剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
不过 他在坐牢 所以不能参加
but he can't participate while he's in custody.
我跟他说过 我要捞他出来的
Well, I told him I'm getting him out.
你只管准备好需要的文件
Just get whatever fucking paperwork you need
让我哥可以加入试验
to get my brother into that trial.
库珀·萨克斯
Cooper Saxe.
西奥·罗林斯上诉案子准备得怎么样了
Where the hell are we with Theo Rollins' appeal?
戴维斯
Davis.
你打扰我用午餐了
Yes, you are interrupting my lunch.
我不记得我允许过你吃东西了
I don't remember giving you permission to eat.
我从地检署弄来一份档案卷宗复印件
I got a copy of the case file from the DA's office,
说出来你肯定不信
but you're not gonna believe this.
一半的内容都被涂黑了
Half of it's redacted.
普通过失杀人案件而已 根本讲不通
It makes no sense for a run-of-the-mill manslaughter case.
那就把涂黑的清理一下
Okay, well, un-redact that shit
挖一下他们想要掩盖什么
and find out what they're trying to cover up.
这样就能救西奥出来了
That's how we get Theo out.
- 我正在努力 - 去你♥妈♥的♥努力
- I'm working on it. - Fuck working on it.
把这事办妥了 萨克斯
Get it the fuck done, Saxe.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing...
查一下谁在监控丹堤·斯皮尔斯的顶层公♥寓♥
Find out who the fuck's surveilling Dante Spears' penthouse.
联邦线人丹堤·斯皮尔斯
Federal informant Dante Spears?
他三个月前被人杀了
He was murdered three months ago.
警♥察♥应该不会再蹲守犯罪现场了吧
I doubt the cops are still sitting on the crime scene.
有人在盯着 查一下是谁
Well, someone is. Find out who.
这是个案子吗
Is this a case?
- 谁是委托人 - 把它算进杂费里去吧
- Who's the client? - Charge it to miscellaneous.
为什么罗林斯的案子对戴维斯这么重要
Why is this Rollins case so important to Davis?
- 我不知道 - 那赶紧查
- I'm not sure. - Well, find out.
没准能给我们点线索 比这些更有用的线索
Maybe it'll give us something, something more than this.
我告诉过你
I told you.
他很聪明 不会在文件上留下犯罪证据的
He's too smart to leave a smoking gun in his files.
至少我有主意
At least I have ideas.
你可没琢磨出任何
You haven't come up with anything
可以证明戴维斯越线
to prove that Davis has crossed the line
帮塔里克和特哈达家族做事的证据
and working for Tariq and the Tejadas.
我还以为你是下定决心
I thought you were committed
要找到杀害劳伦·鲍尔温的凶手呢
to nailing Lauren Baldwin's killers.
很显然 我是要办这个案子
Obviously I'm committed to this.
我冒着被吊销执照的风险帮你
I'm risking my law license to help you.
你什么都找不到 也算不上是风险吧 对吗
Well, it's not much of a risk if you don't find anything, is it?
我会找到的
I'll get something.
戴维斯又开始帮塔里克做事了
Davis is actively working with Tariq again.
- 他们在办公室间见面了 - 好吧
- They met in the office. - Okay.
他们说什么了
Well, what was said?
我不知道 他们没让我参与会面
I don't know. I-I was kept out of the meeting.
我以为他信任你呢
I thought he trusted you.
找些我能用得上的东西 好吗
Just get me something I can work with, okay?
- 拜托 - 你... 你要走了
- Please. - What, you're... you're leaving?
我以为你会留下来呢
I thought you might stick around.
我们有一段时间没那个了
We haven't, uh, you know, in a while.
是啊 但我没那个的心情
Yeah, well, I haven't really been in the mood.
你知道什么能让我性趣大增吗
You know what gets me in the mood?
证据 让我疯狂
Evidence. Turns me into a freak.
所以 来点证据 我就考虑留下来
So maybe find me some evidence, and I'll stick around.
- 等等 - 怎样
- Uh, wait. - What?
- 怎样 - 你...
- What? - You, uh...
你有没有派人监视丹堤·斯皮尔斯的顶层公♥寓♥
you have anyone surveilling Dante Spears' penthouse?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
戴维斯提了这件事
Well, Davis mentioned it.
打听打听 看你能查到什么
Ask around. See what you can find out.
现在要我为你干活吗
Because I work for you now?
