剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
也不用担心会中枪或进监狱
about getting shot or going to prison.
说真的 卢卡斯叔叔 这不是钱的问题
Real talk, Uncle Lucas? It wasn't about the money.
做自己擅长的 自己选择的 自己拥有的事情
I got a rush from doing something that I was good at,
让我很兴奋
that I chose, that I owned.
我在这里也是这种感觉
That's how I feel at this place.
你也可以 我向你保证
And you can, too. I promise you.
叫柯克进来
Send in Keke.
你要和柯克·特拉维斯一起工作
You're gonna be working with Keke Travis.
她很聪明 你能从她身上学到很多东西
She's brilliant. You're gonna learn a lot from her.
好了
Nice.
进来
Come in.
辛特拉万斯的股票快到最低点了
Cintravance is bottoming out.
我们得在它暴涨之前把客户吸引进来
We need to get our clients in now before the stock shoots up.
谢谢你 柯克 这是我侄子布雷登
Thank you, Keke. This is my nephew Brayden.
幸会
My pleasure.
你好 久仰大名
Yeah, I've heard a lot about you.
嗯 闻名不如见面嘛
Yeah, well, uh, the real thing beats the hype.
是啊 说实话 这并不难
Yeah, well, honestly, that won't be too difficult.
韦斯顿集团的人可不好对付
Tough crowd here at Weston Holdings.
柯克 照顾好他
Keke, take care of him.
你们两个都出去吧
Both of you, get out of here.
好的
Of course.
我只是告诉你
I'm just telling you,
- 我只是告诉你 - 给你
- I'm just telling you... - Here you go.
我不知道你为什么把那玩意带进来
I don't know why you bringing that shit in here.
- 妈 你得吃点东西 - 别
- Ma, you need to eat something. - Please.
不要和我说话
Don't say nothing to me.
这和那个女孩无关
It's not about the girl.
我不在乎 我不在乎他跟谁在一起
I don't care... I could care less who he's with.
我只是告诉你是怎么回事
I'm just telling you what it is about,
这完全是报复
and it's completely retalia...
宝贝
Mamita.
很明显 妈妈正经历一段艰难时期
Mami's going through a difficult time, obviously.
没错 可齐克又不是我杀的
Yeah, but I didn't kill Zeke.
她干嘛表现得好像全都是我的错一样
Why is she acting like this is all my fault?
爸爸 我只是说了实话
Papi, all I did was tell the truth.
她是齐克的母亲
She's Zeke's mother.
这些年一直在撒谎的是她 不是我
She's the one who's lied about it all these years, not me.
- 这就是他离开的原因 - 我知道
- That's what pushed him away. - I know.
她只是需要一点时间和空间
She just needs a little time and space.
我知道你被斯坦斯菲尔德录取了
I know you got into Stansfield when you applied.
那是在你送我去圣约翰之前
That was before you sent me to St. John's.
去圣约翰是原本的计划 但计划会变的
Well, St. John's was the plan, and plans change.
所以
So...
你愿意去斯坦斯菲尔德读书
how would you like to go to Stansfield full-time
住在校园里吗
and live on campus?
这可能吗
Is that even possible?
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
他们还会接收你的
They'll still take you.
爸爸 那是我的梦想 但是
Papi, that's been my dream, but...
现在这个时候
now it just...
我也不好说 感觉不对
I don't know. It doesn't feel right.
说实话 黛安娜 现在是最好的时机
Honestly, Diana, there's no better time than now.
生活会变得有点拮据
I mean, things are gonna be a little tight.
斯坦斯菲尔德贵得要命
Stansfield is expensive as fuck,
不过我支持你
but I got you...
我来付食宿费和学费
Full room and board and tuition.
你唯一需要做的事情就是
You're just gonna have to hustle a little bit
抓紧学习
for the rest, though.
我能做到
I could do that.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
- 谢谢 - 我应该做的
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我知道国会竞选会让你很忙
I know your congressional campaign will keep you busy,
不过我们希望
but we're hoping
你能保持在这里的兼♥职♥教授身份 瑞沙德
you'll maintain your adjunct status here, Rashad.
你是一个重要的榜样
You're an important role model.
王院长 我受宠若惊 但我必须说
I'm flattered, Dean Wong, but I must say that...
