剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
- really care about, right? - Fuck off, dude.
够了 布雷登
That's enough, Brayden!
- 他必须离开 - 他没做错什么啊
- He has to go. - He didn't do anything wrong!
我才是那个贩毒的人
I was the one dealing drugs.
拿这件事抵针对他就是种族歧视
Holding it against him is just fucking racism.
你们昨天就因为种族歧视解雇了一个人
You guys just fired someone for this shit yesterday.
说好的零容忍♥准则呢
What the fuck happened to zero tolerance, huh?
- 他没说错 鲍比 - 这不一样
- He's not wrong, Bobby. - It's not the same.
我们不能因为你家毒贩儿子做的事
We can't punish an innocent young Black man
而惩罚一个无辜的黑人青年
for something your drug-dealing son did.
并且 你知道当今什么利于生意发展吗
Besides, you know what's great for business these days?
包容性和多样性
Inclusivity and diversity.
"包容性和多样性"
"Inclusivity and diversity."
你认真的吗
What, are you serious?
爸 拜托
Oh, come on, Dad.
怎么 公♥司♥要把六月节当节假日了不成
What, the firm's gonna take Juneteenth as a holiday now?
六月节 为了纪念被奴役的美国黑人获得解放的节日
看来我们可以独享葡萄园了
I guess we would have the vineyard to ourselves.
塔里克 进来一下
Tariq, come on in here.
塔里克: 这事可能没开始就结束了 你在干嘛呢
萨利姆 我听说助教这儿有书
Hey, Salim. Um, I heard that sometimes TAs have a set of books
学生可以借来看 我想或许...
that students can borrow, and I was wondering if maybe...
啥也不用说 随便借
Say no more. Help yourself.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我有个疑问
One question, though.
为什么你买♥♥得起巴黎世家的书包
How is it that you can afford a Balenciaga backpack
却买♥♥不起放里面的书呢
but not the books to put inside it?
我父母只帮我付学费
Well, my parents are covering tuition and not much else,
其他的我都得靠自己
so I guess I'm kind of on my own.
好吧
Okay.
所以问题比《美国精神》上的要大
So the problem's bigger than American Psyche.
我应该可以为你争取勤工俭学的名额
I might have the hookup for a unique on-campus opportunity
如果你不介意的话
if a young queen's not opposed to work.
完全不
Not at all.
要是可以的话 那太好啦
Th-that would be amazing, actually.
那就这么定了
Consider it done.
谢谢你
Thanks.
什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
我去
Fuck.
我去你丫的
Fuck this nigga.
莫奈·特加达 真是惊喜呀
Monet Tejada, what a surprise.
你这是要干什么
What the fuck is this about?
很明显 你后视镜破了
Clearly, you have a broken side mirror.
- 不想你给其他人带来危险 - 你就胡说吧
- Wouldn't want you to be a hazard out there... - Bullshit.
你到底想干嘛 你为什么要和伊夫林·卡斯蒂略聊天
What do you want? And why are you talking to Evelyn Castillo?
你知道吗 你闭嘴吧
You know what? You can just shut the fuck up.
我才是这里的问话人
I'll ask the questions here.
卡丽·米尔格拉姆被杀害当晚你在哪里
Where were you the night of Carrie Milgram's murder?
这与你无关
That's none of your business.
这你就错了
Well, that's where you're wrong.
本来是与我无关的
See, it was none of my business...
直到齐克·克罗斯找我说你可能
right up until Zeke Cross came to me about your possible
参与了一件很可能不是自杀的事
involvement in what was very likely not a suicide.
所以我到处查了下
So I took a look around.
发现了一件很有趣的事
There's a funny thing.
卡丽·米尔格拉姆公♥寓♥附近的
There's a traffic cam photo of you
交通摄像头拍到你的时间
in the vicinity of Carrie Milgram's apartment
和死亡时间窗口吻合
within the coroner's time of death window.
齐克找你了
Zeke came to you?
是的 他来找我了
Yeah, he did.
愿您节哀祈祷
Thoughts and prayers, by the way.
所以我来找你了
So now I'm coming for you,
我会一直找你
and I'm gonna keep coming for you
找你的家人和朋友
and your family and your fucking friends
- 直到我找到真♥相♥ - 我和卡丽·米尔格拉姆的死
- until I get to the truth. - Look, I didn't have shit to do
一点关系都没有 你知道的
with Carrie Milgram's death, and you know it.
