剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
德鲁 够了 - 没事 莫
Dru, stop. - It's all right, Mo.
他还处于悲痛中 像我们一样
The boy's grieving, as we all are.
德鲁 我向你保证 俄♥国♥佬会为他们
Dru, I promise you, the Russians will pay
对你家人做的事付出代价的
for what they've done to your family.
凯 我今晚就是因为俄♥国♥佬的事才叫你来的
Kai, the Russians are the reason I asked you here tonight.
他们搞了我们的生意
They hit our street operation,
我知道他们也一直找你麻烦
and I know they've been giving you problems.
如果他们像狗一样被放倒的话
Both our lives would be easier if they were put down
我们的生活都会好过很多
like the dogs that they are.
现在不是个好时机
It's not a good time.
联调局上个月把我好些人都抓了
The feds roped up a dozen of my guys last month.
我帮不上忙 - 是你叫我
I'm stretched thin. - You told me
为我爸复仇的
to get vengeance for Papi,
现在我们开战了 你却帮不上忙
and now we're in a war, and you can't help?
但凡有种的儿子都会想为他们的父亲报仇
Any son with balls would want payback for their father.
我可有种了 - 够了 够了
Oh, I got balls, nigga. - Enough, enough!
听着
Look...
我理解你得先顾着你的生意
I understand you gotta take care of your business first.
我送你出去吧
Let me walk you out.
我为我儿子说的话道歉
I'm sorry about my son's mouth tonight,
谢谢你今晚过来一趟
and I really appreciate you coming by.
我很快会去见你的
I'll come see you soon.
你可要说话算话
I'm gonna hold you to that promise.
没问题
You do that.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你是想失去一个盟友吗
You trying to lose us a ally?
妈 那家伙啥也不是
Ma, that nigga ain't shit,
我看见他看你的眼神了
and I see the way he looks at you.
爸尸骨未寒呢
Pops ain't even cold.
你们就坐在这喝红酒吃奶酪了
And y'all niggas up in here eating fucking wine and cheese?
俄♥国♥佬正集中火力攻击我们呢
And the Russians are raining fire down on us.
我们需要一切可以得到的帮助
We need all the help we can get.
我们只有一些街头小混混和卡斯蒂略兄弟的帮助
All we have are some fucking corner boys and the Castillos.
妈 我们可能得不到卡斯蒂略兄弟的帮助
We might not even have the Castillos, Ma.
他们想要更大的分成 五五分
They're asking for a bigger cut... 50/50.
儿子 你怎么就不能告诉我一次好消息呢
Boy, why can't you bring me some good news for once?
戈多在跟他的兄弟聊
Look, Gordo's gonna try to talk to his brothers
正在说服他们
and talk them out of it, all right?
他说弗兰克会希望他们这么做
He said Frank would have wanted it.
他说我们... 我们是一家人
He said we... we family.
好吧 希望他们会听他的
Well, hopefully they listen to him.
很高兴你能锁住他的心
I'm glad you got him on lock.
妈 不是这样的
It's not even like that, Ma.
德鲁 得了吧
Oh, Dru, stop it.
我是你妈
This your mom.
我看见他看你的眼神了
I see the way he looks at you.
那孩子已经神魂颠倒了
That boy is whipped.
我不知道 我觉得...
I don't know, I feel like...
我觉得我们俩能成 我和他
I feel like we could be something, me and him.
这... 这疯狂吗
Is that... is that crazy?
还不及你父亲和我疯狂
No crazier than your father and me.
我们共同打拼出了一片天地
We built a life together.
你们也可以的
You could too.
但记住 仅仅因为你和戈多达成共识
But remember, just because you and Gordo
并不代表他的家人也是
are on the same page doesn't mean his family is.
要确保他总是听你的话 而不是他们的
Make sure you always have his ear, not them.
你想留下来吃晚饭吗
You want to stay for dinner?
不了
I can't.
我和凯恩有些事必须今晚处理完
Cane and I got some business we gotta finish up tonight.
好的
All right.
让凯恩给我打个电♥话♥ - 好的 我会的
Tell Cane to give me a call. - All right. I will.
好的 爱你 - 我也爱你
All right, love you. - Love you.
谢谢你 妈妈 - 好了
Thanks, Ma. - Yeah.
