剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Okay.
我不需要塔里克的帮助 好吗 你是在浪费时间
I don't need Tariq's help, okay? You're wasting your time.
凯恩也让我来了
Cane asked me to come as well.
基于现在的情况 听我说完吧
Given the circumstances, hear me out.
如果他们起诉你 你面临的就是蓄意谋杀罪
If they charge you, you'll be facing attempted murder.
很可能会败诉 被判有期徒刑
Most likely lose and get time.
问题就是 会判多久
Question is, how much?
我一般不接没有胜算的案子
Normally I avoid no-win cases,
但现在我们都在同一战线上了
but we're all on the line here.
"没有胜算" 这就是你的看法吗
"No-win"? That's your pitch?
你宁愿我说些虚假的漂亮话吗
You'd rather I sugarcoat it?
我宁愿有一个为我辩护的人
I'd rather someone go to bat for me.
你身上酒味也太呛人了
Smelling like the bottom of a bottle,
我不觉得你是这样的人
I'm not so sure you're it.
如果你不满意我的话 我可以再给你推荐其他人
If you don't like a gift horse, I can give you a referral.
我有想找的人 但我前面一直有人插队
I have someone, but some bitch keeps cutting in front of me
占着电♥话♥线 联♥系♥不上他们
in the phone line. Can't contact them.
狱警就放任不管吗
And the, uh, deputies let it happen?
他们说没看见 但这是假话
They say they don't see it, but they're lying.
那就是他们参与其中了...
Then they're in on it...
他们用这一招...就是想逼着你合作
a tactic they use to, uh, pressure you into cooperating.
这么操作是违法的吧
That's not illegal?
只能说不道德 但是完全合法
It's unethical but legal as fuck.
这样... 我出去跟这里的头儿叮嘱几句
Tell you what... I'll have a word with the captain on my way out.
就算是告别礼吧
My, uh, parting gift.
谢了
Thanks.
塔里克他...
Does Tariq...
还是不问了
Never mind.
淡定 淡定
Stay calm. Stay calm.
事情总有办法解决 淡定
It's all gonna work out. Stay calm.
韦斯顿集团
怎么了 - 找个地方说
What's going on? - Not here.
去别处说
Not here.
各位 请给探员让点儿地方
Everyone, let's give the agents some space.
马上去会议室
Conference room, now.
怎么有人指控我们是庞氏骗局
Why are we being accused of running a Ponzi scheme?
不可能啊 - 我不清楚
It's not possible. - I don't know.
我只知道 联邦探员一出现
All I know is that when the agents showed up,
卢卡斯叔叔就溜了
Uncle Lucas just dipped.
你们谁去证券交易委员会告的密
Which one of you snitched to the SEC?
没人告密 懂吗 我们早跟卢卡斯说好了
Nobody snitched, all right? We made a deal with Lucas.
他人呢
Where is he anyway?
天啊 他说跑就跑
God, he slipped out.
把我扔这儿等死
Left me to hang.
你不会把我供出去吧
You're not gonna turn me in, right?
不好说
That depends.
万一真出事了
Did you have an escape
你跟卢卡斯是不是早打算好溜之大吉了
plan with Lucas in case shit went sideways?
要早打算好了 我就不会被晾这儿了
If we did, trust me, this isn't the way it was supposed to go.
快告诉我 - 爸 他们啥也不知道
I wanna know. - Dad, they don't know shit.
柯克 卢卡斯他人呢
Keke, where the hell is Lucas?
罗伯特... 我真不知道
I... I don't know, Robert.
我跟你们一样 也被蒙在鼓里
I'm in the dark just as much as you are.
少来 你俩都睡一张床了 你能不知道
Oh, bullshit. I know you two were fucking.
你这话说的 简直莫名其妙
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
塔斯就是个傻叉 这事得怪卢卡斯
Trace is an idiot. This is Lucas' fault.
我知道些端倪 因为我发现账目有出入
I know because I saw something off in the books.
所以针对我们的指控是真的了
So these accusations are real?
是的
Yeah.
我问过卢卡斯叔叔 账目怎么有出入
When I asked Uncle Lucas about the discrepancy,
他说他会处理好的
he said that he would handle it,
但是他让我发誓不告诉任何人 包括柯克
but he made me swear not to tell anyone, not even Keke.
她没说谎
She's telling the truth.
老天啊
Oh, dear God.
我们得通知律师和董事会了
We're gonna have to call the lawyers and the board of directors.
