剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
保重
Careful.
- 嗯 - 爱你
- Yep. - Love you.
警♥察♥酒吧在上一个街区
Cop bar's up the block.
我在值班
I'm on duty.
倒杯水就行了
Water's fine, though.
不过看上去 你需要客源啊
Although I-it does look like you could use the business.
客流量少呢
Light crowd.
我猜帮派飞车扫射就会有这样的结果 对吧
I guess a gang drive-by does that, huh?
嗨 顺便问下 那个...德鲁怎么样了
Hey, how's, uh... how's Dru, by the way?
搞得像你在乎一样
Like you give a fuck.
可能我问他本人比较好
Maybe I'll just ask him myself.
既然我来都来了
While I'm here...
我想给你个结束这一切的机会
I wanna give you a chance to end all this.
你来一趟 我们好好聊聊
You'll come in. We'll have a nice talk.
不需要带上你的律师
No need to bring your lawyer,
除非你想在他面前坦白你是杀卡丽的凶手
unless you want him to see you confess to Carrie's murder.
门在那边 走好
The door's where you left it.
我很享受在这里的聊天
You know, I am really starting to love these chats.
这酒吧看起来真好
And the bar looks great.
好得不像个犯罪现场
It's like it was never a crime scene.
我会仔细查阅你的承包商名单的
I'll be sure to look up the name of your contractor.
记得联♥系♥我
Call me.
别操心"谁杀了齐克"了
No need to worry about that "Who killed Zeke" Shit.
还有你打了就挂的电♥话♥...
And all that callin' and hangin' up you was doing...
别再这么做了
Don't do that again.
都已经处理好了
It's been handled.
特哈达夫人 我很高兴听到
Mrs. Tejada, I'm happy to hear
你终于安心了
that you found a sense of peace,
但我可没给你打电♥话♥
but I never called you.
如果你没什么进展也无所谓
Look, if you ain't got shit, it's cool.
别对我撒谎就好
Just don't lie to me.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
没有
No.
我来不仅是为了这件事
That's not all I'm here about.
他来我酒吧了
He came by the bar.
说要是我愿意去谈话 他就离开
Said if I come in for a talk, he goes away.
不行
No.
不行 这可行不通
No. That's not how this works.
你得守口如瓶
You got a mouth on you,
也绝不要靠近他
and you are not going anywhere near his ass.
我像是来征求你的批准的吗
Does it look like I'm asking you for permission?
我要知道我的家人有多危险
Look, I need to know how exposed my family is.
我 凯恩...
Me, Cane...
你
you.
好吧
Okay.
但如果我们这样做...
But if we do this...
你就要按我说的做
you need to do exactly as I say.
行
All right.
扔掉那个老手♥机♥
Ditch that old burner.
找个时间联♥系♥我
Call me with a time.
妈的
Fuck.
你怎么把黛安娜扯进来了
How'd you get Diana into this?
我没把任何人扯进来 好吗
Hey, I didn't get anyone into shit, okay?
妈朝麦加开了一枪
Ma put that bullet into Mecca...
还是那个叫丹堤的 不管他叫啥 反正死了
Or Dante, whatever the fuck his name was, he's dead.
所以我们现在都牵扯进来了
So now we're all in this together.
现在 我有个能摆脱这一切的计划
Now, I got a plan that's gonna get us in the clear.
很明显 我们现在被监视了
Obviously, it's a lot of eyes on us.
所以 当我出现的时候 你按我说的做
So, when I show up, you need to do what I say
并拿走我给你的东西
and take what I give you.
- 你听见了吗 - 我要听你说吗
- Do you hear me? - Do I hear you?
谁死了 轮到你管事了是吗
Who the fuck died and made you king?
你想让我处理 还是你来
You want me to handle this, or you got it?
小黛 听你哥哥的
Listen to your brother, D.
我们在学校里结交朋友时不够谨慎
We haven't been careful with the company we keep at the school.
你们说的是埃弗雷特吧
You must be talking about Everett.
真的吗 小黛
Really, Di?