# 黑美眉有点♥金♥术 #
Black girls got the Midas touch
# 全世界的人都想和我们一样 #
Whole wide world want to be like us
# 黑美眉有点♥金♥术 #
Black girls got the Midas touch
# 全世界的人都想和我们一样 #
Whole wide world want to be like us
# 又坏又美又聪明 姐可是个三面手 #
Bad, beauty, brains Oh, yeah, I'm a triple threat
# 别想姐来宽衣解带 #
They can't get me out my jeans
莫奈: 要不要过来吃饭啊
# 除非对姐表敬意 #
Unless they show me respect
# 姐可以给你植谨悦肌的 #
I can give you all the product
# 所有产品 #
To the skinregimen
你知道她有这么棒吗
Did you know she was that good?
你居然不知道 惊呆我了呀
I'm surprised you didn't know.
你瞧瞧
Look at this.
# 有教养的黑美妞 #
Pretty Black queen educated
# 姐触碰的一切都会升华 #
Everything I touch elevated
# 全世界的人都想和我们一样 #
Whole world want to be like us
# 举起你们的双手 #
Yeah, put your hands up.
# 姐为在场所有的的黑美眉代言 #
Represent for all the big booty Black girls in the building.
完毕
Period.
各位 掌声送给布鲁香德拉
Give it up for Brushaundria, y'all.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
接下来是个温情的表演
Now, with a little soft spoken word,
我们的大人物到场了
we got the big man on campus himself.
热烈欢迎萨利姆·艾希·弗里曼
Give it up for Salim Ashe Freeman.
你确定你想这么干吗
You sure you want to do this, man?
不能放弃啊
Gotta see it through, man.
我的心掏空了 为了我爱的人
My heart is empty, but for my love.
别认为我轻言细语
Do not think me meek.
我声音响亮而充满悔恨
My voice loud with regret
因为我要为我曾说过的话赎罪
because I owe a debt for words I spoke.
用我不顾一切的的真心
With reckless sincerity,
而不是无限的同情
but not with boundless sympathy.
为你的损失
For your loss
我深表遗憾
I grieve anew.
我的灵魂空空荡荡
My soul is empty
但是为了留给
but for my hope
你能允许我去追求的希望
that you will allow me what I seek,
那就是我所造成的不可原谅的伤害
which is to be forgivable for the unforgivable
能得到原谅
hurt I've caused.
因为现在我已经预见到
Because now I have foreseen
我曾经和未来的女王
my past and future queen.
就是你 黛安娜
Diana, that's you.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
你不感谢我在台上所做的一切吗
You're not gonna acknowledge what I just did up there?
萨利姆 你不过写了些酸溜溜的情诗
You wrote some corny-ass poem, Salim.
我并不为之所动
I'm not impressed.
我还期待你会为我在台上
I expect you to respect me
把我的真心交给你而尊重我呢
for putting my heart on that stage for you.
我又不是你的粉丝
I'm not one of your groupies,
从她们里面找一个做你的舔狗吧
so get one of them to suck your dick.
你真是这么想的吗
That's really how you feel?
你真的打算这么跟我说话吗
You really gonna talk to me like that?
那件事是真的 对吧
It's true, ain't it?
什么
What?
你一直在和塔里克上♥床♥
That you've been fuckin' Tariq.
首先 我和谁上♥床♥和你无关
First of all, who I'm fuckin' ain't none of yo' business,
至于你借给我的那些小破书 我会还你人情的
and I'll pay you back for the little books you lent me.
我是想帮你 可我早该想到会是这样的
I wanted to help you, but I should have known better.
是啊 你的本性就是这么下♥贱♥
Yeah, the taint is in your blood.
你和塔里克那样的卑鄙下流的
It was only a matter of time before you start fuckin'
毒贩子和杀人犯上♥床♥也是迟早的事
some piece-of-shit drug-dealing murderer like Tariq.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
别他妈那样跟我说话
Don't fucking talk to me like that.
我还知道你一直在糖果店里卖♥♥毒品
Yeah, I know you've been selling drugs out the candy shop too.
你没那么聪明 - 萨利姆 我没卖♥♥过毒品
You ain't slick. - I'm not selling any drugs, Salim.
好 那我就好好欣赏你局促不安的样子了
Okay, well, I'm gonna enjoy watching you squirm
我会好好想想怎么处理这件事的
while I figure out what to do about it.
收拾好东西滚吧
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表