必须找到卢卡斯本人
We need to find Lucas.
滚你的
Fuck you.
杨探员有回复了
Agent Young reported back.
他认为如果我们利用面谈监控这一招
He thinks if we use the interview surveillance,
会惊到他的
it might spook him.
这种手段不可控 真要用了我心里也没谱
That's dicey territory. I'm nervous to play our hand that way.
珍妮·沙利文亲启
是萨克斯寄来的
It's from Saxe.
啊 怎么可能
What? How?
"亲爱的珍妮 我没能逃过一死
"Dear Jenny, so that happened.
真是不走运啊
Tough break, huh?
不过 这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
我答应帮你的时候就知道趟进了浑水
I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to help you.
为了以防万一 我提前写了这封信
I arranged for this in case something like this happened.
我心里有好多话都没来得及跟你说
There's so many things I wish I could have said to you.
我很晚才意识到
I realized pretty late in my life
我有多想和你组成自己的家庭
how much I wanted my own family with you.
鱼水之欢如此美妙 可又不止于此
It wasn't just the sex, but it wasn't not the sex.
我对你是真心的
I also had feelings.
尽管你不承认 可我知道你对我也有意
And as much as you tried to deny it, I know you did, too.
如今 我给你最后的礼物就是自♥由♥
So my last gift to you is freedom.
放下执念吧
Let the white whale go.
我倒下了 但我不会让它也击垮你
I won't let it take you down like it did me,
因为从现在开始
because from where I am now,
我也可以像他们一样不择手段了"
I can play just as dirty as they do."
所以你俩真的在一起过...
So you two really were...
我绝不会善罢甘休
But I'm not letting this fucking go.
我要亲手将戴维斯 特哈达一家 塔里克
I'm gonna bury Davis, the Tejadas, and Tariq,
把所有罪犯都绳之以法
every single one of those fuckers.
至凯恩: 我搞不定埃菲
该死 - 戴维斯
Shit. - Davis.
我有事
I'm busy.
我们有个提议给你的委托人
We have an offer for your client.
莫拉莱斯女士不是我的委托人了
Ms. Morales declined my services.
明智 本来你就有利益冲突 需要回避
Smart, since you would've conflicted out.
你应该考虑跟我们做个交易
You should really think about making a deal with us.
我们知道 为了让西奥·罗林斯被提前释放
We know you asked Saxe to pay off a member of the parole board
你让萨克斯去贿赂假释委员会的人
to get Theo Rollins released early.
你说的贿赂我毫不知情 好吗
I had no knowledge of a payoff, okay?
但是让萨克斯帮我哥一把
But getting Saxe to help my brother
对西奥来说 显然是没什么用
certainly didn't work out for Theo.
要不是因为西奥 萨克斯还活着
Saxe would still be here without Theo.
这事到底应该怪谁
And whose fucking fault is that, huh?
我不清楚西奥为什么冲萨克斯开枪
I don't know why Theo did what he did.
去纽约警局问问 这事跟我没有关系
Talk to the NYPD. They know I'm not responsible.
这可不一定吧
See, I'm not so sure about that.
你和萨克斯跟黛安娜·特哈达见面
We reviewed the surveillance footage
我们看过全程监控了
of you and Saxe meeting with Diana Tejada.
是在律师室那次
From the attorney's room?
好哇
Nice.
你们这样做是违法的
That violates privilege.
没有录音就不算违法
Not if you don't record audio.
你还记得那次见面吧
Do you recall the meeting?
我们跟客户聊了聊就走了
We talked to our client and left.
你记得把咖啡洒在萨克斯身上的时候吗
How about when you spilled coffee on Saxe?
貌似你趁机给黛安娜塞了个纸条
'Cause it looked like you slipped Diana a note.
我没印象了
I don't recall.
我们认为 你发现萨克斯是我们的线人
See, we think you made Saxe as our CI,
于是给了黛安娜假情报 让她传给萨克斯
and you fed Diana false information to give Saxe.
然后 你还让自己曾经的背锅侠西奥
Then you had Theo, who already took the weight once for you,
杀了萨克斯
kill Saxe.
他再背一次锅也没损失 对吧
What'd he have to lose, right?
反正他也快死了
He was dying anyway.
滚你的 - 你给我滚
Fuck you! - No, fuck you!
虽然枪不是你开的
You may not have pulled the trigger,
但萨克斯就是你杀的
but Saxe's blood is on your hands.
我要告你骚扰
I dare you to take that to a grand jury
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表