓你参与其中
without letting anyone know you were a part of it,
你会告诉我吗
will you tell me?
我保证不会像他那样背叛你
I promise I won't betray you like he did.
那你打算怎么做
How are you gonna do that?
相信我就好
You just trust me.
求你了
Please.
妈妈 你怎么了
Mami, ?Qué te pasa?
什么情况
What the fuck?
吉尔莫 看着她 - 天啊
Guillermo, watch her. - Oh, my God!
古斯塔沃
Gustavo.
快开门
快点
Hurry up!
锁住了
It's locked.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
戈多...
Gordo...
对不起 我别无选择
I'm sorry. I didn't have a choice.
是你母亲
It was your mother.
她要洛伦佐死
She wanted Lorenzo dead.
是莫奈
It was Monet.
不
No.
没问题了吧
All good?
嗯
Yeah.
她说什么了吗
She say anything?
平克: 他去特里贝克地区的一个公♥寓♥了
至平克: 地址发给我 我们到那边碰头
嗨 - 我一直给你发短♥信♥和打电♥话♥
Yo. - I've been texting and calling.
我出来后就没你的消息了
Haven't heard from you since I got out.
我知道 我有很多事要处理
Yeah, I know. I've been dealing with a lot.
怎么了 -你说呢
What's up? - You tell me.
就因为你让我用储物柜 我才被逮捕的
I got arrested because you told me to use the lockers.
我不知道那里装了摄像头
Ah, look, I ain't know there was cameras up there.
我都快一个学期没去那里了
I ain't been up there in, like, a whole semester.
那你丫的干嘛让我去呢 塔里克
Then why the fuck would you send me up there, Tariq?
因为你需要帮助 斯坦斯菲尔德风声太紧了
Because you needed help. You know Stansfield is hot.
你得谨慎评估... 好吧
You gotta do your due diligence... come on, now.
这不公平
That ain't fair.
诺玛有我的照片 我的家人需要我
Noma has a photo of me. My family needed me.
小黛 诺玛也有我和我家人的照片
Listen, Noma had a picture of me and my family as well, D.
因此 当我发现萨克斯是线人时
That's why when I figured out Saxe was a CI,
我制定了一个计划 保护了你
I put together a plan, and I protected you.
所以你没跟联调局合作吗
So you're not working with the Feds?
小黛 你是在问我有没有跟联调局合作吗
Did you just ask if I was working with the fucking Feds, D?
他们那样对待我和我母亲
After what they did to me and my mother,
你真的认为我会和他们合作吗
you really think I would fucking work with the Feds?
你这就过分了
You're bugging.
抱歉 - 你怎么回事啊
I'm sorry. - What the fuck, yo?
我说了我很抱歉
I said I'm sorry.
莫奈把我脑子搞得稀烂
Look, Monet just got my head all fucked up.
我得远离她 逃离这种生活
I need to get away from her and get out the life.
里克 你节奏能慢一点吗
'Riq, can you just slow down for a second?
假如我转去别的州上学 那我们怎么办
If I transfer outta state, where would that leave us?
RSJ来电
你得先为自己打算 好吗
Look, just put yourself first, all right?
发生过埃菲的事后... - 我不是埃菲
After this Effie shit... - I'm not Effie.
我知道 但这不重要
I know that, but it doesn't matter.
我... 我已经没这个心思了
I just... I don't have it in me no more,
小黛 我真的很需要打这通电♥话♥
and I really need to take this call, D.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 - 你准备什么时候告诉我
Yo. - When were you gonna tell me
拉沙德·泰特向证券交易委员会告密了
that Rashad Tate blew the whistle to the SEC?
等等 泰特做了什么
Wait. Tate did what?
该死 好吧 我会处理的 我保证
Fuck. All right, I'ma fix it, I promise.
你最好是
You better.
该死
Shit.
别啊
Come on.
"洛伦佐·特哈达"
"Lorenzo Tejada"?
为什么爸爸的指纹会出现在齐克被谋杀的现场
Why would papi's prints be at the scene of Zeke's murder?
爸爸告诉莫奈是IG杀了齐克
Papi told Monet IG killed Zeke.
喂 德鲁 我和你说话呢
Uh, hello? I'm talking to you, Dru.
爸爸会不会与齐克被谋杀有关呢
Could papi have had something to do with Zeke's murder?
什么 不可能 绝对不可能
What? No, absolutely not.
但这可以解释指纹的问题
But it would explain the prints.
假如莫奈知道了 然后...
And if Monet found out about it, then...
怎么知道 德鲁 谁告诉她的
How, Dru? From who?
天杀的塔里克
Fucking Tariq.
否则他为什么会有那个文件
Why else would he have that file?
塔里克告诉莫奈是爸爸干的
Yo, Tariq told Monet about papi,
然后 莫奈刺♥激♥戈多
and then she gets Gordo all wound up
让戈多确信
and convinces him that
爸爸是杀害弗兰克叔叔的凶手
papi is responsible for Uncle Frank's murder.
伊夫林说莫奈要洛伦佐死
Evelyn said Monet wanted Lorenzo dead.
莫奈脑子有病
Monet is fucked up, okay?
但也没到那地步
But that's a lot even for her.
德鲁 你自己也说了
Dru, you said it yourself.
爸爸告诉莫奈是IG杀死了齐克
Papi told Monet IG killed Zeke.
莫奈不信
She didn't believe him.
她知道那是谎言
She knew it was a lie.
凯恩 怎么回事 - 你丫的早就知道
What the fuck, Cane? - You fucking knew.
所以爸爸才让你管事
That's why papi let you call the shots,
因为你知道是他杀了齐克
'cause you knew he killed Zeke.
可爸爸为什么要杀齐克
But why the fuck would papi kill Zeke?
根本讲不通啊 - 爸爸不是有意的 好吗
That doesn't make sense. - It was a mistake, all right?
他以为他开枪打的是麦加
He thought he was shooting Mecca.
你认为莫奈找人杀了爸爸吗
And you think Monet had papi killed?
我觉得还真他♥娘♥的♥有可能
I thought it was a real fucking possibility.
我跟她提这茬的时候 她威胁要杀了我
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表