不然的话你现在就带着手铐来了
Otherwise your ass would be out here with handcuffs and shit.
知情与证据是两码事
Knowing and proving are two different things,
但相信我很快会找到证据的
but trust I'll get there.
知道吗
Oh, you know what?
我还有别的事想弄清楚的
There was something else I figured out.
你和拉米雷斯警探的特殊关系
Your special relationship with Detective Ramirez.
你男朋友不在了 帮不了你 真是太可惜了
Too bad your boyfriend's not around to get you out of this one.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说些什么
Look, I don't know what the fuck you talking about,
除非你是来逮捕我的 不然你就滚
so unless you gonna arrest me, get the fuck out of here
别拿这事烦我
harassing me with this bullshit.
你可以走了
You can go,
但我们很快就会见面的
but I'll see you soon.
操
Fuck.
好的 我知道了
Uh... yeah, I'm on it.
我这就办
I'm on it.
萨克斯
Saxe!
萨克斯
Saxe!
天呐
Jesus Christ.
- 你叫我吗 - 我刚接到莫奈·特加达的电♥话♥
- You rang? - I just got a disturbing call
说警♥察♥去骚扰她了
from Monet Tejada about some police harassment.
你女朋友是不是和那个小丑怀特曼一起工作的
Is your girlfriend working with that fucking ass clown, Whitman?
好 你... 首先 詹妮不是我女朋友
Okay, you... first of all, Jenny's not my girlfriend.
我会问她的
Just ask her.
然后 我会搞清楚的
Second of all, I'll find out.
好的 干活吧
Yes, do that.
罗林斯那事有进展了吗
Have we, uh, moved forward on Rollins?
还没
Ah, not yet.
还没
Not yet?
这事你得立马办好 所以...
See, not yet needs to be right now, so...
赶紧办妥了
get on it.
詹妮·苏利文
Jenny Sullivan.
你好呀
Hey.
你查出谁在监控斯皮尔斯的顶层公♥寓♥了吗
You ever find out who was watching the Spears penthouse?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
你可以查一下凯文·怀特曼
You might want to look into Kevin Whitman.
致柯克·特拉维斯: 可以喊塔里克准备下会议的东西吗
柯克·特拉维斯: 我都忘记实习生可以干活的了
塔里克 你可以去会议室准备下东西吗 三点有个会
Hey, Tariq, can you set up the conference room for the 3:00?
- 当然 - 谢谢
- Yeah, sure. - Thanks.
这可真棒
Ooh, that was a big one.
致健康
To your health.
当然啦 干杯
Oh, you bet. L'chaim.
太棒了
Ah, fuck yeah.
- 美味 - 就是
- Tasty. - Fuck yes.
太爽啦
Ooh, fuck yeah.
- 爽 - 好爽
- Yeah. - Fuck yeah.
有事吗 新来的 你能去那边给我
What's up, new guy? Oh, uh, can you hook me up
拿一瓶喝的过来吗
with one of those bottles right there?
兄弟 给点我
Dude, give me some of that.
- 好的 - 昨晚真的太爽了
- Yes, sir. - Last night was so fucked.
今晚又来呗 如何
Doing it again tonight though, right?
- 你懂的 - 当然
- You know it. - Oh, yeah.
真的太棒了
Ooh, that's a nice one.
- 来啊 - 等下 所以你是说
- Come on. - Wait, so you're telling me
"极限体能王"就是供货商
American Ninja Warrior's the fucking plug?
是的 他在企业内
Yup. He moves weight
到处卖♥♥货 把"蛋白粉"
all around the fund by leaving "Protein powder"
放进客户的健身储物柜里
in his clients' gym lockers...
有时甚至直接放桌子上
And sometimes even on their fucking desks.
上层都知道吗
And the higher-ups know?
他们知道每个人都吸 但不知道货是哪来的
They know that everybody uses, but not where it comes from,
- 不过说实话 他们也不关心 - 操
- but to be honest, they could give a shit. - Fuck.
咖♥啡♥因♥ 粉 药丸
Caffeine, powder, pills.
他们只关心票子
All they care about is paper.
- 当然 - 职业倦怠率太高了
- Of course. - The burnout rate is so insane
以致于他们在雇佣期间想尽办法
that they just try and squeeze everything
压榨员工
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表