剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Ashley.
当然重要
Of course it matters.
真♥相♥是让我们能够站在同一认知起点上
Truth is the fixed point that allows us all
从而作出判断的不动点
to operate from the same place of understanding.
在什么样的世界里
In what world?
真♥相♥的定义是
The definition of truth
与事实或现实相一致
is that which is in accordance with fact or reality.
是的 - 对啊 可这两者并不总是统一的
Yes. - Yeah, those two don't always line up.
你指的是什么 比如什么时候
But how do you mean, though? Like when?
比如 独♥立♥宣言上说
Like how it's a fact that the Declaration of Independence
人人生而平等
says that all men are "Created equal,"
但在现实中 写下这句屁话的人
but in reality, the same man that wrote that shit
却坐拥六百多个奴隶
owned over, like, 600 slaves.
确实 - 是"被奴役的非洲人"
Yeah, that's right. - "Enslaved Africans."
奴隶制是他们的处境 不是他们的身份
Slavery was their circumstance, not their identity.
什么 这根本不是重点好吧
What? That's not even the point. Like, ugh.
真♥相♥比道德更容易成为活靶子
Look, truth is even more of a moving target than morality,
尤其是在特朗普当选之后
especially since Trump.
特朗普也不是每件事都错了
Trump wasn't wrong about everything.
你这话不过是在暴露自己平时关注的新闻来源
You're just revealing what news sources you consume.
根本就没有所谓的
There's no such thing
普遍真理 - 成熟点吧
as universal truth. - Grow up.
如果人们对媒体报道的新闻头条
But if there's a general consensus
能够达到共识 那它也相当于真♥相♥了
of the headlines being reported, it might as well be true.
对 就是这个意思
Right, that's what I'm saying.
就像所有媒体
Like what all the media outlets
对黛安娜爸爸的报道
are saying about Diana's dad.
没错 - 好了
Exactly. - Okay, please,
请大家不要拿同学的不幸作为例子
let's not use your classmate's tragedy as an example.
为什么不行 她又不在这里
Wait, why not? I mean, she's not here.
与洛伦佐·特哈达
And the consistency of the stories
犯罪历史故事的一致性
about Lorenzo Tejada's criminal past
共同塑造了
collectively determine
这个人在外界眼中的真♥相♥
what will be accepted as truth about the man.
等等 让我猜猜
Wait, so let me guess.
你认为所有关于我和我家人的报道
You think everything reported about me
都是真的了
and my family is true, then, huh?
你们这些人简直离大谱
Listen, y'all are buggin'.
媒体也不过是一群
Okay? Media's full of individuals that'll tell you
为了达成自己的小九九
whatever the fuck they
可以口不择言的个体
want to service their little stupid agendas.
你们全都坐在这里 装作从没有失去过谁的样子
Y'all gonna sit up here and act like y'all never lost someone.
黛安娜失去了她的父亲 都给我放尊重点
Diana lost her father. Have some fucking respect.
我需要你们帮忙安排葬礼的事
I'm gonna need y'all help with the funeral.
当然 妈 你需要什么尽管说
Of course, Ma, whatever you need.
警♥察♥有说什么吗 怀疑的对象之类的
Did the cops say anything, like who did it?
小黛 他们什么时候在乎过我们
Since when do they care about us, D?
他们什么都不知道 大概永远也不会弄清楚
They don't know shit, and they probably never will.
街头的传闻说 是俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的
Word on the block, it was the fucking Russians.
我们做掉了卡斯蒂略的上家 出于报复 他们杀了爸爸
They took out Papi for what we did to Castillo's connect.
街头
The block?
德鲁 你知道那些都只是八卦和谣言
Dru, you know that's just gossip and rumors.
是啊 那还是你出的主意
Yeah, and that was your idea.
但我们并没有动手
But we didn't pull the trigger on that.
除非你能确定 你刚是打算做什么
So unless you know for sure, you're just about to, what,
凭着些胡话去找俄♥罗♥斯♥人拼命吗
roll up on the Russians on some bullshit?
让我猜猜 你没问题吗
And let me guess. You cool with this?
我不希望任何人动手
Look, I don't want anyone making moves
除非我们有证据证实
unless we have proof to back it up,
尤其牵扯到那帮天杀的俄♥罗♥斯♥人的
especially on them fucking Russians.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't need that heat.
德鲁
Dru.
妈 没关系 我去看看他
Ma, it's okay, I got him.
德鲁
Dru.
这事要你来帮忙
This is how you help.
这是洛伦佐的人寿保险单
It's Lorenzo's life insurance policy.
