剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
我不能让她出事
I can't let anything happen to her, man.
除了你跟布雷登 她就是我唯一的亲人了
She's the only family I got other than you and B.
里克 我有事要跟你说
'Riq, I need to tell you something,
不过你可别激动啊
but I don't want you to freak out.
说吧
Talk to me.
我想在斯坦菲尔德卖♥♥货
I wanna start moving weight at Stansfield.
等下 什么 埃菲你疯啦
Wait, what? Are you crazy, Effie?
经过布莱登的供状 还有我的事之后 那里很危险的
It's too hot, after Brayden's confession, my shit.
- 你这样不好 - 不是的
- You're buggin'. - Well, but not for me, though.
这就是个副业
And it'd just be a side hustle.
我把货稀释了
You know, I step on the product here,
那帮蠢孩子肯本尝不出来
these stupid-ass kids won't know the difference,
而且这也不影响我们帮诺玛卖♥♥货
and it won't cut into what we owe Noma.
首先 你为啥要干副业呢
First of all, what do you need a side hustle for?
从我开始卖♥♥货起
Well, since I started selling,
我心里一直有个安全数字
I've always had a safety number in mind...
够上大学 读研
enough for college, grad school.
好吧 原来你在攒钱
Okay, so you're saving your money.
所以你才开着那辆破车
That's why you're driving that beat-up car.
起码我有辆车
Hey, at least I got one.
而且我开车路过的时候条子眼皮都不抬一下
And 12 don't even look twice when I roll past.
我从没想过这些
You know, I never really thought about it...
你一直都是靠自己打拼
You just bein' out here on your own like that.
我懂了
So I get it.
也许你应该在这里卖♥♥货
Maybe you should start moving that shit out here,
赚点外快
make a few extra bucks.
你认真的
You mean it?
嗯
Yeah.
如果有人聪明到不会被抓 那一定是你
If anyone's smart enough to not get caught, it's definitely you.
萨利姆 谢谢
Thank you, Salim.
好的 我们开始上课吧
All right. So let's get started, huh?
人力资本
Human capital.
有人能告诉我这是什么意思吗
Can anybody tell me what that means?
黛安娜
Diana.
在我看来 意思就是让别人留在身边 以便利用
To me, it means keeping people around so you can use them.
好 举个例子
Okay. Give me an example.
以我的家庭为例
Uh, let's take my family, for instance.
一旦我对他们没了用处
The minute I wasn't useful to them,
他们就不想和我扯上任何关系了
they didn't wanna have anything to do with me.
真抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有别的看法吗
Any other perspectives?
看过阅读材料后的看法
Perhaps from the assigned reading.
- 托马斯 - 人力资本是指
- Thomas. - Human capital is the economic value
工人的技能和经验对雇主的经济价值
of a worker's skills and experience to their employer.
你的意思是说 那些获得必要条件的机会较少的人
So you're saying that those with less access
身价较低
to those requisites are less valued.
而那些有机会的人就可以虐待其他人
And those with access get to abuse everyone else
因为后者缺乏选择
due to their lack of options.
想必这些你清楚的很吧
I guess you'd know all about that, right?
你的家族利用了多少人
How many people has your family used
才让你的姓氏出现在礼堂
to get your name on the auditorium
让你坐在这个位置上
or you in that seat?
我认为我的家庭不是指定阅读的主题
I don't think my family was a topic in the assigned reading.
我们是不是该问是否任何人都可以被利用
Shouldn't we be asking if anyone can actually be used?
在资本主义制度下 所有工作都是契约式的
You know, in capitalism, all work is contractual.
人们根据自己的贡献获得报酬
People get paid based on what they contribute.
即使是很小的数额
You know, even if it's a small amount,
也比他们自己做的要多
it's still more than what they could do for themselves.
如果这是个谎言呢
But what if it's a lie?
比如 有人告诉你某样东西没有价值
Like when someone tells you something isn't valuable
好让自己能占有呢
just so they can take it for themselves?
哎哟 听着挺愤怒啊
Ooh, now, that shit sounds hella personal.
