剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Okay, but I'm not doing that shit anymore.
废话 就算你不干了 他们也知道是你
Bullshit. And even so, they know it's you.
你完蛋了
You about to get blown up...
除非你跟我合作
unless you team up with me.
你认真的 - 当然
You for real? - Absolutely.
我在找新搭档
I'm looking for a new partner,
凭你的货源加上我的系统
and with your product and my system,
我们低调卖♥♥货 不会被抓到
we can keep all our shit moving under the radar.
不 埃菲 我觉得这样不好
Effie, naw, I don't think so.
出谋划策交给我
Just leave the thinking up to me.
我都已经想好了 我只是...
I already have it all figured out. I just...
你得答应我 在我们开始运作前
I need you to promise not to say anything to Tariq
别告诉塔里克
until we're up and running.
你好 埃菲
Hi, Effie.
操你们大爷的
Fuck all y'all.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我找到了投资人 符合你跟卢卡斯叔叔的要求
I found an investor like you and Uncle Lucas wanted.
那很好啊
Oh, okay, that's great.
不过这是一大笔无法核实来源的现金 不是全部 不过...
But it's a large sum of unverifiable cash, not all of it, but...
很多
a lot of it,
可能太多了
maybe too much of it.
你能帮我把这笔钱合法化吗
Can you help me make it look legit?
布雷登 你做了见不得人的事 我又不傻
You're up to some shady shit, Brayden. I'm not stupid.
这不是你想要的吗
Okay, isn't this what you wanted?
这是卢卡斯想要的
It's what Lucas wanted.
我都没告诉他在意大利发生的事
You know, I didn't even tell him about what happened in Italy,
当时你消失了
you know, when you disappeared.
你脸怎么了 - 没什么 不用管它
And what's that? - Okay, don't worry about it.
我保证 不会发生那种事的
It won't be like that, I promise.
好
Okay.
我可以做一份存档记录
I can make a paper trail...
前提是你给我分成
but only if I get a cut.
分成
A cut?
你是谁来着
Who the fuck are you?
帮这个忙我会承担风险
I'm assuming risk by agreeing to help.
你得给我分成
You gonna give me a cut.
行
Fine.
姥姥 快回信息
Come on, Big Mama.
塔里克: 你知道在哪里见面吗
艾丝特尔: 知道 待会见
车门即将关闭 请勿靠近
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
你以为你能跑到哪里去
Where in the fuck do you think you are going?
我跟诺玛说 她是疯了才跟你们这些小孩合作
I told Noma she was crazy for working with you kids.
而你现在的行径也证明了
But you, you have proven yourself...
你不可信
unreliable.
包里只有货 - 当然只装了货
It's just product. - Of course it's just fucking product.
你们都以为我要跑路 是吗
The fuck y'all thought I was trying to do, run?
这样诺玛就能杀了我
So Noma could kill me and the last person
还有我唯一活着的家人 - 别跟我绕圈子 塔里克
I have alive, right? - Don't fuck with me, Tariq.
我的手下告诉我说你又想逃出国
My people tell me you're trying to leave the country again.
这是真的吗 - 怎么出
Is that true? - With what?
我只是去把你们的货送出去
I was going to make a drop of your fucking product
可惜刚被你毁了
that you just ruined.
下次会面要是我们交不足钱
So I'll be sure to mention that to Noma
我一定把这事告诉诺玛 如何
when we're short at the next meetup, all right?
你一个字都不许提
You won't say shit to Noma.
你的钱也不会少
And you will have the full amount.
否则 你知道是什么结果
Otherwise, you know what happens.
会有人去拜访外婆
Granny gets a visit.
让我去送货吧
Just let me make the drop.
但因为你的愚蠢行为 此后对你们几个
But we will be keeping a tighter leash on all of you
我们会看得更紧
after this little stunt...
你 凯恩 还有那个白人男孩
You, Cane, the white boy,
和那个女孩
and the girl.
不能让人觉得我们管不住你们
We can't have people thinking you're running us,
对吧
can we?
从今以后
And from now on,
所有会面你们都必须到场
we need to see all of you at these meetups.