好吧 不过这种事不是归黛安娜管吗
Okay, ain't this like a Diana thing?
你父亲走了 该你撑起这个家
Look, with your father gone, it's time you man up
学会怎么处理我们明面儿上的钱了
and learn how to handle our clean money.
一切照旧 听见没
And shit stays that way, you hear me?
听见了
I hear you.
但是 妈 那天我们谈过之后
But, you know, Ma, the other day after we talked,
你似乎有话想问问洛伦佐
seemed like you might've had some questions for Lorenzo.
怎么 因为他骗我说IG杀了齐克吗
Why, 'cause he lied about IG killing Zeke?
你真以为 我会杀了与我相伴二十多年的丈夫
You think that would make me kill my husband of over 20 years,
杀了我孩子的爸爸吗
the father of my children?
我不知道
I don't know.
对 你还是老样子 屁也不懂
No, as usual, your ass don't know shit.
要是我杀的他 那你怎么没死
If I would do that to him, why your ass ain't in the ground too?
你知道你♥爸♥的秘密 还瞒着我
You kept your father's secrets from me.
怎么 你怕我下一个杀你么
What, you sweating I'm aiming for you next?
幸好我没杀你♥爸♥ 是吧
It's good I ain't kill your father, huh?
我去处理下 - 嗯 去吧
I'ma go handle this. - Yeah, you do that.
别自己琢磨算账的事
And stop trying to put two and two together,
咱俩都知道 你个呆瓜二加二都能算成五
'cause we both know your dumb ass always ends up with five.
劳伦出了什么事
What the fuck happened to Lauren, huh?
她怎么死的 小布 你可别糊弄我
How the fuck did she die? Don't fuck with me, B.
你看见新闻了 她是掉河里淹死了
You heard the news. She drowned in the river or some shit.
不可能
The fuck she did!
我知道她被谋杀了 因为他们在调查我
I know she was murdered because they're investigating into me.
告诉我 那晚她到底发生什么事儿了
So tell me what the fuck happened to her that night!
操 行 操 塔里克
Fuck, okay, fuck, 'Riq.
我是一切照你说的做的
I tried to hold it down for you exactly how you said.
我带她出城
I tried to get her out of fucking town,
哪怕凯恩要杀我
even though Cane was gonna kill me.
他妈的 凯恩和这事有什么关系
What the fuck does Cane gotta do with this shit, B?
我不知道 他来找我
I don't know. He came to
跟我说 劳伦用监听器录下了我们的谈话
me and said Lauren had us on a fucking wire.
他怎么知道的
How the fuck does he know that?
我他妈的怎么知道 我屁话没说
I don't fucking know. I didn't say shit.
那肯定是埃菲了 是吧
It must have been Effie, then, huh?
肯定是她 告诉我
It must have been her. Tell me.
嗯 操 肯定是埃菲
Yeah, fuck, it must have been Effie.
该死
Fuck.
听好了 什么也别和她说 好吗
Listen, don't say shit to her about this, all right?
好
Yeah.
西奥·罗林斯就是天赐的公♥关♥
Theo Rollins is a PR boon.
被冤枉的生病的非裔美国人
Sick, wrongfully accused African American man
受有希望成为国会议员的泰特的鼎力相助
gets prison sentence commuted by the governor with an assist
被州长减刑
from congressional hopeful Councilman Tate.
我意思是
I mean...
我去
Fuck.
真不错 - 是啊
It's good. - Yeah.
真不错 - 说的太他妈对了
It's good. - Damn right, it is.
你的民♥意♥票数一定腾飞
Your polling numbers will skyrocket.
行行行 萨克斯 得了
Okay, okay, okay, Saxe, all right.
你说动我了
You, uh... you sold me on it.
不过你也知道人情往来怎么运作
But you know how this works.
你想让我帮忙
If you want me to grease the wheels,
就得拿出诚意
I'm gonna need something in exchange.
我把我表给你
Uh, you-you can have my watch.
这是我收到的礼物 - 首先 你怎么敢的
I mean, it was a gift. - First of all, how dare you?
其次 这就是块垃圾
Second of all, that shit is trash as fuck.
不
No.
不 呃
No. Um...
我要你的朋友戴维斯
I want your guy Davis
发动一场反对我对手的运动
to wage an opposition campaign against my opponent.
嗯 - 呃
Yeah. - Uh...
没错 采访 专栏文章 给他来个全套
Yeah, interviews, op-eds, the whole nine.
他帮你做不光彩的勾当
He does your dirt.
我清清白白
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表