我想说的是 不管我们做什么
What I'm saying is, whatever we do,
我们都要互相扶持
we gotta look out for each other.
在我看来 我们得抓紧时间卖♥♥货了
As I was saying, we got a little time to move a lot of weight,
否则诺玛会把我们都杀了
or Noma's coming after all of us.
格林德: 你好啊
格林德: 来张照片呀
弗兰克叔叔的孩子们
And it seems Uncle Frank's
似乎在布鲁克林干得不错
boys got something good going in Brooklyn.
嗯 替俄♥罗♥斯♥人卖♥♥货
Yeah, moving product for the Russians.
他们才不需要我们
They don't need us.
更别提我们还做掉了他们的爸爸
Not to mention what we did to their pops.
喜欢你看到的吗
所以我们要把他们铲除
Which is why we take them out.
占了他们的门路 再去抢别处的地盘
Make what's theirs ours, then go after the rest of the borough.
杀弗兰克的儿子
Kill Frank's sons...
吉尔莫, 戈多, 吉尔伯托吗
Guillermo, Gordo, Gilberto?
兄弟 我知道他们的名字
Nigga, I know they fuckin' name.
就因为我们不像小时候那样亲近了
So just because we aren't as close to them
你就能对他们下的了手吗
as we were when we were kids, you would do that shit?
他们还是我们的家人啊
They're still like family.
现在连家人也不算什么了吗
What, that don't mean shit right now?
好吧
Okay.
把卡斯蒂略家的麻烦事都转移我们这边来
How about how dumb it would be to bring all that heat on us
这主意有多么愚蠢
from the Castillos...
还有他们的手下
and their people?
他们的上家 条子
The connect's? 12?
想好了..
Look...
我们可没有人手来开战
we don't have the bodies for a war right now.
你是只放下电♥话♥在一个劲儿地唠叨呢
Did you just put your phone down to bitch,
还是有了什么方案呢
or do you have a solution?
我们干掉他们的上家
We take out their connect.
取而代之
Then we become the connect.
就这么简单
Simple.
他们会经历一个短期打击
They take a short-term hit
直到他们接受现实 卖♥♥我们的货
till they're up and moving our product.
然后 我们所有人
Then, with all of us,
再去接管布鲁克林就容易了
taking over Brooklyn should be easy.
逼他们就范
Force their hand.
那时候大家都能拿得更多...不错
That way, everybody's eating off a bigger plate... smart.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人认为是卡斯蒂略家的人
But if the Russians think the Castillos
- 袭击了他们... - 或者在背后捣鬼
- made a move on them... - Or went behind their back
- 搞砸他们的生意 - 好了 都放松
- and fucked with their business... - All right, y'all relax.
我知道了 我来联♥系♥帮手
I got it. I'm calling the plays.
你来吗
Excuse you?
我认为应该是爸爸来
I think papi should handle that call.
我说我来
I said I got it.
爸
Pa.
让凯恩来吧
It's Cane's call.
他出的主意
His plan.
我们按他说的做
We're gonna do what he says.
权力归于人♥民♥
Power to the people.
标语“权力归于人♥民♥”曾被黑人左派组织“黑豹党”(1966-1982)使用 抗♥议♥特权统治阶级剥削压♥迫♥ 反越战的学生也曾使用 1971年约翰·列侬写了同名歌♥曲 传唱至今
想当年 在约翰·列侬挪用这句话之前
Back in the day, before John Lennon appropriated it,
它有着不同的涵义
it meant something different.
商业正处于变革之中
Commerce is in a state of revolution,
我喜欢把它看作是权力归于人♥民♥
and I like to think of it as power of the people.
他就是全国最富有的黑人之一
So he's one of the richest Black men in the country.
在世界上也是
In the world.
好吧
Okay.
这位是"希望之神"
This is Elpis.
这是世界上最有影响力的人物的聚会
It's a gathering of the world's most influential people,
他们对他唯命是从
and he's got them eating out of his fucking hand.
他说得挺有道理的
I mean, he's making sense.
来适应...
To adapt...
我叔叔就是来见他的
Yeah, my uncle's here to meet him.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表