我同意 永远不让员工知道自己的价值
Well, I agree it's in a corporation's best interest
对公♥司♥来说是最有益的
to never let a worker know how much they're worth.
工人们会为了一份工作而相互削价
Damn, that's messed up because workers will just
真是太糟糕了
undercut each other for a job.
你不就削价截胡了泰特团队的实习机会
Like you undercut me for that Tate internship.
你说什么
Excuse me?
泰特拒绝了你 然后雇佣了我
Look, Tate said no. Then he said yes.
你想知道原因 不如先看看自己
You want answers, you need to look inside first.
行了 行了
Okay, okay.
在课堂上 就算有点私人恩怨
It may get personal in here, but it will always
也要互相尊重 知道吗
be respectful. Understood?
- 好的 女士 - 好的
- Yes, ma'am. - Yes.
好 让我们回到正题
Okay. Let's get back on topic.
人力资本
Human capital.
我知道你在课堂上讲你被家族利用
I see where you're comin' from now in class
是什么意思了
about being used by your family.
- 我谷歌♥了一下你的父亲... - 等等 你干了啥
- I Googled your dad... - Wait, you did what?
我喜欢你 戴安娜
I like you, Diana.
我想多了解你一点
And I wanna know you more.
但你父亲的那些指控...
But your father's charges...
毒品和过失杀人
The... the drugs and manslaughter
都因为技术性细节被撤销了
overturned on a technicality?
有点太扯了
That's a lot.
够了 萨利姆 你可以来问我
Okay, Salim, but you could've asked me,
我会跟你解释我不是那样的人
and I would've told you that's not who I am.
我来斯坦菲尔德是因为我自己想来
I'm here at Stansfield because I wanna be.
你没必要通过谷歌♥来了解我
You didn't have to Google me to find out.
我...
I...
为啥那大兄弟一直盯着你
Why is that brother starin' at you?
那是我亲哥哥
That's my actual brother.
对
Yeah.
- 好吧 - 凯恩 你怎么来了
- Okay. - Cane, what are you doing here?
怎么 不能来看看我的宝贝妹妹吗
What? Can't check up on my baby sis?
看看你最近都跟谁一起玩
Huh? See who you been kicking it with lately?
这非洲佬是谁
Who's the holy hotep?
在下萨利姆
The name's Salim.
萨利姆·艾希·弗里曼
Salim Ashe Freeman.
你这烂名怎么听着像瞎编的呢 兄弟
That shit sounds made the fuck up, my brother.
好了, 那...
Okay, um...
萨利姆 等我一下就好
Salim, just give me a second,
我马上就回来 好吗
and I'll be in there, all right?
家事
Family stuff.
- 可以吗 - 好的
- Remember? - Sure.
凯恩...
Cane...
来 拿着
Here, take this.
你搞什么 凯恩 我不需要那东西
Seriously? What the fuck, Cane? I don't need that.
你到底来干啥的
And why are you even here?
如果是要续货 你可以回去了
If it's for a re-up, go handle your business
- 他妈的离我远点 - 放松点 老妹 行吗
- and stay the fuck out of mine. - Whoa, relax, Stella, okay?
我不是来搞砸你的美妙生活的
I'm not here to fuck up your groove.
不是续货的事
And this ain't about a re-up.
多亏了塔里克 学校这边不能碰了
Campus is hot as fuck right now, thanks to Tariq.
我就是来看看你 小黛
I'm here for you, D.
你还好吧
You good?
嗯 我很好
Yeah. I'm good.
你对那个萨利姆了解多少
What you know about brother Salim?
他只是我的助教和老板而已
He's just my TA and my boss, nothing else.
你...你的老板
Your... your boss?
朝九晚五的那种
Like a nine to five?
像...
Like a...
不 我不能让你离了家门后过成这样
Nah. I can't let you go out like that, D.
快拿着
Here, take this.
听着
Listen...
我知道在外面日子有多困难
I know how hard this shit can get, okay?
来公♥寓♥吃个晚饭吧
Come on by the penthouse, have dinner.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll text you.
- 好的 - 就这样
- Okay. - All right?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表