我所提供的信息越多 他便越信任我
The more I give him, the more he trusts me,
我能得到的权限就越多
the more access I get.
你在耍我吗 萨克斯
Are you playing me, Saxe?
怎么会呢
Come on.
你真怀疑我啊
Really?
最好不是
You better not be.
操
Fuck.
白皮大明星 你到底想怎样啊
What you fuck you want, white Urkel?
- 凯恩 有件事很严重 - 别骗我
- This is serious, Cane. - Better be.
大半夜的把我喊到这儿来
You got me out here in the middle of the fucking night.
一个叫巴什的家伙
There's this guy Bash.
他帮我和塔里克建立了课程纠错
He helped me and Tariq set up CourseCorrect.
你们公♥司♥的登记备案申请书有他的名字
His name is on your corporate filings,
是西蒙·斯特恩腿子
partners with Simon Stern.
怎么 你在质疑特哈达家族的能力吗
What? You don't think the Tejadas do they due diligence?
小白 接着说
Get on with it, white boy.
他知道我在庭审时撒谎
He knows I lied in court.
他威胁说要告发我们 除非我们拿钱收买♥♥他
He's threatening to snitch unless I pay him off.
那他还活着
And he's still breathing?
你得弄死这家伙
Nah, you got to put his bitch ass down
- 尽快解决 - 我知道
- with the quickness. - Yeah, I know.
可我会因此惹上麻烦
But that could get back to me.
所以我在想 或许
So I was thinking maybe, you know...
- 你 - 啥 我
- You... - What? Me?
老哥 你喊我出来就为这事
Nigga, that's why you got me out here?
凯恩
Cane.
我他妈的 我为你解决了劳伦
I... I fucking... I killed Lauren for you.
帮我 当时我们可是一根绳上的蚂蚱
For me? Last I recall, your dumb ass was on that wire, too.
好吧 我为我们杀了她
Okay, well, then I... I did her for us.
这不重要
Doesn't fucking matter.
巴什要是告诉警♥察♥的话 我们都完了
If Bash snitches, we're both fucked.
就因为你跟两面三刀的小人做生意
So I got to take care of this because you got into business
我就得来收拾烂摊子
with some disloyal motherfucker?
差不多就是这样
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
我把他办了 你跟我一起去
Listen, I do this, you coming with me.
不行 这主意不...
Yeah, no, I don't think that's such a...
"不行 这主意不太行"
"Yeah, no, I don't think that's a great fucking idea,"
他♥娘♥的♥有钱人啊
Silver fucking spoon.
起绰号♥谁不会啊
You know I could very easily
我也能给你起的好嘛
come up with nicknames for you, too, right?
凯恩
Cane.
我没打算给你起绰号♥啊
I wasn't gonna call you any names!
塔里克 贵客光临
Tariq. This is a pleasant surprise.
没想到
Okay.
被斯特恩抛弃后 你的生活还蛮滋润
Good to see that Papa Stern kicking you to the curb
可以啊
didn't stop you from living well.
不 我很有办法
No. If it wasn't already apparent to you,
难道你不知道吗
I am very resourceful.
不过 你来这是因为其他的事吧
But that's not what you're here to discuss.
不跟你绕弯子了 是的
In a way, I am.
我有个建议 对我俩都好
I have a solution for both of us.
说来听听
Ooh, I'm very curious.
我正准备吃晚餐 你要来点吗
I was just sitting down for dinner. Can I get you something?
不用了 给我来杯水就行
Nah, I'm good. Uh, I'll take some water.
气氛不怎么那样 不过也过得去
Not very festive, but okay.
我最近正在创业
So I'm forming a new business startup.
资金从哪来
Funded by?
我只能告诉你
All I can tell you is that
是位来自海外的金主
it's an investor from overseas
财大气粗 我觉得你可以参与进来
with very, very deep pockets, and I think that you have a role.
你想雇用我
You're offering me a job?
不如说是血汗股权投入
Nah, more like a... a sweat-equity interest.
这是门一本万利的生意
You know, we're gonna be generating a lot of cash,
我只需要你帮我洗钱
and I'm gonna need to clean it the right way.
你熟知经商技巧 能助我一臂之力
With your business skills, you could help,
除此以外
and on top of that, you know,
赚的比你要的多得多
earn a little more than what you been asking.
血汗股权
Sweat equity, huh?
我像是喜欢付出血汗的人吗
Do I look like someone who likes to sweat?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表