剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
But I'm definitely not about to work with y'all.
我很好
I'm good.
- 你很好 - 对
- You good? - Yeah.
萨利姆: 那天的事对不起 我能明天来找你吗
就靠你糖果店的工资吗
On your candy-store salary?
对 我糖果店的工资
Yep. On my candy-store salary.
我本来也不想要我家人的生活
I never wanted my family's life anyway.
你们两个随便
Y'all two can have it.
你就是戴维斯找来负责我案子的白人小子
So you the white boy Davis has on my case.
对 对 我是白人
Yeah, yeah, I am white.
西奥 你也可以叫我库珀
Uh, but Cooper's fine, Theo.
库珀·萨克斯
Cooper Saxe.
对你的身体情况
I'm really, really sorry
我感到很抱歉
to hear about your medical situation.
- 我叔叔被诊断... - 喂 喂 喂
- My uncle was diag... - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我像是你的心理医生吗
Do I look like your therapist?
你不是为了处理律师事宜来的吗
Don't you have some lawyering you came here for?
只是想建立友好关系 不过你说的也对
Just establishing rapport, but, yes.
我其实只有两个问题
You know, I really, uh, just had two questions.
一 罗林斯先生 你多高
Uh, one... how tall are you, Mr. Rollins?
这他妈的是什么问题
What the fuck kinda question is that?
因为你... 你的医疗记录上
Well, it's just your... Your medical records
记录你的身高是1米80
list you at, uh, five feet, 11 inches,
但公设辩护律师报告
but the public defender's report
显示袭击者是1米88 1米90的样子
states that the assailant... Six-three, six-four.
你知道这件事吗
W-were you aware of this?
或许你那晚穿了增高鞋吗 我单纯问问
Uh, maybe you were wearing lifts that night? I don't judge.
我当然不知道
Of course I didn't know.
如果知道的话我还会接受认罪协议吗
Why would I take that deal if I did?
就是咯 所以...
See? Th-th-th-that...
这正是我接下来要问的
That was my next question.
你看这儿...
Right there...
证明你知道身高差异
proof you knew of the height discrepancy.
但你为什么还这么做呢
But why go along with it?
你是被迫的吗
Were you coerced?
还是说
Or...
你想保护某个人
maybe you were protecting someone.
那晚你和谁在一起
Who were you with that night?
我不在乎这上面的内容
I don't care what that says.
那个贱♥人♥就没提过身高的事
Bitch ain't say shit about height.
我会告知我弟你来过的
But I'll let my brother know you stopped by.
没什么事的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我该去吃果冻了 混♥蛋♥
it's time for my Jell-O, motherfucker.
那么
So...
上次跟你一起的女孩是谁呀
who was that lovely lady I met you with?
安吉拉吗 不 不 不
Oh, Angela? Oh, no, no, no.
就是约个会而已
That was just, uh, you know, a date.
玩玩而已
You know? Nothing serious.
你带约会对象来悼念会
You brought a date to a memorial?
- 我... - 瑞沙德
- I... - Rashad.
拜托
Come on.
是有人建议你这么做的吗
Did somebody advise you to do that?
说实话
Honestly...
你是我唯一一个认真处过的人
you're the only real relationship I've ever had.
- 算了吧 - 我讲真的
- Oh, stop it. - I'm serious.
- 别说了 - 不 不 不
- Stop. - No, no, no.
在那之后
I mean, after that, uh,
容我提醒你一下 你跟我分手时
might I remind you, when you broke up with me...
你记得你搞得我有多痛苦吗
You remember how you left me high and dry?
- 你可闭嘴吧 - 你彻底...
- Shut up. - Just broke a brother...
- 好吧 好了啦 - 伤了一个男人的心
- Okay. All right. - ... completely down?
- 好吧 这还真的是 - 我...
- So true, true. That's true. - I, um...
我化悲愤为工作
I just put all my energy into my work,
集中于我的事业
my career.
可能有点过了
Maybe too much.
我真的...
I'm really, uh...
我真的很高兴见到你
I'm really happy to see you.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
我想你了
I missed you.
你想我
You missed me?
对
Yeah.
嗨 混♥蛋♥
Hey, pendejo.
- 怎么了吗 - 这是
- What's going on? - Uh, it's just
警♥察♥们打招呼的方式
the way us cops greet each other.
不好意思 哈珀
Uh, sorry, Harper,
我晚点再和你叙旧
but I'm gonna have to catch up with you a little bit later.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah. Always.
晚点给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you right after.
- 好的 - 好
- Okay. - All right.
再见
See you.
你也太配不上她了
Wow. She's so far out of your league,
你俩要约会了可犯法
you two dating should be illegal.
我喜欢挑战
I like a nice challenge.
詹妮 你交新朋友了
Ah, I see that you have... made new friends, Jenny.
是啊 我们很担心
Yeah. And we're concerned.
一个以禁毒
You know, for a candidate
为竞选纲领的候选人
running on an anti-drug platform,
你也认识太多毒贩了
you seem to know a lot of drug dealers.
女士们 我不知道你们在贬低谁
Ladies, I don't know who you're disparaging,
如果他们是毒贩
but if they're drug dealers,
给他们定罪难道不是你们的事吗
isn't your job to convict them?
瑞沙德 你在我俩的案子里都做伪证了
You perjured yourself on both our cases, Rashad.
我们找不出丝毫破绽
And we can't find anything that'll stick.
这需要点天分 卑鄙的天分
I mean, that takes talent, dirtbag talent.
你可能会成为一名伟大的国会议员
You might make a great congressman.
- 可能 - 毕竟很难确定
- "Might"? - It's really hard to quantify
是什么给了一个人获胜的优势
what gives someone that winning edge.
或是让人一败涂地
Or what fucks them up the ass.
法眼和公众视线
You know, the eye of the law and the public eye,
它们衡量的标准不同
they play by such different rules.
你们也知道的
Oh, you know me.
我永远都站在公正这边
I'm always on the side of justice.
塔里克·圣帕特里克
Tariq St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克...
St. Patrick...
他来找我要实习工作
yeah, well, he came to me for an internship.
我拒绝他了
I turned him away.
他去别的地方实习了
Uh, he took an internship elsewhere...
韦斯顿集团
Weston Holdings.
当然 这也不是什么违法的事
Yeah, but it shouldn't be anything illegal, of course,
因为他只是在他一个老朋友那工作
because he's just working with an old friend of his...
布雷登·韦斯顿
Brayden Weston,
那个承认自己贩毒的孩子
the kid who actually confessed to being the drug dealer.
是吗
Right?
是的 没错
Right. Yeah.
瑞沙德 我们会经常见面的
Well, we'll be in touch, Rashad.
至瓦迪姆: 你死哪去了
嗨 是你点的饺子吗
Hey, um, did you order these pierogies?
滚
Fuck off.
瓦迪姆: 快到了 有个傻♥逼♥把路
我就是问问你
It's just a question.
拜托 布 动手呀
Come on, B, do that shit.
你可以帮我吗 现在可是零工经济时代
Could you help me out? It's a gig economy.
- 他做不来这事 - 你得给他个机会
- He can't do this shit. - You have to give him a chance.
是你的车吗
This your car?
是的
Uh, yeah, see, uh,
如果饺子冷了的话 他们就不会给我小费了 所以...
they don't tip if the pierogies aren't hot, so...
- 把你的破车挪走 - 等...
- Move your fucking car. - Wai...
我们赶紧走
Let's get the fuck out of here.
你好 我们需要三个位子
We need a table, please.
没预约的话不行
We don't do walk-ins.
破个例吧
我们给小费很大方的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表