如果你们偏离正常计划 必须通知我们
And alert us if you stray from your normal course again.
是
Yeah.
艾丝特尔: 你在哪
塔里克 你一小时之前就该到这了
Tariq, you were supposed to be here over an hour ago.
是的 姥姥 我知道 对不起
Yes, yes, Big Mama, I know. I'm sorry, all right?
我去不了了
I'm not gonna make it.
我晚点跟你解释
I'll explain to you later, but...
现在对你来说 外面不安全了
it's just not safe for you out here anymore, all right,
尤其你还是孤身一人
especially with you by yourself.
所以我做了安排 让你跟妈妈和亚斯明待在一起
So I set it up so that you could be with Mom and Yasmine.
那你呢
Well, what about you?
我在想办法 姥姥 我在想办法
I'm working on it, Big Mama. I'm working on it.
不过最重要的是 我必须先保证你的安全
Look, I just had to make sure you were safe before anything else.
您去华盛顿女士的办公室
Just go to Ms. Washington's office.
这是我的计划 她会带你去找妈妈和亚斯明 好吗
This was my plan. She'll get you to Mom and Yas, all right?
不行 塔里克 我不会让你一个人留在这
No, Tariq, I am not leaving you here alone.
姥姥 相信我
Big Mama, trust me.
这正是我需要的 好吗
This is exactly what I need, all right?
我为这一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry for everything.
您告诉妈妈还有亚斯明 我爱她们
Look, just tell Ma and Yas that I love them.
我会尽快过去
And I'll be back with you
跟你们团聚的 我保证
guys as soon as I can, all right? I promise.
真糟心
Damn it.
歌♥曲: 《圣母颂》
虽然社会也许已经表明 洛伦佐·特哈达
While society may have told Lorenzo Tejada
对他们毫无意义
that he meant nothing to them,
但对于我们家 他就是全世界
to our family, he was the world.
他是我们的全部
He was our world.
还不到时候
Not yet.
我们得有更多筹码才能插手
We need more leverage before we move in.
同意
I agree.
看看这些摄像头还拍到了什么
Let's see what else those cameras catch.
老爹 我让你失望了
I know I let you down, Pops.
不会再有下次
That'll never happen again.
家人至上
Family first.
动手
哪个混账在朝我们开枪 - 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Who the fuck is shooting at us? - The Russians.
你们快顶上
Hey, yo, post up.
开枪
Now!
你害我们搅进了枪战
You got us in a fucking war?
兄弟 你脑子进水了吧
Nigga, is you out your motherfucking mind?
虽然你戴着老爸的项链
You might be rocking Papi's piece,
不过老大得我来当
but I'm stepping up to number one.
你说什么 - 打我啊 傻叉
What you say? - Hit me, bitch...
你们住手 德鲁 退下
Hey, stop. Dru, fall back.
凯恩 住手
Stand down, Cane.
我们当中没人中枪
None of us got shot, all right?
德鲁是有计划的 他做了正确的决定
Dru had a plan. He made the right call.
你有什么事 我很忙
What do you want? I'm busy.
忙什么呢
Busy doing what?
毁掉塔里克的东西
Burning Tariq's shit down.
你想耍我 可以
You wanna fuck with me, that's cool.
但我要让他知道 这个咖啡应用
But I'm out to show him who the fuck built this coffee app
是谁一手开♥发♥的 - 等会 别激动
in the first place. - Wait, wait, wait, hold up.
别急 冷静点
Hold up, hold up. Gotta chill.
你敢动我的东西
Did you really just touch my shit?
我能理解你想整这家伙
I get that you wanna fuck this nigga up.
你做了他做不到的事 换我也会这么做
You did what his bitch ass couldn't. I woulda did the same thing.
我知道
I know.
但这个应用瘫痪不仅会影响塔里克
But crashing this app won't just hurt Tariq.
这会毁掉我们所有人 - 是啊 那又怎样
It'll destroy all of us. - Okay, and what about it?
要是我告诉你有更好的办法呢
What if I gave you a better solution?
我给你捎点货
I'll slide you some product.
你继续忙你的事
You keep your hustle.
塔里克不会知道
Tariq never has to know.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表