剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
你俩看起来不是很满意我的回答
Y'all didn't look too happy with my answers.
回答得再好听些就好了
They could use some polish. That's all.
我们都知道假释的机会很渺茫
We both knew parole would be a long shot.
对此我看得很开
I'm at peace with it.
我们会救你出来的 好吗
We're getting you out, okay?
等你出来后 我们要去的第一个地方就是
And the first place we're going is that dock
以前常常去的直升机停靠码头
where the helicopters land, just like we used to, huh?
我不知道这傻瓜为什么这么喜欢那里
I don't know why this fool loved it there so much.
我们为了盖过噪音 老把嗓子喊哑
We would always get hoarse from yelling over the noise.
我喜欢看它们滑过水面
I just love watching them float over the water.
是啊 - 好了
Yeah. - All right.
为了这个 我会好好表现的
For that, I'll do better.
你还好吗
You all right?
不好
Fuck no.
我哥要死在这里了
Brother's gonna die in here.
他还有机会
He has a chance.
你也看见他的表现了
You saw how he did.
朋友 还没结束呢
It isn't over, my friend.
或许会有其他的方法
There may be another way.
在街角卖♥♥的货
Hey, last of the product's
全撤回来了 应该就是这些了
off the corners... this should be it.
我们得做好防护 以防他们在这攻击我们
We gotta set up a defense in case they try to hit us here.
他不应该待在家里 当他们家的定时炸♥弹♥吗
Shouldn't he be home putting a target on his family's back?
我懂了 我马上走
I get it. I'll go.
我就想知道俄♥国♥佬下一批货
I just need to know when the next Russian
什么时候到 - 为什么
drug shipment is coming in. - Why?
你想我们自挖坟墓吗
You want us to dig our own graves?
俄♥国♥佬会知道是我们泄露的消息
The Russians will know that came from us.
你们得相信我 好吗
Yo, look, y'all gotta trust me, okay?
我们计划好了 要把俄♥国♥佬压下去
We got a plan to neutralize the Russians
把生意抢回来
and get back in the business.
德鲁 我们可没答应这事
We didn't sign up for this shit, Dru.
我们得重新谈谈我们之间的交易了
We're gonna need to renegotiate our deal.
风险越大 分成越大
Bigger risk, bigger cut.
五五分
50/50.
我们不能这么做
There's no way we can do that.
你这么确定吗 - 兄弟 你开玩笑吗
You so sure about that? - Bro, are you kidding me?
我们帮你们除掉了保罗 这是我们大家的事
We helped you take out Paolo. This is on all of us.
兄弟 这是生意
It's business, hermano,
很明显 这是你的下半身搞不懂的
something your dick apparently don't understand.
这跟我和德鲁无关
It's got nothing to do with me and Dru.
我们的父亲亲如兄弟
Our fathers were practically blood.
特哈达一家跟我们就像一家人 我们得帮他们
The Tejadas are like family, so we're gonna stand by them
就像爸爸希望的那样
like Papi would have wanted.
他走后我们投个票
Take it to a vote after he leaves.
不可能这么糟糕吧
It couldn't have been that bad.
他说他上厕所时祈祷
He said he prays on the toilet.
这也说得通
I mean, there's some logic to that.
我能搞定
I can fix this.
我需要你换一下西奥的假释小组成员
I need you to swap out one member of Theo's parole panel
换一个可以受贿的人
for someone who will take a bribe
保证他拿到假释
and guarantee his release.
不好说啊
I-I don't know.
诱捕这种做法很不好
Entrapment is messy.
戴维斯是他们的法律顾问
Okay, Davis is their consigliere.
如果我能讨他欢心 那我为我们的
If I stay in his good graces, it's only a matter of time
组织犯罪案收集到证据只是时间问题
before I find the information we need to make our RICO case.
库珀 你这话都说好几个月了
You've been saying that for months, Cooper.
他办公室里有惠特曼的文件
He has one of Whitman's files in his office.
什么
What?
你这就避重就轻了啊 文件里有什么
You really buried the lede there. What's in the file?
我还没机会看到
I haven't been able to access it,
但在我看来 如果他留有那份文件
but my point is, if he has that file,
那他肯定有其它更实质的证据
he's gotta have other even more damning evidence in there.
好吧 就这么干吧 如果你搞砸了的话
Fine, do it. But if you fuck this up, so help me,
库珀 我就把你蛋切了
Cooper, I will cut off your balls.