你好 塔里克
Hey, Tariq.
很抱歉打扰了 王院长
I'm so sorry to interrupt, but, Dean Wong,
有个住宿方面的问题 我没有宿舍了
uh, seems to be an issue with housing. I've been unassigned.
跟我办公室约个时间
Uh, set an appointment with my office.
恕我直言 先生
Uh, with all due respect, sir,
我真的无处可去了 明天就要开学了
I have literally nowhere to go, and classes start tomorrow.
也许我能帮上忙 怎么回事
Mm, maybe I could help. What's going on?
一些学生和教师向我们反映说
We're hearing from some of our students and faculty
塔里克在校园让他们觉得不安全
that they feel unsafe with Tariq on campus.
不安全
Unsafe?
我没有被判有罪
I haven't been found guilty of anything.
这和无辜是两码事 对吧
That is not the same thing as innocent, now, is it?
有一千多名校友
Over a thousand alumni
要求你离开校园
are calling for your removal from campus.
我可以插句话吗
May I interject here?
- 当然可以 - 院长 别废话了
- By all means. - Cut the shit, Dean.
你有责任保护你的学生
You have a duty to protect your students,
尤其是如今执法过度环境下的
especially a young Black man
一位非裔年轻人
in today's climate of overzealous law enforcement.
我们的司法系统不会判人无罪
Now, our justice system doesn't find people innocent,
你是知道的
and you know that.
在我看来 要么 你给这位年轻人找个宿舍
The way I see it, either you find this young man housing,
要么 在下次竞选集♥会♥上
or at my next campaign rally,
我一定会告诉我数千位的支持者
I'll be sure to tell my thousands of supporters
斯坦斯菲尔德是如何错待非裔学生的
how Stansfield mistreats its young Black men.
对了
Oh, yeah.
我就是这样的榜样
That's the kind of role model I am.
让我看看能做点什么
I'll see what I can do.
拜托
Please.
再出一点差错 我就无能为力了
But one more mishap, and my hands will be tied
圣帕特里克先生
as it relates to you, Mr. St. Patrick.
就跟你很在乎一样
Wow, it's almost like you care.
我讨厌人们假装"黑命贵"的样子 除非黑命真的贵了
Hate when people act like Black lives matter until it matters.
嗯 让我猜猜
Hmm. So let me guess.
我现在欠你一个人情 因为你不会白帮忙 对吧
I now owe you, since you don't do shit for free, right?
小♥弟♥弟♥ 你可太了解我了
You know me so well, young brother.
听着
Hey, listen.
我的竞选
My campaign, um...
竞争比我想象的要激烈
the race is tighter than I expected,
你的特殊技能可能会派上用场
and your particular skillset may come in handy,
我会和你联♥系♥的
so I'll be in contact.
不过呢 塔里克
But listen, Tariq.
你的事还没完
This ain't over for you.
你需要改变学校的传闻
You need to change the campus narrative,
不然他们会想办法把你赶出去的
or they will find a way to get you out.
我还以为我们是要私下给这新地方洗礼
I thought we were christening the new place privately.
这是怎么回事
What's with all this?
该死 我也我不知道
Yo, s-s-shit, I don't... I don't know.
这怎么就打断我们的约会了呢
Why should this stop us?
我想和NBA球队签约呢
I'm trying to get signed by an NBA team,
你哥和他朋友可是超级嫌疑犯
and your brother and his friends are super sus.
好吧 淡定
Okay, Relax.
去喝一杯 好吗
Look, go get a drink, okay?
今天会很开心的 我保证
Gonna be a good time. I promise.
德鲁 你可算来了
Dru. About time you showed up.
为什么要现在开派对
Why the fuck is there a party happening right now?
这不是派对 现在是"展示和说明"会议
This ain't a party. It's show-and-tell time.
新上家来了 我们得谈谈生意
The new connect is here, and we need to talk business.
现在吗
Now, bro?
对 现在 除非你有上家
Yes, now, unless you got a connect
或者私下有藏货
or a supply somewhere and didn't tell nobody.
听着 麦加的货快卖♥♥光了
Listen, we're almost out of what's left from Mecca's shipment.
我们需要补货
We need to re-up.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表