你可真轻松
Yeah, y'know it's so easy for you.
就待在这里 不需要动手
You get to stay here and keep your hands clean
脏活都是我来干 - 库珀 冷静
while I do the dirty work. - Cooper, chill.
不 我冷静不下来 詹妮
No, I'm not gonna fucking chill, Jenny.
你当着我的面撒谎
You lied to my face.
太操蛋了
That's fucked up.
我们不能忘了这事吗
Can't we move past this?
不 不 不能
No. No, we can't.
库珀
Cooper...
我很抱歉
look, I'm sorry.
去你的抱歉
Fuck your sorry.
我之所以跟你合作 是因为这是
I'm working with you because it's the best way
扳倒那些混♥蛋♥的最好方法 但你却对我撒谎
to bring these motherfuckers down, but you lie to me,
你要是再这么对我
you blindside me in any way,
我会毫不犹豫地毁了你
I won't hesitate to burn you.
库珀 - 明白吗
Cooper... - Are we clear?
好 好的
Yeah, okay.
有没有可能...
Is there any way...
有没有可能地检办公室
is there any way someone in the DA's office
有人把调查的事泄露给塔里克了
could have uh, tipped Tariq off to the investigation?
不 我们完全保密的 为什么这么问
No, we're completely siloed. Why?
他好像知道些什么
He seems to know something.
你觉得劳伦有可能和他说了些什么吗
You think Lauren could have said something to him?
绝对不可能
Absolutely not.
她为什么要跟那个杀人犯说话
Why would she put her own life in jeopardy
将自己的生命置于险境呢
by telling that murderer anything?
兄弟 你被人跟踪了吗
Nigga, are you being followed?
我可不能被人看见和你在一起
Shit, I can't be seen with your shady ass.
我的民♥意♥票数已经落后了
Look, I'm already down on the polls.
塔里克 你得靠你自己了
You're on your own, Tariq.
我有办法可以帮你竞选
Listen, I got something that could help your campaign,
把民♥意♥票数拉上来
get you back up in the numbers.
快说 时间不多了 什么
Tick-tock. Clock's ticking, nigga. What?
那些俄♥国♥佬
The Russian motherfuckers,
明天他们有一批货会到
they got a drug shipment coming in tomorrow.
我想你可以放风给你警♥察♥局的朋友
I'm thinking could call your old NYPD friends,
把这次搜捕的功劳揽了
take credit for the bust, you know,
把民♥意♥票数抢回来
get you back up on the polls.
我怎么知道你是不是在哄我
How do I know you ain't bullshitting me
会不会像上次一样骗我
and you ain't gonna burn me like you did last time?
这些俄♥国♥佬 他们搞了我的生意
Listen, these Russians, they fucking with my business.
这是对他们的报复 我们大家都有好处
So this is payback. Me and you, we both win in this situation.
你确实打心底里是个生意人
Well, you are indeed a businessman at heart,
圣帕特里克先生 这倒是毋庸置疑
Mr. St. Patrick, I'll give you that.
你帮我 我帮你 双赢
For this quid, I'll quo.
还记得我收费接你电♥话♥的那些日子吗
Do you remember the days I billed you for calls?
我真怀念啊
I miss them.
那个调查有什么消息吗
Did you find out anything about the investigation?
没调查 萨克斯确认过了
There isn't one. Saxe confirmed it.
要么是他不知道 要么他撒谎了
Well, either Saxe doesn't know or he's fucking lying.
你为什么这么确定
What makes you so sure about this?
我就是确定
I just am.
我挂了
I gotta go.
那次我们的车坏了 你去接的我们
And that time you picked us up when our car broke down.
你们的轮胎里有三公斤粉 - 是啊
You had three kilos of coke in the tire. - Yeah.
我告诉过你们不要开那辆破车
I told you clowns not to drive that damn beater.
算你们走大运 我出现了 对吧
Lucky for y'all asses, I showed up, right?
你是我的守护天使
You were my guardian angel.
一如既往地强大美丽
Still as strong and beautiful as ever.
德鲁 你迟到了 让凯久等了
You late, Dru. Been having Kai waiting.
对不起 临时有事
Sorry, something came up.
没关系
Not a problem.
我永远有时间留给你和你的家人
I always got time for you and your family.
我们找供货商时你可不是这么说的
That's not what you said when we were looking for a connect.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表